Undercover Mosques

151 posts / 0 new
Last post

Can we stick to one topic at a time please.

This one is about the programme 'undercover mosques.'

Duimping everything into one topic is a recipe for unpleasantness.

And being takfiri is not counted by me as helpful.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

of course. :twisted:

But seriously when have I EVER allowed or condoned takfiri behaviour towards tablighi Jama'ah?

Before the Mod disappeared, I even had a Moderator linked to it.

But why do you always try to justify your behaviour by what others do or do not do?

Everyone should have theyir own standreds and to hell with that others do.

It is childish saying 'But miss he did it first!'.

If I kill someone for no reason will you follow me? If I allow someone to kill themselves, would yopu kill yourself?

Stand up for your self man! get a spine and be accountable for your actions instead of hiding behind the flaws in others.

EDIT there were many topics not discussed in your absence. People did not fel the need to burn others. On your first day back you are already ebing told not to do so. This cannot be blamed on others.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[b][color=indigo]Admin, you should get a new keyboard. [/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]And the same goes to you :roll: [/color][/b]

once again, stop hiding behing others.

Who is Leiah? What did he/she say? When was it? who to? why? where?

I do not remember the username nor any comment I overlooked.

My shortcomings are mine. I admit that I do not read every post, and those that do just bore me within a few words.

I am also a human meaning that I can at times be subjective instead of objective.

But all you do is try to find faults in otehrs. It is a tiring attitude, and you have only been back for a few hours!

So, back to topic, what did you make of the program? I did nopt watch it, so i have no opinion on it. It may have been true, or it may not.

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
What subjects did members not discussed in my time in exile?

Just go back and view the last few pages. See what topics you would have discussed, but are missing.

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]And the same goes to you :roll: [/color][/b]

I did miss you considerly, no harsh feelings Cray 2

[color=indigo][b]Get lost.[/b][/color]

There is no Leiah on page 2, or any other page. :?

[color=indigo][b]He means Latifah.[/b][/color]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]He means Latifah.[/b][/color]

oh. Where is her post?

And what did you make of the programme? Did you watch it?

Same goes to KhassanBaiev. What did you make of it?

(has it been aired yet?)

[color=indigo][b]Go to page 1 Admin :roll:

[/b][/color]

Where on page 1?

I can see post order as:
MuslimSister
Beast
MuslimSister
Beast
MuslimSister
Beast
MuslimSister
mmm
Mr Honey's day out
Yashmaki
Ed
Snoopz
LilSis
Dawud
Seraphim
Ed
Ed
Cricketgal
Beast
Kahn
Noor
Khan
Ed
Mr Honeys Day out
LilSis
KhassanBaiev
yashmaki
cricketgal
cricketgal

(and yes, I have not read any posts in this topic. Bite me.)

[b][color=indigo]He’s referring to the posts made by Latifah in the PAST. Get with it Admin :roll: and I was referring to the second part of your question.

Ps: I think he meant Laila not Latifah, my mistake.. or maybe none of them :? Well theres only 2 people whos names begin with a L [/color][/b]

Stick to the topic dude. (and yes, I did moderate Omrow's posts heavily. Pity you look at other flaws instead of your own.)

Once again, what did you make of the show?

Is she not still around?

This is my first day of real posting in about a month or so. (and I will probably not be around much for the next few days/weeks either.)

I do not come around here much any longer.

[b][color=indigo]Cause arguments and fights more like :roll: [/color][/b]

Pages