SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!

i shud hav known!!! cry

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

that nearly gave me a heart attack :!:

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

[b][color=indigo]Calm down :roll:

It wasn't that bad. Just an ugly face screaming at you.[/color][/b]

My speaker was on, but I increased the volume up to the max. just incase I wasn't able to hear something properly, and bloody hell did it give me a fright.

Looks like Ed' has got a sense of humour after all Wink

I so fell for that.

MuslimBro that's exactly what I did, couldn't hear anything so put the volume real up. :shock:

I was home alone!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it made me jump out of my seat coz I put the volume up all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"peacegirl" wrote:
I was home alone!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it made me jump out of my seat coz I put the volume up all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahhahahhaha

thats EXACTLY what happened to me...
my little sis tricked me in to it.... i almost died...and she couldnt stop laughing for ages.....

but it was sooo funny....

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"peacegirl" wrote:

hahhahahhaha

thats EXACTLY what happened to me...
my little sis tricked me in to it.... i almost died...and she couldnt stop laughing for ages.....

but it was sooo funny....

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY !! I WAS CRYIN WIV LAFTER !!! U GUYZ MAN !! SHUD HAV SN IT CUMIN !!

ღ°•.♥.•°☆ §מּמּ∂ΐמּ ☆°•.♥.•°ღ

I am too paranoid to NOT see it coming.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I DNT GT WAT U SED !! Biggrin

ღ°•.♥.•°☆ §מּמּ∂ΐמּ ☆°•.♥.•°ღ

I do not trust any links others put up. Even if I did have the trust, I rarely click no them.

I attribute that to laziness. or efficiency. Clicking on a link means I have to move my finger a few more millimetres than normal.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[b][color=indigo]What's there to trust? And admin, your so LAZY!!!![/color][/b]

Quote:
[b]Google searches web's dark side[/b]

One in 10 web pages scrutinised by search giant Google contained malicious code that could infect a user's PC.

Researchers from the firm surveyed billions of sites, subjecting 4.5 million pages to "in-depth analysis".

About 450,000 were capable of launching so-called "drive-by downloads", sites that install malicious code, such as spyware, without a user's knowledge.

A further 700,000 pages were thought to contain code that could compromise a user's computer, the team report.

Drive-by downloads are an increasingly common way to infect a computer or steal sensitive information.

They usually consist of malicious programs that automatically install when a potential victim visits a booby-trapped website.

[url]

"MuslimBro" wrote:

Looks like Ed' has got a sense of humour after all Wink

now why did u think i aint got a sense of humour:-)
im a funny guy when i wanna be... lol
ask Admin...he'll tell ya

i read everybody post first before i clicked on the link (yeh i no im a big wuss lol), had the teli on reli loud n it still frightened the life out of me lol. Im gonna have nyt mares 2 nyt lol.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

lols .swf

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!