Zero post members

If there are any members with 0 posts, I will be deleting them real soon.

So if you want to keep you account, make sure you have atleast one post.

yes quite right i have noticed few members like that today even so get psoting but dont jus donit to stay on the forum post properly

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

ok, you zero posters have got a few more days.

I was gonna gor the big change tonight, but I got lazy.

and one antispam module I want to use was not yet available for the software version I want to use.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lazy lazy lazy admin dont give them time jus delete them send them an email when they register and tell them about posting but unnessacery post will be deleted

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Admin" wrote:
ok, you zero posters have got a few more days.

I was gonna gor the big change tonight, but I got lazy.

At this rate zero posters aint gona get deleted, so continue NOT posting :twisted:

yeah you zero posters jus take your time and relax

...so you are still planning on getting rid of the zeros right?

yup.

as soon as I get a few small issues worked out.

Spammers are causing too many problems.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=indigo][b]Admin doing some work..? funniest thing i've heard all day![/b][/color]

har dee har.

"Admin" wrote:
yup.

like being lazy :twisted:

What does har dee har mean :?

extremely sarcastic laugh.

way after "har har".

"Admin" wrote:
yup.

Spammers are causing too many problems.

Getting rid of zero posters won't stop the spammers.

Spammer posts and accounts can get deleted but that won't stop them from signing up again.

actually it might.

Most signups are based on automatic scripts. No one actually sits there doing hundreds of sign ups a day. probably just a botnet.

by changing the software, those scripts are less likely to work.

and the new software has bayesian filters for spam. like in email, it automatically detects it.