Snow! Real Snow!!

\0\
/0/
\0/

It's snowing!

Proper snow, unlike the earlier hail stones. and it seems to be sticking. The view out of my window is white!

\0/

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SNOW :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It was a crazy day today.

We had sunshine. We had rain. We had hail stone. We had strong winds and we had a touch of snow.

Oldham

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Seems like the weather is crazy everywhere. We had rain followed by hail stones then snow, but the snow melted coz of the wet weather.

I just hope it calms down in b'ham, please be sunshine there!

no white view outside my window... Sad

we had hailstones earlier today tho, and a bit of a whirlwind going on.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Hey MuslimSister, don't you live in London?

So how comes you had snow and hailstone when we didn't.

It was sunny and raining at the same time, and there was no rainbow :evil:

But I did manage to see a balcony on fire with the fire brigade on scene.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Yikes

???

The snow as melted

/puts on sad face.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
Hey MuslimSister, don't you live in London?

So how comes you had snow and hailstone when we didn't.

It was sunny and raining at the same time, and there was no rainbow :evil:

But I did manage to see a balcony on fire with the fire brigade on scene.

we had snow, hailstone, wind, rain and sunshine again today

it was all in stages (for a short amount of time)

if u spend most of ur day daydreaming in lectures and looking out the window

u'll notice this kinda stuff going on

Its lik...you know...snowing outside and I got caught in the downfall n alhamdulillah got home in one piece. Stick to the main roads people coz the countrysides are suicide.

Time for everyone to make a mess of the house by dragging the snow in (then getting whacked round the head) and best of all making snow men.

Ah man, I'm praying there's no snow here till my hols start

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Pray harder. Its suppposed to start snowing next week. 

And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I beheld, a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him.

Oh dear

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

According to the BBC Weatherman of Birmingham, we are expected 'Sun' this Friday, Sunday and Wednesday. During the remaining daylight hours, temperatures will be lower than 7'C with white clouds (instead of black and dark grey ones). During the night hours, it will be cold with overnight frosts, risk of ice and freezing fog patches. There doesn't seem to be snow in sight, Alhamdulillah, that's if this BBC Weatherman of Birmingham is speaking the truth.

Hummus wrote:
According to the BBC Weatherman of Birmingham, we are expected 'Sun' this Friday, Sunday and Wednesday. During the remaining daylight hours, temperatures will be lower than 7'C with white clouds (instead of black and dark grey ones). During the night hours, it will be cold with overnight frosts, risk of ice and freezing fog patches. There doesn't seem to be snow in sight, Alhamdulillah, that's if this BBC Weatherman of Birmingham is speaking the truth.

yay! Alhamdulillah! Oh Allah let this be true, or something near to this...just no snow please!

It's freezing outside though

It actually snowed today, but it never stayed cause of wet ground. :S

it rained yesternight. the sky was 100% coverage. if it hadnt rained in the evening (round 8pm). if the rain had held a lil bit longer, then i think it wld have snowed during the night.

i dont know why..but there was a few shouts on monday i think it was (or maybe thursday) of snow. and i in bed thought urgh no, me no want snow.

well.. inshaaAllah it doesnt snow till everybody's home warm and cosy for the break.

and lol, admin all excited abt snow in 2007.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

We had snow too yesterday..which didn't stick though cos of the rain. (Bolton)

Hmm, t'has been a while, hope you're all goood.

No school for us today..its stilll snowing

This was the first year that i haven't played for hours in the snow. On Friday morning, i used my bare hands to throw snowballs all over my sister, and when we all had to come home at midday, both of us were dying of toe-freeze, and didn't even bother. Today i walked in the snow for a total of 70 minutes with my wellies. They were good fun and i didn't slip, not even once, Alhamdulillah. I think i'm going to spend an hour or so PLAYING in the snow or making a new snowman. I can't break tradition.

Hummus wrote:
This was the first year that i haven't played for hours in the snow. On Friday morning, i used my bare hands to throw snowballs all over my sister, and when we all had to come home at midday, both of us were dying of toe-freeze, and didn't even bother. Today i walked in the snow for a total of 70 minutes with my wellies. They were good fun and i didn't slip, not even once, Alhamdulillah. I think i'm going to spend an hour or so PLAYING in the snow or making a new snowman. I can't break tradition.

... (secretly hoping Hummus slips in the snow)

Evil thoughts haha

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Hummus wrote:

... (secretly hoping Hummus slips in the snow)

Evil thoughts haha

Well thats such a nice thing to say isn't it? If you fall, please don't break your legs or twist your arm, okay?

Forget slipping in the snow, there's this one road i walk on every single day, and on 'rainy' days i manage to slip a good three times. Don't know how i do that. :/

DAD BOUGHT A RED SLEDGE!

Hummus wrote:

DAD BOUGHT A RED SLEDGE!

What a cool dad!! PICTURE

Ah please pray it stops, car did a u turn into the opposite lane this morning...even the main roads aren't gritted finely enough.

Suhail Smile wrote:
Ah please pray it stops, car did a u turn into the opposite lane this morning...even the main roads aren't gritted finely enough.
I've been praying since it began...not really, I need to make dua more, instead of just thinking it Blum 3

Is the snow heavy anywhere else right about now? Has been snowing since 4pm today nonstop and it's soo deep... SubhanA tho looks amazingggg!! (just glad today was the last exam of the month)...

Valkyrie wrote:
Is the snow heavy anywhere else right about now? Has been snowing since 4pm today nonstop and it's soo deep... SubhanA tho looks amazingggg!! (just glad today was the last exam of the month)...

We've had our week of snow! Alhamdulillah, it's been raining for over an hour now Biggrin 

Pages