how'd u spend 1 MILLION?

hey guyz.....i think dis subject cud be intresting and i want ur views on how u'd spend 1 million..
i jst asked my bro dis question...he goes soon or later im gna play 4 barcelona so i dnt need 2 wry about 1 million burn it" yea keep dreamin boy
i'd alwayz thought of gettin my self a 4 bedroom house with a jacuzzi sauna, pool and then maybe spend the rest holidaying in eygpt dubai....of course hajj my first prioroty.....oh and not 2 mention shoppinggggg

4 gettin 2 mention years supply of m&ms and pickled onion flavoured monster munch lol

If i was asked that a yr ago or 2 i would probs say i would spend it on a flashy car/house etc and basically waste money but now knowing the value of money and realising you can do a lot with money, i would spend it on givin money to those children who dnt have access to education building an islamic school..a very good one not the usual ones and would ask all top scholars to come and teach...umm then go on a world tour and visit places likey syria/spain/turkey/iraq/iran etc and last but by no means last visit makkah and madina sharif...

Also sponsor my beloved magazine, the revival Smile

I'll Co-sign that! Dirol

...seeing the world properly would be something i would do for myself, as well as make parents life easier. after that it'd go to all the good causes angel mentioned

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
I'll Co-sign that! Dirol

sorry you cant its copy right protected, seek permission first Dirol

p.s. after all that i mentioned on the post b4, i does not mean i would live like a tramp, nope i would have a nice house nice car but make sure i wsnt letin my ego get in the way!

i think its natural to do that. just improve your live so that youre not in hardship and can have a little luxury. no harm!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I’ll by a Ferrari Enzo

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

oh forgot to mention, go on a shopping spree and buy loads of clothes/shoes and perfumes (cuz i just love them) love the paris hilton perfume( forgot wich comes first hilton or paris ? :?)

"angel" wrote:
oh forgot to mention, go on a shopping spree and buy loads of clothes/shoes and perfumes (cuz i just love them) love the paris hilton perfume( forgot wich comes first hilton or paris ? :?)

Paris Hilton has her own perfume out?

Yuk!

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

Paris Hilton has her own perfume out?

Yuk!

The perfume is really nice, go 2 a prefume shop an smell it..you cant say yuk till u have smelt it, u might not like her but her perfume is nice

"angel" wrote:

The perfume is really nice, go 2 a prefume shop an smell it..you cant say yuk till u have smelt it, u might not like her but her perfume is nice

a bit like britney spears one, not that ive got it :oops:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

a bit like britney spears one, not that ive got it :oops:

nah paris hilton smells better...how do u knw then, secretly usin your sis's perfume tut tut

Salaam

I’d give 55% to charity and blow the rest.

I’d buy myself a car….probably a Nisan Micra-lol.

I’d buy presents for my entire family….and would take them ALL on a family Hajj.

I’d buy all the things that I had my eye on and couldn’t afford…I’d eat out everyday in all the ridiculously expensive restaurants in London.

I hope to get rid of it all in a few months. I’m not one to save.

But if my family had their say they’d probably make me invest it and buy couple of houses in the posh part of London and put them on rent.

Wasalaam

I'd say it depends on how i got it.

If it was thru stupid things like gambling then i wouldnt touch it.

If it was thru hardwork then i'd improve my own living conditions as well as my parents (gotta begin at home), then i'd look into investing it in2 some business (a million wont last you a life time you know) then i'd build a school in a place where there's the need for education probably in some poor area.

Making money is not as important as helping other people who are not as well off.

Back in BLACK

you'd only get a few houses in london with that much money! lol at micra...thats the 1 and only car i would never buy, i'd seriously walk instead.
i'd get the new corsa's Lol , a mini mansion, my owner chauffer called Les!

p.s. i prefer my mum's perfume more Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Lol-for me any banger would do...

As long as it takes me from A to B without any problems.

As long as it's a "girl car"...Ford Fiesta's are "girl cars" as well arent they?

a bike can take you to A and B with less problems! no traffic, no petrol, easier 2 service Smile

seriously tho, i was gutted wen i found out my sister gone and booked my 1st driving lesson....in a micra, if i dont pass i know why :x :x

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
a bike can take you to A and B with less problems! no traffic, no petrol, easier 2 service Smile

Lol-I cant see myself on a mountain bike with my Hijaab blowing behind me...

[quote="Seraph"]I'd say it depends on how i got it.

If it was thru stupid things like gambling then i wouldnt touch it.

[quote]

so why gamble in the 1st place if you aint gona touch the money..seems rather silly.

lol at muslim sis, i dont think a bike is very practical here in scot. imagine rain pourin down on ya ewww

"angel" wrote:

lol at muslim sis, i dont think a bike is very practical here in scot. imagine rain pourin down on ya ewww

True. Its not the weather for bikes here either.

And knowing my luck I'd prob get my skirt tangled up in the back wheel.

i miss my bikes Sad

if they were not broken (coz of me!) i wouldnt be sat here ryt now.

on a side not, how many of you lot can drive? how many lessons it take you? and how many tests?

it took me a year 2 get my prov, and a year to book my 1st lesson....im finially starting but im not sure if i'll get the hang of it. im a speed addict Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

True. Its not the weather for bikes here either.

And knowing my luck I'd prob get my skirt tangled up in the back wheel.

lol i get my skirt tangled in my heels so a bike is defnitely a no-no for me!

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:

on a side not, how many of you lot can drive? how many lessons it take you? and how many tests?

Got my third test coming up in a few weeks time.

Pray for me please.

Salam

"muslim gyal" wrote:
hey guyz.....i think dis subject cud be intresting and i want ur views on how u'd spend 1 million..l

Buy a few Mercedes. Its a good investment.

Its my way of showing appreciation.

Omrow

i'll pray 4 u if u take me 4 a ride? lol

jus messin, inshallah you'll be alryt. took my brother 3 tymz, no that hes a bad driver, just luck doesnt go ur way everyday...plus some examiners are known to be racist :evil:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

omrow u cn come pick me up in ur mercades....i'd get a volkswagon golf i think they smart and small thats wht i prefer in black of course.....oh well its gna be long before i get a hand on me own car ...got my provisional 1 year ago and still havnt started my lessons....

seraph u seem very intelligent

Salam

Excuse me, "gyal". Show some respect.

He does not "seem" very intelligent.

He IS very intelligent.

Omrow

do 1 omrow......i have more respect than u .atleast i know betta than 2 just comment

Asalamualaikum!

Well..wat wuld i do wid a million... :roll:

Well being honest 1st of all id go n visit Makkah n Madina as ive been dyin to go there.

Then id visit places such as Syria,turkey,iran etc....n then visit Qibla Muhtram as weneva he visits UK theres neva a chance of givin ur salam or meeting him n the Minhaj ul Qur'an centre's round pk.

Last of all i would luv to help out all my muslims that are suffering around the world...basically giv it to charity.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"muslim gyal" wrote:

Thnx for the compliment.

Omrow behav or you'll be [i]ThePhantomModerators[/i] next victim.lol

PS: Any1 know who he is?

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"muslim gyal" wrote:

Thnx for the compliment.

Omrow behav or you'll be [i]ThePhantomModerators[/i] next victim.lol

PS: Any1 know who he is?

p.s. I think its admin or the old "judge and jury" person frm the old forums.

Pages