The Night Journey

73 posts / 0 new
Last post

"angel" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
p.s mujahida are u at wrk at the mo?

Yes! am sis.
Weneva i send mssges on the revival i mainly send them 4rm wrk. Work becums more fun wid the revival n 1 of the other groups put 2getha is even betta..hehe Biggrin

luki you, where do u work? Where i work we cant even use internet or mobile fones unless we are on our break, talkin of work i need to go in a bit Cray 2 Sad i hate work!

I work in a high school, well my old high school..hehe In lancashire as A Business Administrator.

If u wnna no the exact place ill PM it to u Lol much safer

Nah in our place we can use mobile 4nes most of the times so my bell is alwayz switched on, its cool but really tiring coz i hav 2 wrk in skool hols too Sad

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"kuri/19" wrote:
what are the benefits of fasting on shabe-miraaj? anyone know

benefits of fasting are many

today is a special day-so it makes sense to fast

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"kuri/19" wrote:

yea name some coz it makes ppl wanna fast then. coz i think its shabbe miraaj night today down ere

"kuri/19" wrote:

Fasting is a form of celebration. Not only is it good for piety, it also helps you remain staedfast.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Asalamualaikum!

I no i waz sayin dat i will fast 2day as mehraj was last nite 4 us n 4 many pple. But i waz told a hadith by sum 1 last nite sayin dat we cannot fast on jummah becoz its clarified as EID day 4 us.

At the moment i dnt hav the hadith reference wid me but insh'Allah i will post it ere as soon as i get it n will explain the full purpose.

So..i aint fasting but insh'Allah im planing 2 fast on Monday becoz the holy prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) used 2 fast on a Monday.

Jazak'Allah khair

Narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Do not single out the night of Friday for qiyaam al-layl, and do not single out the day of Friday for fasting, unless that is part of the habitual fasting of any one of you.? (Muslim)

I think u ain't meant to single out Friday for fasting, but in this occassion it should be ok.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
Narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Do not single out the night of Friday for qiyaam al-layl, and do not single out the day of Friday for fasting, unless that is part of the habitual fasting of any one of you.? (Muslim)

I think u aint meant to single out Friday for fasting, but in this occassion it should be ok.

Yes u aint meant to single out Friday becoz u hav 2 hav an intention of fasting the day before n after.

Here's the hadith:-

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra):-

I heard the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) saying, "None of you should fast on Friday unless he fasts a day before or after it."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 31, Number 206

"Mujahidah" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:

I think u aint meant to single out Friday for fasting, but in this occassion it should be ok.

Yes u aint meant to single out Friday becoz u hav 2 hav an intention of fasting the day before n after.

Here's the hadith:-

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra):-

I heard the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) saying, "None of you should fast on Friday unless he fasts a day before or after it."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 31, Number 206

Cheers for that.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"kuri/19" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"kuri/19" wrote:

yea name some coz it makes ppl wanna fast then. coz i think its shabbe miraaj night today down ere

Salaam

Benefits of fasting…

-Acquire Taqwa (fear/awareness of Allah (swt).

-Achieve self control.

-You feel for the less fortunate.

-Get numerous rewards.

-We get purified (physically and spiritually).

-Lack of food means that our desires are weakened which is why we are less likely to commit sins.

-One feels closer to God….. you achieve softness and purity of the heart, by which it is then ready to obtain the delight of intimate discourse with Allah (swt) and be affected by His remembrance.

-Easier to break bad habits.

These are some of the benefits of fasting....and these benefits are grealtly increased in Ramadan.

Wasalaam

Bro hayder was askin the benefits of readin namaz and how you can get most out of namaz, i think the following has made me read namaz with full attention towards Allah (swt) and i feel an attachment with Allah (swt)..what my cousin was sayin was when of our close friends/family give us a gift we look after is so much and let the person who gave us the gift know how much we love it...think bout it this way, when the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was with Allah (swt) where you expect one to forget everythin and everyone but no the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) rembered us, his sinful ummah and asked what we would get so namz is a gift from the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and we should not make a mockery of it but we should cherish it and we should read it with utmost love and respect and accept this gift.

very true

Thank you Angel

Learn sumfin new everday, who said this forum was sinful! Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

It is clearly mentioned in Quran PAk:

1 Subhanal lazi asra be abdehi lailam minal masjedil harame ilal masjedil aqsal lazi barakna haulahu le nuriyahu min ayatena inna hu huwas samiul basir.

2 qaba qausaine awadna (Arab when they patch up dispute ,they joint their BOW with each other BOW -that BOW join withouot space)and say that we are friend .Quran taken example and describe that allah pak met his beloved prophet (salu alal habib)like that .

Pages