Editor of The Revival running the MARATHON !!!

HEY Smile

the one and only editor of The Revival has a year to get fit, loose his flab and get ready to do a run in summer 2008!!

now all we need is a get big group of volunteers to join him .... all u hav 2 do is
ryt ur name dwn on the list,
get fit and healthy b4 the race
agree on a race (chek out the links below to decide a venue)
and get aload of sponsors to raise money of behalf of the revival !!!

the Editor has decided to run round wearing an eye catching suit - which is up 2 u 2 decide !!!! i say he runs round in a banana suit lol lol lol

1. the editor
2. (me)

Biggrin Biggrin

OMG!!!!:lol:

I've just seen this:-)

yep 'poison lilly' has been bugging me to run in marathon to raise money for the magazine, raise profile of the mag, do our bit for charity etc...

one catch... im a bit fat, get tired walking 10 mins lol

its a good idea...but we need a good team...well fit ppl.... to take part..
so what you think ppl... ????

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

how many boys on ur team are young and fit?

I doubt theres any

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

how many boys on ur team are young and fit?

I doubt theres any

thers me...uhummm...well kind of...
apart from our media guy Zahid Maqbool and Admin:-), rets are all fit.... and u dont needto be young to run....

and you're taking part too!!!! so start going to the gym asap lol

[b][color=indigo]I look forward to seeing you on TV then! Lol [/color][/b]

DATS THE SPIRIT !! MR EDITOR !!

RYT CUM ON THE REST OF U ....... I DNT C ANY OTHERS VOLUNTEERING!!

CUM ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ღ°•.♥.•°☆ §מּמּ∂ΐמּ ☆°•.♥.•°ღ

Is this for real??!!

I think it's a BRILLIANT idea!

It's going to be loads of fun...for us watching!!

No seriously, a great idea.

yes its for real !!!

its a wel kewl idea !! if i do say so myself!! lol

it is gna b loads of fun!! (for us watching) i dnt tink so Smile get dwn da gym !! get fit and join us

Go for it Ed! We'll be cheering you on!

GO ED, GO ED! Biggrin

Err...you're alright thanks.

I actually did a couple of years back actually [i]really[/i] want to do it. But then I woke up.

It's actually not that difficult. She says. I think it's the heat that does it. With proper training it should be alright. Tough but alright. A couple of my colleagues have done it and thay said it was ok.

Just one thing, you probably won't get a place. They get loads of applicants, but can only have a certain number. I think if you've previously applied 5 times then you automatically get a place the 6th time. All the places for the next years one get booked in a couple of months after that years marathon. So, it probably won't happen. :? Soz, just had to kill it.

U DNT WORRY ABT IT !! jus dnt kill it !!

this years marathon was only last month i think !!

jus need a few more ppl n then we'll b fyn .... if nt the marathon than theres a load of other runs we can go for !!

Biggrin

thanks 4 ur concern n pointin it out

Are you talking about the flora marathon in London - where you have to run 26 miles!

There's no way I'm running 26 miles.... a few (1 or 2) miles yeah I'll consider.

If I do get to run, there must be atleast a few people from here. and is admin really fat?... I used to imagine him all skinny with glasses.

The marathon route goes past my house so I'll just cheer you on from my bedroom window lol

i hate jogging so a sponsored marathon no way not my kind of thing i wouldn't have the motivation for it.

I admire revival Ed for entering he's such a good role model, i wish you the very best in the race!

i like hiking so something like a sponsored hike up snowdonia or ben nevis would be amazing. Lots of brothers and sisters do that sort of thing for spiritual retreats they love it. There will be a lot of walking though up mountains so it's not gona be easy physically but it's enjoyable. I reckon more folks would sign up for that keep it in mind for ur next sponsored event Wink

Can't 26 of us all volunteer to run 1 mile each?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Ya'qub" wrote:

That would be called cheating!

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:

That would be called cheating!

is it still cheating if we raise money for charity??

Don't just do something! Stand there.

No I meant to run in the flora marathon in London you have to do it all at once, you can't 'share', or am I wrong?

I used to run for my school - I loved it. It made me feel so free.

It'd be fun to get into that again.

But 26miles! Goodness. It'd take months and months to get trained up for that.

we hav got a year ......
it'll b ryt

Biggrin

chin up

Since you're pushing 'Ed for it... I assume you'll be there to keep an eye on him... make sure he don't cheat... for all 23 miles? on the trot?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

YH ILL B DER ...... DNT WORRI ABT IT LOL

MKE IT 25 MILES .... WE'L C IF HE MAKES IT 2 A MILE

Biggrin Lol Biggrin

By "there" I mean running in the Marathon?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Me? no.

It's not as easy to trail road me into these types of things.

I don't mind hurting these things called "feelings". Blum 3

I was on about poisonous lilly - he's building everyone up, so Inshallah it will happen.

Oh go on Admin, it'll be fun! Lol.

[color=indigo][b]He? I'm certain poisonous lilly is a girl.[/b][/color]

"Imaani" wrote:
Oh go on Admin, it'll be fun! Lol.

[b][color=indigo]Yeah, fun for those who are watching![/color][/b]

"Noor" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]He? I'm certain poisonous lilly is a girl.[/b][/color]

:? I don't know now. No offence poisonous lilly.

I'm being sexist, but coz I assumed poisonous lilly was going to run it too, I assumed he was male.

[b][color=indigo]Poisonous lilly has hearts in her signature and i doubt any guy will have love hearts, it's girly. Also, lilly is a girls name.

Anyway, i don't think it'll be practical or islamically allowed for sisters to run the marathon.[/color][/b]

"Noor" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]Poisonous lilly has hearts in her signature and i doubt any guy will have love hearts, it's girly. Also, lilly is a girls name.

Anyway, i don't think it'll be practical or islamically allowed for sisters to run the marathon.[/color][/b]

you think so?
Lol

i know what sex poisonous lilly is...but i wont say anything:-)

Pages