BIG BROTHER

130 posts / 0 new
Last post

lol

BB asked Danielle, what did u mean when u said to shilpa go home and the girl froze and later on went to say I dont remeber saying that, but i didnt mean anything by it, i wouldnt want anyone to go home, seraph is right she is a sheep.

It's so boring though, my bros were watching it :roll:

"Angel" wrote:
lol

BB asked Danielle, what did u mean when u said to shilpa go home and the girl froze and later on went to say I dont remeber saying that, but i didnt mean anything by it, i wouldnt want anyone to go home, seraph is right she is a sheep.

It's so boring though, my bros were watching it :roll:

yep shes a sheep thru and thru... one of those sad people who cling to the more popular, mouthy or confident people. Maybe in this case she just dont wanna be on the end of one of Jades rants.

Back in BLACK

how long DOES it take to cook a chicken??!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"peacegirl" wrote:
how long DOES it take to cook a chicken??!!

that depends ... is it alive or dead???

are we using an open fire... a grill... frying.... some other hippy method?

Back in BLACK

I'm saying shilpa style!! or jade style? or?......................

live and let live!!!!!!!

My sisters have been watching it, so I asked them whether the girls did make racist remarks or not - they say it wasn't really racist, the 3 girls are just too thick and ignorant - too, too thick to even realise they are being offensive, but they think they are getting a very edited insight. My sisters said on one of shows on at the weekend, when the girls were talking about Shilpa, a lot of words were being bleeped out, even though swear words were being aired, at the time they thought it was odd, now they think it must have been racist remarks. Sisters say the 3 girls are doing what, unfortunately, too many girls do too well, be complete envious, nasty, thick, cruel cows.

Apparently the housemates had to ask 1 question they had always wanted to know the answer of. One person asked why don't eskimo's freeze to death while living in Antarctica? Yes, really. Another asked why are some ppl born with a higher IQ than others? Says it all really.

jack apparantly called shilpa a 'paki'. if there is any truth in this then IT IS RACIST!

Dannielle even said she should XXXXXXX go home. where did she mean?? Her flat in london or maybe Manchester??? I think we all know what she meant!! To me that is classed as being Racist.

live and let live!!!!!!!

Yeah, sis said she told her to '**** off back home' in todays show. That is definitely racist, but Big Brother gave her a chance to save herself by asking her what she meant by it, ie hinting to her that it came across bad.

And the way she froze when big brother asked her!!! It was as if she'd being caught by her head at school!! them three are actually acting like school girls!

live and let live!!!!!!!

oh and btw I have also made a complaint about the show!! hahaha! to ofcom

live and let live!!!!!!!

If they were being racist they should get thrown out the show, bet Jade would cry her eyes out. I find her very revolting which is why I dont watch that show amongst many others reasons.

I can't believe Big Brother has been front page news in the past few days.

There is so many other serious and important things going around in the world and everyone's talking about Big Brother.

i stil aint seen it n not plaanin to a loada trash

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Are people still watching this? It still confuzzulates me how people watch other people eat, sleep and talk trash!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

so do ppl think that most white English people are racist? if not to your face then at least behind your back?
do most white English ppl hate 'Pakis'? hate Muslims?
or are MOST English ppl good but a small minority racist?
are Muslims racists to English ppl?
are Asians more racist than whites?

are alot of english ppl just ignorant of other cultures, races , religions?

Has anyone here experienced any racism recently?

i think most white english ppl are ignorant about our culture, black culture and the cultures of other minorities in general, not really racist as such.

I think a small section of society is racist, once again due to a lack of education but even if they were educated on the issue they would still hold their prejudices coz they simply think they are more superior to other races and nothing more.

Muslims can be racist but what has religion got to do with it, ppl of all religious backgrounds can be racist unfortunately.

I don;t know if asians are "more" racist than whites or vice versa how would you know??? Asians can be very racist i can think of endless comments asians have made, but ud never hear in public.

I think minorities are forced to make an effort into integrating, they make more of an effort to know english culture. In that sense we're more respectful of the norms in this society. However the same cannot be said of white english ppl i think effort on their part is really lacking. If the English don't know asians eat with their hands when their number one dish is a "curry" then something is really wrong.

P.S what's with the murghi question? A chicken roast usually takes an hour or more depending on how big ya chicken is, how good ur oven is aswell. Turkey takes longer...i hate turkey

A chicken curry can be done in less that time if everything is already prepared.

why whats with the chicken?....

"yashmaki" wrote:
i think most white english ppl are ignorant about our culture, black culture and the cultures of other minorities in general, not really racist as such.

I think a small section of society is racist, once again due to a lack of education but even if they were educated on the issue they would still hold their prejudices coz they simply think they are more superior to other races and nothing more.

Muslims can be racist but what has religion got to do with it, ppl of all religious backgrounds can be racist unfortunately.

I don;t know if asians are "more" racist than whites or vice versa how would you know??? Asians can be very racist i can think of endless comments asians have made, but ud never hear in public.

I think minorities are forced to make an effort into integrating, they make more of an effort to know english culture. In that sense we're more respectful of the norms in this society. However the same cannot be said of white english ppl i think effort on their part is really lacking. If the English don't know asians eat with their hands when their number one dish is a "curry" then something is really wrong.

P.S what's with the murghi question? A chicken roast usually takes an hour or more depending on how big ya chicken is, how good ur oven is aswell. Turkey takes longer...i hate turkey

A chicken curry can be done in less that time if everything is already prepared.

why whats with the chicken?....

well said sis!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"mmm" wrote:
Are people still watching this? It still confuzzulates me how people watch other people eat, sleep and talk trash!

I never watch big brother. Can't stand it, and it's full of weirdos and filth.
BUT IT'S DIFFERENT THIS TIME ROUND! I'm glad this sort of story has come into the lime light.

live and let live!!!!!!!

i'm a fan of big brother i never miss the highlights on channel 4

Shilpa to win simply because she has kept her head whilst others around her have lost theirs - that shows character

the 'go home' comment is a racist comment.

i feel if the camera's were off the 3 bully girls would be openly and abundantly racist

ignorance is no excuse

I've only caught the odd scene of them sleeping.

Russell Brand is fantastic on Big Brother's Big Mouth. I have loads of admiration for that guy.

The racism against this Shilpa is pretty despicable.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

Jade and Shilpa are up against each other for eviction this week.

Bennetts Insurance are dropping Danielle from her modelling contract.

The Perfume Shop is no longer to stock Jade's perfume.

Carphone Warehouse are no longer sponsoring Big Brother. (Possibly that's a mistake. Nobody holds Big Brother accountable for the contestants' racism and whoever steps into the breach will probably get more viewers as a result of this controversy. It seems like a stupid reaction by management. Then again Carphone Warehouse might come off looking [url=, if you'll excuse the pun.)

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

"Mr Honey's Day Out" wrote:
Bennetts Insurance are dropping Danielle from her modelling contract.

The Perfume Shop is no longer to stock Jade's perfume.

whoa, that's gonna b a bit of a blow for them when they come out. they'll be seriously cursing shilpa then, lol.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
so do ppl think that most white English people are racist?

No.

I think most if not ALL people are prejudiced. It is not down to colour races or class.

(Dare I say it, but is your phrasing also showing prejudice?)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"ßeast" wrote:
"MuslimBro" wrote:

There is so many other serious and important things going around in the world and everyone's talking about Big Brother.

Was your comment perchance influenced by this?

[img]

Never thought I would see the day I would agree with the DM!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"ßeast" wrote:
"MuslimBro" wrote:

Was your comment perchance influenced by this?

[img]

Nope, I don't read Daily Mail. It was by a caller who rang into a radio station I was listening to.

jermaine should win it. i think his such a cool peaceful guy. and jade needs to get out of there. she such a horrid person. where is the self respect??

smile and be happy!!!

I feel that Shilpa has been bullied and I can't stand Jade or that other girl (scouser). I've only been watching after the row, I hope Jade gets evicted tonight, can't believe I will be watching tonight. But, she'll probably exit via another way and not the normal way due to security concerns.

Funny how they apologised the night b4 the eviction. I also saw Jermaine praying once and he had the Islamic beads in his hands, seemed to confirm what my friend said about him being Muslim. There arent many celebs in there anyway, Jo? H? That Jade's partner... he aint celeb. More like ex-celebs or has beens lol. Jade is loud and a big mouth.

Does anyone watch "Ditta Dil Jaani" on Venus TV at 11pm sky digital channel 807? He is a funny old man. Ppl ring him. Watch that instead!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

Pages