Trying to Subscribe

Asalaamualaikum

i have been trying to subscribe for a revival magazine but everytime i fill all the fields in and press enter, it tells me there is an error and that i need to go back, ive definately done it properly, so why isnt it working?

Is trhere any other way ican have the form sent to me?

Ma'salaama

just send an email to , with the relevant details.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
just send an email to , with the relevant details.

ooops i better do that, i havent even done that but what details do u need to give..

name, address, sort code, account no.? what else

leave sort code and account number put.

Just name address post code.

If you distribute, its free.

If you only want one copy, we will need a small payment.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
leave sort code and account number put.

Just name address post code.

If you distribute, its free.

If you only want one copy, we will need a small payment.

and how do u plan on takin that "small payment"?

oops forgot to mention to leave a contact number.

We have a subscription page:

uh-oh.

sorry admin, but i sent out a few today...all free of charge Lol

i thawt the mag was free! am i in trouble?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
uh-oh.

sorry admin, but i sent out a few today...all free of charge Lol

i thawt the mag was free! am i in trouble?

No you aint.You're in deep ... :evil:

It is free. You're off the hook.

However if anyone wants to book a single copy every issue by post, we need to cover at a minimum the postage costs.

Us paying for the postage costs for single copies will mean less distribution, as we are ploughing our money into printing the thing.

For distribution, we will send out the bulk magazines, and postage is (per copy) cheaper there. We have a budget to cover that.

ahh but you see.............i sent it out, at the cost of work! Lol

so no loss 2 any1?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

no loss.

You will be rewarded for your efforts, and for the cash you spent sending them.

so thats no reward then. lol, work stamps and envelopes. got a few more 2 send 2mrw! im doin a lil advertsin as well amongst my peepz Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

wow, you're alot more committed than me! (apart from the whole keeping this site up and running of course...)

Nice to have you on board.

(Especially at that conference, otherwise we would have been stuck!)

nice 2 knw im appreciated. Ed needs to work on that.

asks 4 suggestions, giv him a million and he still asks, could at least give me a response! sometimes i wonder about ed :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
nice 2 knw im appreciated. Ed needs to work on that.

asks 4 suggestions, giv him a million and he still asks, could at least give me a response! sometimes i wonder about ed :roll:

salaam

hey, hey.... anymore abuse and no more man utd tickets for you Biggrin
nah you have gave me very good ideas which i will use in the next issue...

and why is everyone always cussing me on this forum...first it was littlesis, then angel, now you...all saying I blank everyone....if i do its not on purpose...just incredibly busy....

apart from magazine, website, forums, egroup and working 9-5 im also busy now in sorting out a radio station in oldham aswell as dealing with the media and arranging interviews and bookings for the revival media spokesman Zahid Maqbool....

so apologioes to everyone who thinks im blanking them, I'M NOT! Biggrin

wasalaam

we know ed, we jus love 2 hate you Blum 3

lol, we appreciate all your hard work

nov 5th - Unitd v Chelsea.........dont tell me i told u 2 late, i need as many tickets as possible sil vou plait Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
we know ed, we jus love 2 hate you Blum 3

lol, we appreciate all your hard work

nov 5th - Unitd v Chelsea.........dont tell me i told u 2 late, i need as many tickets as possible sil vou plait Biggrin

salaam

u want utd tickets...mmmhhh...i'll think about it Biggrin

so u guys love to hate me.... achaaa, interesting..... Smile

i'll think bout helpin the revival in future!

get me as many tickets 4 the big matches as possible please, its all 4 a good cause. oh, and dont overcharge me this season. cheerz bud Smile

im sure i speak for the masses when i say we have a love/hate relationship between you and admin. Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:

get me as many tickets 4 the big matches as possible please, its all 4 a good cause. oh, and dont overcharge me this season. cheerz bud Smile

im sure i speak for the masses when i say we have a love/hate relationship between you and admin. Wink

I WOULD HAVE SACKED ADMIN A LONG TIME AGO....BUT HE KNOWS ALOT ABOUT THE TECHNICAL/WEB DESIGN SIDE..AND I KNOW JACK.... UNTIL I CAN FIND ANYONE BETTER WHO IS LESS HASSLE/WORK..I SUPPOSE HE CAN STAY Lol

admin if i was you, drop the popcorn right now and sort him out. told you....ed doesnt appreciate people, u needa work on your PR skills mate Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
admin if i was you, drop the popcorn right now and sort him out. told you....ed doesnt appreciate people, u needa work on your PR skills mate Biggrin

P R skills, nah.... i got a degree in politics man, y do i need P R skills for Biggrin

on a serious note, without admin there would be no website or forums...but he's still a lazy bugger! Biggrin

before this topic goes way off the subject, STICK TO THE TOPIC bro! :x

btw..what is the topic :roll:

your a confused individual

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

do my spideey senses tell me you are tempting me to unleash my dark side upon thee?

i warn thee, it would be very foolish of thyself to incur my wrath Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
do my spideey senses tell me you are tempting me to unleash my dark side upon thee?

ur a funny dude,
u seen the movie Goodfellas, the scene where one guy says to joe peschi, you're a funny guy, really funny guy...and joe peschi says, why, whats so funny about me, you think i'm funny, do i make you laugh, am i here to amuse you, why am i happy, what the **** is funny about me?

that is the funniest scene in the movie!!!!

hayder reminds me of that scene alot Biggrin

gotta watch this now, ive heard a lot. but if i watch it........it'll ruin my self-betterment programme.

for all of you interested, you can purchase my programme. guarenteed 100% success. you too shall soon love thyself as i love myself. :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Hayder Sabri" wrote:

ur a funny dude,
u seen the movie Goodfellas, the scene where one guy says to joe peschi, you're a funny guy, really funny guy...and joe peschi says, why, whats so funny about me, you think i'm funny, do i make you laugh, am i here to amuse you, why am i happy, what the **** is funny about me?

hayder reminds me of that scene alot Biggrin

tut tut ed whats with the bad language?

salaam

it was part of the quote from the film..sorry

wasalaam

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Hayder Sabri" wrote:

I WOULD HAVE SACKED ADMIN A LONG TIME AGO....BUT HE KNOWS ALOT ABOUT THE TECHNICAL/WEB DESIGN SIDE..AND I KNOW JACK.... UNTIL I CAN FIND ANYONE BETTER WHO IS LESS HASSLE/WORK..I SUPPOSE HE CAN STAY Lol

Haw did u hear that admin, ed is just using you....ed pick me i would do a better job than admin on this forum!!

erm... apart from the fct I have all the passwords... All the keys.

If one day you see Ed acting a bit wield, I may have coordinated a coup de etat!

:twisted:

Ed realised his mistake about speaking against me, and retracted it!

Phear me!

and what does that mean not in HTML terms?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
and what does that mean not in HTML terms?

passwords are not html terms.

Back to topic.

erm... I think we have answered the original question... so more waffles please!

Pages