RADIO RAMADAN

146 posts / 0 new
Last post

meh = boring.

Just sent in a message: If I wanted to quit weed what help is available? if I had willpower I would not have started!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

my bro just rang in.. i think. yeh, im sure that was his voice.

someone from this forum also rang in a while ago.. LOL! Lol

"Noor" wrote:
my bro just rang in.. i think. yeh, im sure that was his voice.

some one from this forum also rang in a bit ago.. LOL! Lol

what that you?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

oops meant "was that you?"

nope, aint got free phone. lol, it was sumone else.

Too many urdu words.

"They have no insaaniet"

"They say izzat ka sawaal hay" and so on and on...

those are lines used on the show...

First one means "they have no humanity" (but the urdu word "insaniet was used instead"), second one "they say it is a question of honour".

oh, wasnt far of then. thnx

so admin, u gona ring in or what? come on, it's kind of boring-ish, dnt think im gona tune in again! i think we need ed there.

I have got nothing to say really.

go on. i'm sure you'll find something to say Wink

quick, before they finish.

errrm i'm sure that hadeeth went something like, the man was more closer to the bad city but due to the rahma of Allah (swt) He split the earth so that the man would be closer to the town of the saints so that He could forgive him due to his love for his believers.

anyone confirm?

thats wasn't me! lol, someone must have read this post.

good to hear all you lot were listening
Haider text in
Cant beleive admin put the energy to listen AND text!!!!

[b]tonites show is on MOSQUES N IMAMS[/b]

Guests: Fazal Rahim from Oldham Mosque Council
Imam Zahoor Chisti (on the phone)

Zahid Maqbool
Irfan Khan
I should be there too

I need a couple of ppl from forum to be a guest on the phone...

MS, Imaani, Noor.....anyone?

Let me know so i can arrange this.

When you text, state where you are from pls... it will encourage other internet listners to take part...

07513 783 535

has the volume gone down or is it just my speakers?

gone well down.

they're ignoring my text! stooopid ppl! sirus, ring it and tell em to put the volume uup!

oh...missed todays show...match of the day was on Biggrin

i listened to yesterdays.....about an hour, i had to switch offf.....jus boring

i texted in, it was read, and thats it....

my point was that we discuss this year in year out, yet theres no action...i asked what we can do next........there was no discussion on it

its jus the same topics again and again and again........all talk. and the same talk as last year. and year before that. good for people listening 1st tym i suppose

however the people who texted to say talk about islam......or islam isnt about social issues........they need to get their heads checked...cant believe people think that!!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

they're taking the biscuit now, they're well aware that theres loadz that listen online!

come on sirus, ring in! ITS DEAD!

i thought the shows finished?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

still on til at least 12:30pm, probably til about 1pm.

cant be asked lol

need new topics....seriously

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
cant be asked lol

need new topics....seriously

coming from someone who doesnt help when asked, doesnt give input, take part or bring that fresh blood or fresh ideas....
easy to criticise

and when u have discussed everything and anything for the last 7 years ...what NEW topics can u discuss...

issue slike drugs, mosques, identity, reverts...etc HAVE to be discussed regularly..as a reminder, motivation etc...

lets not be idle net or radio couch potatoes.... get involved/ give constructive criticism/ help people who spend hours an dhours of their own time for the deen.... and not just diss them

i have to admit last nites show was crap...worse we have ever done.. as couple of guests couldnt make it...and one of the imams (which was my uncle) just came out with stuff which took us back 20 years! really peeeeeeeeeeeeed me off!!!!

there was technical problem with the server on mashalradio site or summat...tahst why u cudnt hear it on net...

Pages