Undercover Mosques

151 posts / 0 new
Last post

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
Assalaam alaikum

The ONLY benefit I found from the trash was that it highlighted to us the back stabbers and Munafiqeen in our midst thereby easily identifying them to our eyes- I expected the filth from the Sufi Munafiq Council (SMC) but it was pretty low forthe Mr. T. J. Winters to get into the act of selling out game with his Sufi MC brothers and their battil.

SubhanAllah this programme reminded me of the rand report. This is exactly what they said, they categories all the active Muslims be it[b] TJ, Salafis, HT, ALM, Ikhwan [/b]into one camp of exteremists and radicals and they put the soufis in one camp as traditionalist. There is currently a govt sponsored project called the 'Radical middle way', which some of you may have heard of... basically they go around giving speeches condemnign terrorism and literally saying Jihad is to do with the nafs and there is no concept of ISLAMIC STATE in Islam. The reason why its called radical middle way is becasue they get a sufi such as habib Jifri (who has no clue about current events) along wiht Tariq Ramadhan (moderate) and in between them is Ziauddin Sardar (progressive).

There has been a stern media campaign against all the radicals/exteremist not so long ago it was MAB and Islamic foundation under the spotlight by the bbc, then it was alm, recently it was HT and TJ and now all the salafis and even uKIM.. they are basically picking on each group by singling them out and using each other against them. When it was MAB being attacked Salafis said they are dodgy anyway, when ht was being attacked it was said they have dodgy aqeedah, same with TJ and others, and during this time there were never any statements of support made by Salafis or UKIM. And now they are expecting the other groups to foresake the Salafis and point fingers at others.

All of this has clearly been summerised in the rand report and particularly the fact that they will use the Soufis to finish the job.

NOw this TJ winter hates WAhabbis, and in his hatred for wahabbis he would go this far to provide material and aid the media in exposing them and taking away credibility from them. Furthermore the Govt tool SMC are bunch of no bodies created by the labour govt, these guys are not even practising Muslims.

And finally the person who provided the intelligence to ch4 dispatches was a man not brave enough to show his face, but I know this guy his name is irfan al-Alawi from 'Islamic heritage foundation' basically he goes around exposing wahabbism thru slide shows and pictures of his shaykh Alawi al-haddad. He is or used to be a lecturer at university of westminister. I know this guy and have spent some time with him, I have no doubt he is on govt payroll and plays active role in causing secterianism in communities, he is worse than sufi council of Britiain.

[b]And the point of all this is that we need to learn a very important lesson and if we want to succeed as Muslims in this country, we need to put away partisanship and groupism and learn to defend Islam and Muslims regardless of our disagreements... if Muslims are being targetted for saying something for Islam, we need to stand in their support loud and clear. Clearly no one has been spared not even UKIm and mcb.[/b]

excuses, excuses....
theres only so much you can defend...
you CANT defend most of the stuff the like sof abu usamah, khalid yasin and others said...
how can u for god sake...they damage and corrupt Islamic teachings and we're suppose to defend them cos they're Muslims??? i dont think so...

they need to be held accountable...

Shaykh Abdul Hakim Murad was the only voice of wisdom.... he clarified that these so called Imams dont represent mainstream Islam.... as Islam doesnt teach you to hate the west, hate all non muslims, to beat women who dont wear hijab, to say women are deficient, to say we can marry women before they reach puberty(bilal phillips!!!???) and other rubbish like this.

Its time to be brave and stand up and say these lot dont represent us or majority of Muslims in UK....

yes , we need unity etc but you defend whats right, whats teh best for teh deen...and not defend fabrications, incitement of hatred, sexist views, some disgusting comments etc....
these people damage Islam with their views an dthey help the govt achieve their agenda...cos now i wont be surprised if govt clamps down on mosques, imams etc.... and we should all thank the so called imams who preach their hate.

UKIm as an organisation is good... but if you invite dodgy imams to come up with trash of course ppl are gonna question the organisation....

and the idea that sufis or people of traditional Islam dont believe in jihad on battlefield or in political Islam...is another massive fabrication.

"cricketgal" wrote:

Google video response to Dispatches, from Abu Usamah (speaker from tonights documentary)

..adds to the discussion.. :roll:

interesting.. worth a watch

thanks

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

Why would you post a of picture of Hisham Kabbani and Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri?

[color=indigo][b]Awww thats a nice pic of my two favourite Shaykhs, you just put a smile on my face, thanks bro Biggrin [/b][/color]

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
"ßeast" wrote:
Why would you post a of picture of Hisham Kabbani and Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri?

Because it’s just to expose this Sufi Munafiqeen Committee and who they allied themselves with

Find me the thread title “alternative Christmas” message and I’ll demonstrate my point

Having a pic taken with someone is not act of allegiance.

What about [url= thread[/url]?

"khan" wrote:
hilarious.. mega lol

a lot of cut and paste of footage..

quotes out of context..

channel 4 got some good entertainment

It is not a laughing matter. If muslim imams are preaching hate and muslims don't get rid of those people the BNP and the far right parties will.

"stmark" wrote:
It is not a laughing matter. If muslim imams are preaching hate and muslims don't get rid of those people the BNP and the far right parties will.

sorry if it caused offence mark. i understand what your saying. your words are wise, and should be taken seriously.

i think there is an issue, but the documentary mucked it all up and went about it in the funniest way.

but yep ur right mate, as you've got Muslim friends, I'm sure you would have made a better job of highlighliting the problem. i know you would not have have resorted to quoting people out of context, or doing mash up jobs of piecing bits and pieces of footage together trying to make up a sentance that preaches hate. (reminds me of a youtube video of G.W. Bush saying he likes the look of blairs rear - trust the kids who put that together did a better job than dispatches Lol )

ur safe bro, we need real christians like you to tell it how it is, to make peace and not stir up even more hatred like that documentary did. definatly missed u mate.. welcome back.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

"khan" wrote:
"stmark" wrote:

sorry if it caused offence mark. i understand what your saying. your words are wise, and should be taken seriously.

i think there is an issue, but the documentary mucked it all up and went about it in the funniest way.

but yep ur right mate, as you've got Muslim friends, I'm sure you would have made a better job of highlighliting the problem. i know you would not have have resorted to quoting people out of context, or doing mash up jobs of piecing bits and pieces of footage together trying to make up a sentance that preaches hate. (reminds me of a youtube video of G.W. Bush saying he likes the look of blairs rear - trust the kids who put that together did a better job than dispatches Lol )

ur safe bro, we need real christians like you to tell it how it is, to make peace and not stir up even more hatred like that documentary did. definatly missed u mate.. welcome back.

Thank you i'm surprised you remember me. You didn't offend me I just think that gives support to the far right political parties. I don't think this documentary was made to stir up trouble but if it's true people need to know about it espeacially muslims so they can do something about it.
The BNP will probably use the or reports about it to gain membership but I don't think that was why it was made. Muslims applauded the bbc when it went undercover to report on the BNP but now they make excuses like it's out of context or arabic can't be translated. I don't think that's going to work. When all else fails they can always pull the racisr card but that's getting a little old.

"Dawud" wrote:
"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
Assalaam alaikum

Wa Alaykum as Salaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Shazan?

Yes

"ßeast" wrote:

What about [url= thread[/url]?

Thank you.

*DELETED*

Quote:
But the Daily Mail can now unveil "Khadijah" - and reveal that she is in fact Elaine Atkinson, an English convert to Islam who travels the country working for a radical muslim group trying to take political control of Pakistan.

*DELETED*

Quote:
Atkinson went on, in an essay published on the Internet for fellow muslims: "When I see large numbers of non-believers I feel very sad for them as they remind me of rats or gerbils in cages going round and round on a treadmill, believing that they are fulfilling their sole purpose in life and reaching their true destiny (which is Argos).

*DELETED*

*DELETED*

*DELETED*
*DELETED*

*DELETED*

*DELETED*
*DELETED*

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]Awww thats a nice pic of my two favourite Shaykhs, you just put a smile on my face, thanks bro Biggrin [/b][/color]

The illustrations bring a smile to your face but anguish to millions who are suffering....... WHY is that tell me light?

You must have done somthing bad or have been fooled into following these deviants Shaykhs.

[color=indigo][b]Why the picture brings a smile to my face well let me tell you. Each time I see such blessed people i instantly think off the beautiful prophet and his beautiful Sunnah. May Allah bless these wonderful Shaykhs always. Ameen.
And no bro, i wasn't fooled into finding my Shaykh, Allah has shown me the true light.[/b][/color]

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
That is a fair comment and also a picture tell's a million stories Cray 2

A picture might very well tell you 'a million stories' but it's still not an act of allegiance.

You are reading into it what you want to read into it.

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
Hisham Kabbani is an apologist for Islam Karimov brutal oppresion in his native land- of Uzkbekistan.

Tahir ul Qadri consider's Muslim of Afghanistan's deobandi/ whabbi, which is why he is reluctant to support his fellow Muslim who are suffering because of his ill thought's.

These two things, even if true, still prove no allegiance.

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
When Muslim live's, honour and religion are at stake there is no issuse of Shrik or who is a true Muslim.

The scholars are of the lowest piety when they support Kuffar / occupiers over Muslims

What's shirk got to do with it?

Try, if you can, to keep your answer specific to Dispatches.

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
Because I have known members of this board to split our perfect deen along sectarian lines

And you haven't?

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
Who is this radical group, are the pacifist now radical? :roll:

So you're taking the words of the kuffar Daily Mail seriously?

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:

Quote:
Atkinson went on, in an essay published on the Internet for fellow muslims: "When I see large numbers of non-believers I feel very sad for them as they remind me of rats or gerbils in cages going round and round on a treadmill, believing that they are fulfilling their sole purpose in life and reaching their true destiny (which is Argos).

Torrance hey?

What you will read below is transpiring:

[b]Published on Qoqaz, just after Sept 11.[/b]

[b]We are all guilty. We will all be prosecuted, first the "extremists", then the "moderates", then the cultural Muslims, and finally those in name only. They will use one "type" of Muslim to weaken the other, Musharaf and the Northern Alliance against the Taliban, Arafat against Hamas, spiritual and missionary Muslims against Jihadis, Sufis against Wahhabis, Shia against Sunni, moderate Shias against the "mullahs" and so on. They will attack one Muslim country after the other. All this will go on whilst heads of Muslim states side with the Western Crusading Alliance, but not one Western State will side with the Muslims. By the time Muslims wake up to this reality, it will be too late to use their armed forces. [/b]

As far the Muslim masses go we need to come together to form on cemented structure of jamm'ah built on firm brotherhood with one another this means the MCBs with HTs with Salafis with Tablighis, etc. of course no probs I agree as our supperficial differences need to be set aside for the greater cause the plain reality of this need stares us in the face as our mutual enemies pick us off one by one.

However, these 'wolves in sheeps clothing' that exist from amongst the Munafiqeen of the SMC, Murabitoun, the RMW, and the MHF surely need to be exposed and isolated? There is a limit to unity and we cannot unite with every supposed 'Muslim' that slaps us in the face- ones that have sold themselves and chosen like snakes to bite us cannot be given credibility or sought to join the ranks of this brotherhood?

Or are we potentially endager ourselves by extending our hands in brotherhood to these fools who are assured to stab as over and over again given half a chance?

You really need to keep your answers precise and to the point. It will help to get your message across. And easy with the pontificating.

I agree with you that SMC are bad news. But I can say that without calling people munafiqeen or baatil or using any such terms. You should give a degree of respect too.

You are putting too many people into one narrow category. SMC is not the same as RMW. Just as Osama bin Laden is not the same Abu Usamah.

By putting too many people into one category and casting aspersions on them, you are
1) fulfilling the Sufi vs Wahabbi divide
2) creating fitnah not unity
3) doing just what the Islamophobes do

Oh, and you still haven't explained the relevance of the Daily Mail article.

You are just clutching at straws and trying to make [i]everything[/i] fit your view of the world.

You can start off with a less attacking approach. It may get you further.

(I have not read much opf this topic, so I am nto saying you are in the wrong... just that the tone makes me not read the posts...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:

Wondeful people to you however the opposite sentiments for the oppress.

The again, there feelings dont matter to you, as taught in your shabby institutions

From the leaders they great and support who murder Muslim, instead of putting barakh in their hearts call for their hasten exit . Then you can pray bside their graves

You really have no idea :roll:

Back up what you say. Or at least accept that you are being sectarian and causing division.

[b][color=indigo]Get lost FREEK. No one wants you here so GO AWAY. Don't you understand basic English? Didn't they teach you anything at school?
I aint going to reply to your stupid, meaningless posts. May Allah hold you account on the day of resurrection for all your false accusations and slander against the Awliya Allah.

Ps: Admin please ban the looser, its obvious he has nothing better to do. Shazan, go and do some serious repenting rather than causing fights here or go and sit in a gathering of dhikr, it may bring tranquillity to your heart. [/color][/b]

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
"ßeast" wrote:

And you haven't?

:oops:

It's no good posting a smiley and then continuing to be secatrian and divisive.

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:

Quote:
So you're taking the words of the kuffar Daily Mail seriously?

My Shaykh told me, in the old days when they went looking for witches they found them, do witches exist?

And that has what to do with what?

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
Quote:
I agree with you that SMC are bad news. But I can say that without calling people munafiqeen or baatil or using any such terms. You should give a degree of respect too.

I will not be polite in my criticism against these munafiqeen.

He who practices Sufism without learning Sacred Law corrupts his faith, while he who learns Sacred Law without practicing Sufism corrupts himself. Only he who combines the two proves true (Iqaz Al-Himam fi Sharh, Al-Hikam 5-6 from the Reliance of the Traveler w9.3, 862).

These people are corrupt and rotten as too for anyone who affiliates themselves with them

Your absolute belief that you know who is a munafiqeen is keeping you narrow-minded and angry.

You need to to accept that you don't know what is in other people's hearts.

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
Quote:
You are putting too many people into one narrow category. SMC is not the same as RMW. Just as Osama bin Laden is not the same Abu Usamah.

NOT at all any accusation on the masses of the mainstream Sufi Muslim community rather those that plotted with the kuffar such as the Murabitoun, SMC, and of course the MHF and NOT all and every Sufi brother and sister out there. Wink

You need to back-up your claims whilst also being open the possibilty of being persuaded to a different point of view.

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
Quote:
Oh, and you still haven't explained the relevance of the Daily Mail article.

The Media will not spare any Muslim, guilty or innocent it doesnt matter , if we believe broadsheet bable then as Sheikh Abdullah Azzam said "our enemies dont defeat us, Muslims defeat themselves"

Did anyone here say anything different?

What made you want to comment on the Daily Mail article?

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
Quote:
You are just clutching at straws and trying to make [i]everything[/i] fit your view of the world.

You haven't replied to this bit. I don't know why you quoted it.

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
No way!

I'm feeling the after effects already. Cray 2

Well hey, they arent all perfect, and I guess sometimes their emotions start running high...but can you just imagine tomorrow?

*Walks to corner shop, door suddenly slams shut*

Mr Patel: I cant let you in Shazan..

Me: Why? Im only here for my Guardian Mr Patel...I promise..

Mr Patel: Thats not what your scholar man told me yesterday, I know youre really here to destroy my indian corner shop...

Me: *walks away*

Mr Patel: AND DONT BOTHER GOING TO SEE MR GOLDBERG TODAY EITHER, HE SAYS IF HE IS A PIG, HE ISNT HALAAL FOR YOU...

In your case the Dispatches docu is irrelevent here.

Previously, you made it quite clear to us that you do hate Jews.

The whole concept fo a munafiq is that another does not know.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
beasty boy

ur so clever :shock:

Please, don't patronise me.

"ßeast" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
beasty boy

ur so clever :shock:

Please, don't patronise me.

i aint patronising you. im just stating a fact.

your a very good little boy. :twisted:

"ßeast" wrote:
Well don't.

dnt WHAT?

look i was only admiring ur intellect

dnt make me change my opinion of u by going all boring and beast like again :roll:

Quote:
It's no good posting a smiley and then continuing to be secatrian and divisive.

*DELETED*

Quote:
And that has what to do with what?

*DELETED*

Quote:
Your absolute belief that you know who is a munafiqeen is keeping you narrow-minded and angry.

*DELETED*

Quote:
You need to to accept that you don't know what is in other people's hearts.

*DELETED*

Quote:
You need to back-up your claims whilst also being open the possibilty of being persuaded to a different point of view.

*DELETED*

Quote:
Did anyone here say anything different?

*DELETED*

Quote:
What made you want to comment on the Daily Mail article?

*DELETED*

Quote:
Well hey, they arent all perfect, and I guess sometimes their emotions start running high...but can you just imagine tomorrow?

Quote:
Previously, you made it quite clear to us that you do hate Jews.

*DELETED*

*DELETED*

*DELETED*

Pages