I want Angel banned!

…well she did do a thread about me!

Allegedly I hate Pakis and Angel is a Paki so I want her banned!

[i]EDIT: Stop being soo childish. What you want and what you get aren't always the same thing get used to it. As for banning a member, they hav to be in violation of the rules and regulations of this forum. Until then deal with it.
-ThePhantomModerator[/i]

Firstly Angel shouldnt be banned he doesnt do much wrong. (coming from a boro fan)

Secondly, Angel is a he although he has long hair and plays for Villa this doesnt make him a girl.

Thirdly, Angel aint a paki he is Columbian.

A clever mind can entertain a thought without accepting it

"Judda" wrote:
…well she did do a thread about me!

Allegedly I hate Pakis and Angel is a Paki so I want her banned!

[i]EDIT: Stop being soo childish. What you want and what you get aren't always the same thing get used to it. As for banning a member, they hav to be in violation of the rules and regulations of this forum. Until then deal with it.
-ThePhantomModerator[/i]

WHAT THE.....

"Yous19" wrote:
Firstly Angel shouldnt be banned he doesnt do much wrong. (coming from a boro fan)

Secondly, Angel is a he although he has long hair and plays for Villa this doesnt make him a girl.

Thirdly, Angel aint a paki he is Columbian.

No Angel is Scottish it says so next to her username on the member list. She also said she is very proud to be Scottish (it says so). Angel is a Paki coz she told muslilsislilsis she like going on shopping sprees in Pakistan. Pakistan is a dump and is too corrupt to turn into a tourist resort. And she said “shame I don’t go there often” It’s only EVER pakiz that say stuff like that! Any way she didn’t reply to my PM or my post on my thread. The girl is deffo a Paki but too ashamed to admit it, not surprised coz I would be embarrassed to…

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

U sound like a fool. I aint pakistani but if i was and i knew u i would stick 1 on u without thinking -u should be banned cos ur posts stink of racism.

And u clearly never got my joke so i take it u know nothing about football.

A clever mind can entertain a thought without accepting it

I don’t watch it…

I prefer wrestling :o

I wonder why this thread hasn't been locked. :?

Coz admins sexist…

I’m a boy and angels a girl…

erm...

locked.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Topic locked