Do u eat when ur happy?

Do u eat when ur winning?

Do u eat when ur losing?

or do u just eat when ur hungry?

Do u eat more than u shud?

And do u eat less than u shud?

And what fussy food habits do u have?

and why are meal times such a big drama in some households? :roll:

i onli eat wen im proper hungry or my mum makes me seeing as im at home alone i eat nothing joking i eats next to nothing but partly cuz im lazy like admin when it comes to makin food

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

too busy to eat propperly so i'l ususally eat when i can during the day. Weekends are weird coz i get up around lunch time anyway and then my internal clocks all messed up so i have very unusual eating habbits on the weekends.

Back in BLACK

I used to be a fine specimen of a male, less than 5% body fat lots of burly muscles and a 6 pack with little stablizer muscles most people can't get to show up, I could do over 500 pushups and sprint for a half mile.

Now I'm thirty pounds overweight, don't even remember what a gym looks like, pushups sound delicious and running is DEFINITELY on the agenda for Saturday. Until Friday, when I will reschedule.

Because I got married Biggrin

I'm drowning in enchiladas, chocolate tortes, chilean sea bass and all kinds of interesting fajitas. ITS AWESOME!!!!!!1

I LOVE FOOD!!!!

Screw "healthyness" my wife can [i]cook[/i]!! With two 'o's!! Like really well!! Food is the BEST thing in the [b]entire universe[/b]! I don't just "like" food, I've got a romantic attachment, no, a symbiotic relationship to it!!!

As a kid I was a fussy eater…meal times was drama time in my house.

As a teenager, I wasn’t fussed about food…I’d save up my dinner money to buy high street fashionable clothes…clothes were more important than food, so I went through high school/college missing my lunch (and breakfast – cos I’d spend too long getting ready)

In University I became more into food….mainly cos a LOT of my free lesson time was spent in Café’s/Pizza Hut/Nando’s/Starbucks etc….we’d spend hours chatting….so from then on I started to associate food with ‘happy times’…...

The girls I’ve met on my postgraduate course, LOVE their food….as a result I’m in love with food as well….my new mates have introduced me to stuff that I’ve never considered trying before…its not unusual for us to travel all across London just have lunch in a top restaurant ….I almost never miss meals now (except when I get really busy).

For the first time ever, I’ve acquired an interest in the kitchen….I love studying cook books and trying out new stuff.

At the moment I’m still young…so I can pretty much eat whatever I want.

But I know that as soon as my love of good food becomes a weight/health issue. I’ll def give it up.

oi fatty Dave

i guess u have no reason to be vain about ur looks anymore

after all - whoever heard of a fat indianna jones :twisted:

I eat it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

eat what?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Food.

All of it Admin?

If I like something I'll eat it, if it's something really nice then even if I'm not that hungry, I'll still have a bit. But If I don't like something, no matter how hungry I am I won't eat it, even if I'm starving. And there are quite a lot of things I don't like.

Such as... meat. I eat it but hardly ever as I am very, very fussy...mostly about the hygiene. If I cook it myself, then I get put off it, and if others have cooked it, and if I don't think it has been cleaned to my standard then I won't have it, so very rarely have it at other people's houses.

I love cooking, and would love to try new stuff, but I don't particularly enjoy it that much at home, as my family, especially Dad, aren't very willing to try new stuff so you tend to make the same old stuff all the time. So you're not really learning much.

The males in my house are so impatient when it comes to food. All of them. If ever there's a drama it's because of them. Us girls can calmy decide what we're having, cook it and all sit together and eat it, but if any of the guys are about, it's never that simple. They do nothing, yet demand so much.

I tend to eat whatever is given to me.

Unless it is rice with chickpeas, or green peas.

My stomach cannot handle that, and it comes straight back out the way it went in.

I'm not too fussy about anything.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Imaani" wrote:
They do nothing, yet demand so much.

[color=indigo][b]Spot on sis. My bro is so flippin lazy it's unbelievable! He expects us do drop everything and run to his rescue i.e. make him some food!!! He comes back at like 1 in the morning and expects us to make him something even though were half dead/asleep! [/b][/color]

"Admin" wrote:
I tend to eat whatever is given to me.

Unless it is rice with chickpeas, or green peas.

My stomach cannot handle that, and it comes straight back out the way it went in.

I'm not too fussy about anything.

But will you eat rice that has human feet and sobs quietly?

"Admin" wrote:
Wisdom begins in wonder.

Good point, if a little off-topic.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

"Mr Honey's Day Out" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
Wisdom begins in wonder.

Good point, if a little off-topic.

Where is that from?

Quite a tangent.

"Noor" wrote:
He that would live in peace and at ease must not speak all he knows or all he sees.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]

yopu are now just playing with me.

I demand a straight answer!

:evil:

I-m so happy That is my serious face.

Sorry. I misattributed quotations by Socrates and Benjamin Franklin and now J.M. Barrie.

"Imaani" wrote:
Life is a long lesson in humility.

He was my understudy.

But not a patch on the master.

Back on topic :roll: .

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.

why u putting words in my mouth?

"Mr Honey's Day Out" wrote:

I'm a big, fat, sad loser. I like to put words in people mouths.

Shabbat Shalom

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies.

Very true.

"Noor" wrote:

make him some food!!! He comes back at like 1 in the morning and expects us to make him something even though were half dead/asleep! [/b][/color]

but the Q is

do u give in?

my bro expects me to drive him to chicken shops

do his essays

make him food

help him with his homework etc

weirdly enough

im more of a pushover then my sister is

i'm more likely to give into him that she is

thats why he doesnt even ask her

[b][color=indigo]Like hell i give in! I never do anything for him so he doesn't ask me anymore and when he does i give him a long lecture. My other sisters tend to give in and make him stuff but thats only cz he blackmails them half of the time.[/color][/b]

I am very picky when it comes to food and got a long list of things I don't like, a big no-no is vegetables ewww.

I don't mind fruit even though I hardly eat it.

You're supposed to drink I think it's 6 glasses of water a day, I have 2. I prefer drinks even though it may be partially water, where you mix the drink with water; robinsons for example.

In my family everyone used to sit down at the table and eat together but now we are all over the house.

Noor, why doesn't your bro get a takeaway, I would do the same. I think it's stupid and rude to ask someone else to make food if they are asleep.

[b][color=indigo]No wonder you so skinny MuslimBro!! If your gona be that picky your bound to be skinny.

My bro has a takeaway like everyday so he's getting sick of them now and is wanting proper food!![/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]Going PK at the end of this month, first time i'm ever going so i doubt i'll eat anything. When my sis went she just lived on McDonalds and Pizzas and just home made breakfast.[/color][/b]

"Noor" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]Going PK at the end of this month, first time i'm ever going so i doubt i'll eat anything. When my sis went she just lived on McDonalds and Pizzas and just home made breakfast.[/color][/b]

Thats quite sad really. You can get that cr@p over here... whats the point in going if your not going to experience the Paki way of life?

Think-Paki, Act-Paki, Speak-Paki.

Stay away from dodgy water. If they giv u a fizzy drink and it tastes a bit off... dont touch it! Or you'll fall sick. Get the sealed bottle water, always ask for fresh food... never whats already on show (dont know how long its been there or where its been) even if you hav to pay slightly more.

where abouts in Pakiland are you going?

Back in BLACK

[b][color=indigo]I will be experiencing the Paki way of life, i'm just not gona be eating certain foods! I'm gona be attending a wedding the first week so i don't want to be getting ill! [/color][/b]

"Seraphim" wrote:

where abouts in Pakiland are you going?

[b][color=indigo]Pindi.[/color][/b]

i thght food back home in hotter climes and tropical countries tasted better coz all fresh produce was used as opposed to the stuff we get flown into the supermarkets here?

My brothers and sister are always on about how much more tastier the food is in bangladesh coz of the fresh ingredients. They waxed lyrical about the chicken, veg and fruit. said it tasted how chicken used to taste in this country in the 80's. Now chicken over here is usually injected with water to make it look meater and chickens are fed unnatural diets to fatten them up cheaply. i agree chicken tastes very bad in this country nothing like it was when i was small.My hubby get some chicken straight from a farm recently and it tasted amazing the mass manufactured stuff in most butchers these days is good for the bin, veg tastes better.

my eating habits i won't complain about food served to me, especially if someone else has made the time to make it. even if i don't like something i manage to eat it.

If i'm upset i tend not to eat i can't get nothing down me except liquids.

If i over eat it's usually on sweet stuff, keep the candy floss away from me i love the stuff. Usually i never eat till im full leave some space for lots of water and fruit to make up that deficit and i feel all the better for it.

I drink 2 litres of water every day, measured it out too. i suffer from migraines i find drinking enuff water keeps them away.

Due to the hotter clime, the food tastes stronger. sweeter. Some would argue better.

But if you are used to less, it can be a little over whelming.

"Noor" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]No wonder you so skinny MuslimBro!! If your gona be that picky your bound to be skinny.[/color][/b]

But the thing is even though I'm picky, I eat all the junk, unhealthiest food you can think of. I even manage to have a vitamin tablet at the end of the day :lol:.

"Admin" wrote:
Due to the hotter clime, the food tastes stronger. sweeter. Some would argue better.

But if you are used to less, it can be a little over whelming.

i beg to differ

the so called fresh food back home made me ill :evil:

Pages