BIG BROTHER

130 posts / 0 new
Last post

i don't watch it but i hear the commentary on asian network coz i listen to anita rani debate show whilst i', feeding the little one.

Apparently theres bullying and racism towards shilpa. Comments like do indians eat with their hands in india or is that china....

And is that how indians cook their chicken with blood on it.... (really made me angry)

Apparently 2000 complaints to ofcom so far.

Do you think Bigbro represents a microcosm of real British society and values. Are the racial comments above a reflection of a part of British society, albeit it minute? I think it is, this is the sort of stuff you'd hear in school or work but something that would be hush hush, now it's been aired.

I think they're just jealous of her, and aherm without naming names some girly comments here have shown nothing but animosity towards her coz of her physical looks. I couldn't give a stuff about her bollywood career but i hate catty comments especially when it is not warranted. These girls in the house sound totally ignorant, they're has beens as far as fame goes. Jealousy is at the core of it all mark my words Wink

I'm not a groupy but Shilpa all the way i hope she makes it to the end or wins lol Gosh i've been sucked in and i don't even watch it see the power of Big brother? :shock:

Quote:
Did you watch it when shilpa and jermaine were up early to pray? shilpa to her bhaguan and jermaine was gonna read his fajr. and shilpa says, "Jermaine could you please pick my god up off the floor?" Jermaine replied, "can your God not pick himself up?!"

He also said, " I came in with dignity and i will leave with dignity." respect to him.

As for shilpa, i think they should have got a british born and bred famous asian...someone who could kick their comments back in their faces, coz for shilpa its too much of a culture shock.

< You turn to Him with divine obedience
He turns to you with Divine Love >

"yashmaki" wrote:
Apparently theres bullying and racism towards shilpa. Comments like do indians eat with their hands in india or is that china....

I heard them saying that indians eat with their hands like in india, that's why they get sick. Haven't they ever heard of washing hands before (and after) eating? :roll:

"yashmaki" wrote:

And is that how indians cook their chicken with blood on it.... (really made me angry)

ooh the cheek!

All hot climes remove the crap. It can turn poisonous very easily.

However in British history I am certain (I can remember it is some WW2 story from school... a story about a couple of kids sent to the countryside to avoid the bombing of London...) I have read they prefer their meat bloody...

And it is not just a religios thing. I used to work with a Nigerian christian, and he would not eat frombritish establishments. He would cook at home saying that here, they leave everything in, and he would not eat that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

shilpy has made me watch this years BB

i agree with yash

i didnt think nothing of her but the bullying and racism in the house is terrible

she is actually a nice person

and them other cows are obvioulsy just jealous of her :roll:

Asallam Mualiakum (greetings) Muslim and Non-Muslim brother and sisters

BB oh BB what a Freak Show!

this Freak Show can actually be a usful tool for showing Muslims and Islam in its true life to our Britz brovz n sis.

i mean Jemaine does look like n sound like the most intelligent and descent Muslim to enter the BB house, one who can not also preach but clear the misperception some people have about ISLAM. Like about Extremisim, Suicide etc. He seams to be really quite in the house or maby BB doesnt want us to see what he talks about most of the time because of JADE's volume! or maby he does talk about Islam to the housemates but its not shown? They potray him as someone who keeps himself to himself. i dont know!

i wanna hear ppl's view on this matter.

Thanks and Peace

Masalam (Goodbye)

Allah is the Greatest

Maybe there is not much anyone can do, being locked up in a house for 25 days?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

How do u know what your saying to be right! Explain your answer in more detail!

Allah is the Greatest

normally one does not stay indoors or in one location 24/7. TYhey have other thigns to do, a life to live.

Big Brother is about what you do in your spare time, but without being allowed to do whatr you normally would.

In short you just sit there, get the occasional task.

PS I don;t watch the thing, so I may be totally off, but that is the impression I am given.

?

That makes no sense.

no.

Is there something important happening?

"Admin" wrote:
no.

Cray 2

On 23 February 1944, Stalin ordered the deportation of the ENTIRE Chechen and Ingush population to Central Asia. More than half of the 500,000 people who were to be forcibly transported died in transit or in massacres committed by Soviet troops. Those who survived the journey were left facing starvation and disease in the harsh winters of Siberia and Central Asia.

[b]23RD FEBRUARY-[/b] World Chechnya Day is intended to commemorate the dignity and resiliance of a people who, against all odds, refused to be erased from existence.

Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

"KhassanBaiev" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
no.

Cray 2

On 23 February 1944, Stalin ordered the deportation of the ENTIRE Chechen and Ingush population to Central Asia. More than half of the 500,000 people who were to be forcibly transported died in transit or in massacres committed by Soviet troops. Those who survived the journey were left facing starvation and disease in the harsh winters of Siberia and Central Asia.

[b]23RD FEBRUARY-[/b] World Chechnya Day is intended to commemorate the dignity and resiliance of a people who, against all odds, refused to be erased from existence.

Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

Ooookkkkaayyyy....

Thats an interesting story.... but whats it got to do with BB??

Back in BLACK

Shazan you are such an idiot.

Why would you go to the trouble of writing what you did and then going back and deleting it? What do you have to hide? If you can't stand by what you say then maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

Fans of Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty , see on poster held at right, burn an effigy representing organizers of 'Celebrity Big Brother,' in Patna, India, Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2007. India's government plans to protest with British authorities the alleged racist mistreatment of Shetty on the hit British reality TV show 'Celebrity Big Brother,' an Indian official said Wednesday. Reports of the alleged mistreatment of the Bollywood starlet, ran on the front pages of several Indian newspapers Wednesday and was the top story on television news, which repeatedly showed clips from the show of the weeping actress. The poster in the foreground reads 'Down with organizers of Big Brother.'' (AP Photo)

[img]

[color=indigo][b]She’s hit the front pages and headlines here to. There going a lil OTT with the whole thing now, they should calm down, there's no need to start burning stuff!! The 3 cows are jealous of her that’s all, racism doesn't play a big in this cz jermaine is black and they don't seem to have a problem with him.[/b][/color]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]She’s hit the front pages and headlines here to. There going a lil OTT with the whole thing now, they should calm down, there's no need to start burning stuff!! The 3 cows are jealous of her that’s all, racism doesn't play a big in this cz jermaine is black and they don't seem to have a problem with him.[/b][/color]

True but Jermain isnt as Vain as she is. Plus she crys alot.... Jermain couldnt care less... or atleast thats the impression i get.

Back in BLACK

"Noor...*" wrote:

i don't think its racism...but more to do with ignorance and jealousy...

"ßeast" wrote:
Shazan you are such an idiot.

Why would you go to the trouble of writing what you did and then going back and deleting it? What do you have to hide? If you can't stand by what you say then maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

[color=indigo][b]Because he's ashamed of his dutty posts. The guy doesn't even no how to talk to a sister properly and he claims to be “on the right path” [/b][/color]

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:

i don't think its racism...but more to do with ignorance and jealousy...

[color=indigo][b]Yeah it's culture ignorance and jealousy BIG TIME. The 3 cows feel threatened by her cz she's much more classy, pretty and clever than them. Jermaine is the only decent one in there, he's so calm!!! And Seraph, almost all girls cry at almost anything and everything! They're weak, fragile, lil things! awwww lol[/b][/color]

Anyone who goes onto Big Brother gets what they deserve.

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]Jermaine is the only decent one in there, he's so calm!!! And Seraph, almost all girls cry at almost anything and everything! They're weak, fragile, lil things! awwww lol[/b][/color]

I like Jermaine... he acts all cool and calm.
Noori just remember your the one who said all girls are weak and fragile... not me.

Was watching a bit of it now (i was bored and channel surfing)... Jade is such a loud cow... she had a row with Shalipa again.... Danielle is a sheep...

The face man is all distant and looks like he's a bit of a recloose.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

Wopuldn't you be, if you were in there?

He probably knows he is a nuthouse.

[color=indigo][b]I meant that girls get upset more easily than guys and are more sensative..

I can't wait to see loud mouth Jades eviction, she's gona get the biggest boos ever.[/b][/color]

"Admin" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

Wopuldn't you be, if you were in there?

He probably knows he is a nuthouse.

yep... but i imagine you would go insane just sitting around doing little other than a few odd tasks here and there... compared to what your used to going out job, work, errands.

I think Dirk actually said he was a recluse and wouldnt enjoy being with such other people and on TV... but he's managed to stick it out this long. So kudos to him.

I just plain dont like Jade. Shes too loud... stupid... a cow... did i mention loud... no manners what so ever. They others a nutters for following her aswell... i recon they just dont want to be on the recieving end of her mouthing off again.

Back in BLACK

Pages