REVIVAL FORUM....DATING SERVICE?

52 posts / 0 new
Last post

"BabyD" wrote:

id love to name and shame but i dont know her username on this forum, her names ameena

and my brothers name is kamran

keep ur eye on the front page headlines....i mite possible be on der going down as a serial killer :evil:

yup remember them they have not been on since october of 2005 and i think i might know who they are

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Noor" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
If you don't know either of their screen names here then how can you be sure that there is any connection to the Revival forum?

[color=indigo][b]
There isn't, babyd is making it up.[/b][/color]

nope i dont think she is because i can remember ***** as **** i think and **** im not sure though

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Embarrass her - spread rumors about her questionable virtue, talk to her parents, tell everybody in the mosque what she is doing, record all their phone conversations and distribute them to everybody you and she knows.

Make life difficult for her to continue contacting him.

i dont know the girl

but thats the most evil thing i've ever heard

not impressed :evil:

"Guest" wrote:
okay i got 2 fess up.............................................
Its me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah well i thought i'd have a bit of fun and all that but sheesh some people don't know where to get off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anyway if it's casuing so much bover then i'll leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

plenty more fish in da see and all that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soz for any hurt feelings and all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wasnt this the member who had interest in one of the sisters? The one who we scared off Blum 3

Dave - She's a Muslim, giving that advice is encouraging her to sin, that's wrong, plus the bro is no saint. If he cant keep away why dnt they just lock him up?

"Angel" wrote:
. If he cant keep away why dnt they just lock him up?

u tell him girl

maybe then he'll stop leading young, naive impressionable girls astray

I just realised something.

BabyD is saying that the girl contacted her bro through a site that he had posted here, so the girl must have contacted him first.

But Angel is saying that the guy had an interest in one of the sisters here, so he must have contacted her first.

hmmm....

i think its both there faults and it doesnt matter who contacted who the fact is that there both to be punished if anyone is lock the boy up and the girl

If people can't use forums without flirting and fancying people then they shouldnt come on esp not islamic forums....shoooo

"F4NZO" wrote:
there both to be punished if anyone is lock the boy up and the girl

How would locking them up solve the problem?

They can still use their phones to contact each other....unless you lock them up in an underground bunker where there's no reception.

I say take their phones away along with their spending money and ground them until one of them gets married! :twisted:

i think confiscating phones is a great punishment for naughty teenagers! :twisted:

it is rather sad that we're still getting such problems cropping up on the forum, but i doubt there's much that can be done to prevent it if it's done over PM. ultimately it is the fault of the guy and girl in question.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
i think confiscating phones is a great punishment for naughty teenagers! :twisted:

it is rather sad that we're still getting such problems cropping up on the forum, but i doubt there's much that can be done to prevent it if it's done over PM. ultimately it is the fault of the guy and girl in question.

Yea... confiscating phones is a good start. Why don't your parents just put him under virtual house arrest? Phones, internet, going outside, dinner - freeze it all. There's only so much isolation a person can take before they come around to your way of thinking.

"F4NZO" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
If you don't know either of their screen names here then how can you be sure that there is any connection to the Revival forum?

[color=indigo][b]
There isn't, babyd is making it up.[/b][/color]

nope i dont think she is because i can remember ***** as **** i think and **** im not sure though

my god, ur rite, ive just looked up the user and she's the only one who has frequently replied to my brothers post, now wot 2 do wid this new found information :evil:

[b]Edit (again): naming and shaming will not achieve anything. feel free to supply the info you have to Admin.
- The Moderate Mod[/b]

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

Yea... confiscating phones is a good start. Why don't your parents just put him under virtual house arrest? Phones, internet, going outside, dinner - freeze it all. There's only so much isolation a person can take before they come around to your way of thinking.

you'd think so wouldn't you, only stuborness runs VERY deep in the family, its usually the parents that give in first

if u miss 1 meal, they'll probably buy you something to say sorry, but i suppose its something i wouldn't understand as im not a parent yet

see i didnt think you was making it up really you guys you should have more trust but you aint going to find nothing on this forum they aint been on for ages i think on her user details might be msn try that maybe i dont know but theres nothing more that i can think of on this forum

"BabyD" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

you'd think so wouldn't you, only stuborness runs VERY deep in the family, its usually the parents that give in first

if u miss 1 meal, they'll probably buy you something to say sorry, but i suppose its something i wouldn't understand as im not a parent yet

Well that's messed up. They want the kid to follow the rules without disciplining him?

Unfortunately I think you might be screwed... I mean, if they were willing to do something about this to stop him then there would be a chance, but if they can't bring themselves to punish him what can be done?

...there is always Montell...

"BabyD" wrote:
my god, ur rite, ive just looked up the user and she's the only one who has frequently replied to my brothers post, now wot 2 do wid this new found information :evil:

Two words:

Freak out.

what does montell mean

"F4NZO" wrote:
what does montell mean

Montel Williams is an american talk show host known for his family centered themes - rebellious teens, reunions between parents and the kids they put up for adoption, stuff like that. One of his things is to basically help parents kidnap their bad teenagers and send them to bootcamp where they have the living hell beat out of them. Then they come back and promise to stop messing up.

He's one of those stereotypical nosey tough love black TV presenters - kind of a male Oprah.

so jerry springer meets reality tv boot camp for brats kool

I dont think u can blame the forum entirely but i suppose the forum could implement pms between same sexes only as do many faith forums, with the exception of administration. that way no one can blame the forum for things like dating :roll:

Pages