Radical Muslims lose game of Yahtzee, burn Soho

[b][size=18]Radical Muslims lose game of Yahtzee, burn Soho[/size][/b]
David Hamilton
Fractured Facts Tribune

[img]

[b]MANHATTAN, New York[/b] -- Governor Pataki has requested the National Guard take to the streets to control rioters after a radical muslim cleric declared "Jihad" on Milton Brothers after loosing a game of Yahtzee. Nabil Bilal Obama al Jazeera Imam of a radical Muslim Training Center known as a "Madrassa" took to the airwaves and declared a "Fatwa [size=7]1.[/size]" prompting radical Muslims to take to the streets burning anything within reach.

Mr. Jazeera was quoted as saying "I cannot believe this!" "You see?" "You see right there! This dice has a rounded edge!" "They have cheated us!" before burning down a Toys R Us in violent protest.

National Guardsmen are expected on the scene within 12 hours.

[size=10]Can Muslims truly integrate with Western values, including board games? Join our blog discussion [u][color=blue]here[/color][/u]![/size]

1. Arabic word meaning "Solemn demand for rioting"

[size=24][b]Cookie Monster high on exstacy and hungry for cookies viciously bites child[/b][/size]
David Hamilton
Fractured Facts Tribune

[img]

[b]SESAME STREET, Disney World[/b] -- After a night of partying with Disney World bad boys Captain Hook and Pinocchio SESAME STREET star the Cookie Monster returned to the set of the popular childrens show early Monday morning apparently still high on exstacy ([color=blue][u]Click[/u][/color] to see police report) and in his delusional state bit the hand of a young child whose parents today announced they would be filing a law suit ([color=blue][u]Link[/u][/color] to Story).

Representatives for the cookie monster have officially commented on the events of this morning offering a public apology to the young child, claiming the Cookie Monster was abused by priests as a young cookie monster and has been fighting addictions his entire life ([u][color=blue]Vote Now[/color][/u]! Cookie addiction just an act?). They have also said the Cookie Monster will be entering rehab and attending AA meetings beginning Thursday.

Sources have not yet revealed what condition the young boy is in.

[size=10]Should Cookie Monsters be trusted in a school environment? Vote [u][color=blue]here[/color][/u]![/size]

Khan posted that first picture from somewhere else and it occured to me how much headlines matter. Feasibly I could take virtually anything out of whatever context it was in and sensationalize with a few images. It's pretty easy to see how the pleasant mix of media sensationalism (images), attention grabbing headlines, and just flat out ignorance are a cocktail for disaster. Good old yellow journalism.

[b]Muslim Girl Receives a Valentine Card[/b]
Sufisticated News
MuslimSister

[img]

[b]LONDON[/b] -- Mr Aktar from East London has urged Muslims to boycott Clinton Cards and migrate to a Muslim country after his daughter anonymously received a Valentine Card. He led a group of angry Muslims rioters who charged the streets and set alight every branch of Clinton Cards.

Mr Aktar, was quoted as saying “This is what you get when you live in a Kafir society!” and urged all Muslims to migrate for the sake of Islam to a Muslim country, preferably Pakistan.

The Muslim girl who can not be named for legal reasons was embarrassed at her dad’s behaviour and admitted that she anonymously sent herself the Valentine Card so that she could look good in front of her friends.

Looks like make believe from the NF website.

Poster should provide links and credible ones, otherwise it didn't happen.

That picture is very over used. I've seen it a lot. Its a scare tactic and that guy was probably protesting about Palestine and hungry at the same time.

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

[b]IMAMINATOR - RISE OF THE MULLAHS [/b]
[img]

coming to a cinema near you , the new futuristic action film of the year staring the new martial ats sensation Ayatulla Hussain Badshah Fayed (in the picture above demonstrating his 2 inch punch learnt from bruce lee) who plays the role of the imam brought back from the future , a cyborg with supernatural powers who trains and gathers an elite group of mullahs who get their strenght from eating mass quantities of Halva to save the world from the evil king Busha who intends to dominate the world and wipe out the muslim race .

The best action film of the century [b]'THE SUN'[/b]

The most exciting , invigorating , refreshing , action packed movie ever made [b]'THE MIRROR'[/b]

Miss it and Miss Out [b]'NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC'[/b]

"mmm" wrote:
Looks like make believe from the NF website.

Poster should provide links and credible ones, otherwise it didn't happen.

That picture is very over used. I've seen it a lot. Its a scare tactic and that guy was probably protesting about Palestine and hungry at the same time.

I'm thinking you might have missed the boat...

"NAS786" wrote:
[img]

coming to a cinema near you , the new futuristic action film of the year staring the new martial ats sensation Ayatulla Hussain Badshah Fayed (in the picture above demonstrating his 2 inch punch learnt from bruce lee) who plays the role of the imam brought back from the future , a cyborg with supernatural powers who trains and gathers an elite group of mullahs who get their strenght from eating mass quantities of Halva to save the world from the evil king Busha who intends to dominate the world and wipe out the muslim race .

The best action film of the century [b]'THE SUN'[/b]

The most exciting , invigorating , refreshing , action packed movie ever made [b]'THE MIRROR'[/b]

Miss it and Miss Out [b]'NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC'[/b]

hahhaha a movie now there's a thought.

I can just see the trailers now:

Quote:
*MOVIE VOICE*

IN THE CITY...

YOU MUST FIGHT, TO SURVIVE...

HE, WAS AN IMAM CYBORG FROM THE FUTURE...

IN A WORLD DOMINATED BY TYRANNY...

BUT A NEW WIND WAS BLOWING...

THIS SUMMER,

AYATULLA HUSSAIN BADSHAH FAYED [i]IS[/i]

[b][size=18]THE IMAMINATOR[/size][/b]