Alone
Trusting in their lord
Better to die with dignity
Then live in humiliation

The ummah praised them
The rulers were shamed
Questions were asked
What’s the point of huge armies and
Nuclear weapons if your ummah is humiliated?

Israel was scared
Memories of khaybar
Came flooding back
23 Israeli dead
13 in one day
100s wounded
And millions of Zionists psychologically scarred

Bulldozers used
And bombs dropped from planes
Upon houses
Muslims treated like louses

The victims of the holocaust
Practiced their own genocide

But who’s going to put them on trial?

Five years have passed
No one remembers Jenin
But the world remembers and commemorates
The Jews who were gassed
Over 50 years ago

Remember
April 2002
What did we do for our brothers and sisters?
What are we doing now for our ummah?

Prepare your answers
Oh! Muslimeen

Allah will ask you
On the day when wealth, qualifications and status
Will mean absolutely nothing

Whose Jenin and why is Showkat singing to her?

[size=7]Please note i did not bother reading the original post[/size]

Back in BLACK

Eastenders? :twisted:

No, I think he is talking about th refugee camp where Israel tried "to remove terrorists" from a couple of years ago.

Why he has posted this now, I do not know.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It was 4 years ago this month when israel committed the massacre inside Jenin. We should think and make dua for our ummah wherever they are.

[url], the place to be

Apparently our new neighbors in South Carolina are Palestinian, or at least the guy is. I'm looking forward to meeting them when we get back

Four years ago 20 odd Israeli soldiers, 30 odd Palestinian militants and 20 odd Palestinian civilians died in fierce battle when the Israelis entered Jenin, apparently in an attempt to clamp down on the perpetrators of the Netanya bombing and a number of suicide bombings that originated in Jenin. Initially Palestinian reports, picked up by media around the world, told of indiscriminate killing and mass graves, and even the IDF went so far as to accept there had been hundreds killed or wounded. Israeli operations were ongoing and no investigation was conclusive until the Israelis granted UN access several weeks later. The UN, Human Rights Watch and Fatah all settled on fatality figures in the region I gave above. HRW and the UNHCR, which focus primarily on Israel and tend not to address human rights violations anywhere else, proposed that Israelis had committed war crimes, but that there was no massacre. HRW additionally condemned the Palestinian fighters for taking up positions alongside civilians. Israel maintained that the ground incursion was necessary and preferable in terms of human rights to any other warfare.

This morning one car bomb killed over 65 innocent people and wounded over 80 near a mosque in Kerbala, Iraq, at the same time as another bomb killed 10 and wounded 15 in Baghdad, [url= second attack on a vital Tigris river bridge this week[/color][/url]. Throughout the week similar bombs in Iraq, not to mention Algiers, have taken hundreds of lives. Every week this is happening on an ever-growing scale. I tend to avoid political poems but perhaps you will also consider these subjects worthy of your attention, Showkat. Or perhaps you find it harder to condemn the perpetrators of these killings, and have no reason.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

"Seraphim" wrote:

"Admin" wrote:

that's not even funny guys. :roll: how can u make a joke out of something like this... :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

"Admin" wrote:

that's not even funny guys. :roll: how can u make a joke out of something like this... :?

Did you not read the small print?

Back in BLACK

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

"Admin" wrote:

I agree sister, humour has its place in Islam and to laugh at the memory of the Muslims who died in Jenin is not Islamic.

[url], the place to be

"Seraphim" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

"Admin" wrote:

Did you not read the small print?

yeah... once again read what i write ppl.

Back in BLACK