The Poster Formerly Known as "Tigger"

Will now be known as "Ø" pronounced "oerrrr" ... i think...

So, O. What is your story?

Got any consonants?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i think coping with two babies at the same time has finally made him lose it

poor thing

he was such a wise american too Sad

WHY DON'T WE HAVE THE O WITH THE LINE GOING THROUGH IT????? NO FAIR! AMERICAN LANGUAGE DOESN'T USE THE O with the line!!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

I think yopu have to use a characer map or know the utf code for it...

but I may be wrong as I do not use such characters. Too much effort looking into it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Lowercase: [color=blue]&#2[size=12]48;[/size][/color] = ø
Uppercase: [color=blue]&#2[size=12]16;[/size][/color] = Ø

Or you can copy and paste special characters from MSWord or wherever you might find them.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

poor thing

Yup! I've cracked - not because of my baby angels who are not allowed to date until they are 60 and even then only with lame lipless eunuchs.

My family has been coming in a non-stop stream since Christmas! Every freaking day I have another cousin I was not aware of coming by to congratulate us, drink all our wine and celebrate Christmas and the New Year! It's driving me crazy! I have to study SOMETIMES, and this is severely impeding this.

The only real break I have had is that my baby cousin Ashley is staying with us for a little while again, she's kind of like a little sister so I don't mind her at all - it's good to know she is safe. But anyway, aside from her I AM SICK OF MY RELATIVES. I wish I could send out a general bulletin "if you are related to me, go away. Thank-you"

I was looking forward to just spending time with my wife and daughters. - Speaking of which I am going to get the first non-A in my life! One of my professors is a jackass that does not seem to fully understand my position at this school. He had the nerve to actually threaten me with grades (despite A scores on all tests) since I could not come to class as much. I assumed the gentleman (first assumption) would understand that as a new father I am naturally slightly more interested in my baby girls than his baby lectures but he didnt really "get it" so now he has changed his curriculum to make class attendance part of our overall grade, and he is failing me in that category bringing my semester grade down to a B!

How ridiculous is that!? It's not going to persuade me, he can threaten me with beheading and I'm still going to spend more time at home. Annette (despite her objections) is just not healthy enough yet to stay at home with them all day and she needs more help. That is what husbands are for.

We are also for fixing things that we know nothing about... but that is a separate issue.

So yea... not crazy... yet, just "mad"

im glad to see that you have your priorities set clear in life Ø.. sometimes we become so taken in and absorbed in worldly superficial and fickle things and concentrate on those, that we abandon and ignore more important things, such as family and health..
It's not a healthy way to live..

Oh and..

Ø

This article is about the vowel "Ø". For other uses, see Ø (disambiguation).
The "Ø" (minuscule: "ø"), is a vowel and a letter used in the Danish, Faroese and Norwegian alphabets. The vowel is not to be confused with the slashed zero. It may have been the inspiration for the empty set symbol.

In modern Danish, Faroese and Norwegian, the letter is a monophthongal close-mid front rounded vowel, the IPA symbol for which is also [ø]. To non-rhotic English speakers, the vowel it sounds most like is the vowel in "bird" or "hurt" [1].

[url=

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

"Mr Honey's Day Out" wrote:
Lowercase: [color=blue]&#2[size=12]48;[/size][/color] = ø
Uppercase: [color=blue]&#2[size=12]16;[/size][/color] = Ø

Or you can copy and paste special characters from MSWord or wherever you might find them.

??

live and let live!!!!!!!

"Ø" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

poor thing

Yup! I've cracked - not because of my baby angels who are not allowed to date until they are 60 and even then only with lame lipless eunuchs.

My family has been coming in a non-stop stream since Christmas! Every freaking day I have another cousin I was not aware of coming by to congratulate us, drink all our wine and celebrate Christmas and the New Year! It's driving me crazy! I have to study SOMETIMES, and this is severely impeding this.

The only real break I have had is that my baby cousin Ashley is staying with us for a little while again, she's kind of like a little sister so I don't mind her at all - it's good to know she is safe. But anyway, aside from her I AM SICK OF MY RELATIVES. I wish I could send out a general bulletin "if you are related to me, go away. Thank-you"

I was looking forward to just spending time with my wife and daughters. - Speaking of which I am going to get the first non-A in my life! One of my professors is a jackass that does not seem to fully understand my position at this school. He had the nerve to actually threaten me with grades (despite A scores on all tests) since I could not come to class as much. I assumed the gentleman (first assumption) would understand that as a new father I am naturally slightly more interested in my baby girls than his baby lectures but he didnt really "get it" so now he has changed his curriculum to make class attendance part of our overall grade, and he is failing me in that category bringing my semester grade down to a B!

How ridiculous is that!? It's not going to persuade me, he can threaten me with beheading and I'm still going to spend more time at home. Annette (despite her objections) is just not healthy enough yet to stay at home with them all day and she needs more help. That is what husbands are for.

We are also for fixing things that we know nothing about... but that is a separate issue.

So yea... not crazy... yet, just "mad"

so ur not from the UK? And I wasn't sure if I should ask but........coz I deleted it first time round........but then I thought about and I'm gonna ask anyway!! Are you a muslim? there i did it and sorry if i offended you.Its just that as I was reading your post you mentiond names that made me ask this question. again SORRY if you feel offended!

live and let live!!!!!!!

SOUTH CAROLINA..........sorry Ijust read it on the other thread!!!
Nice!! and yea you guys TOTALLY drive on the wrong side of the road!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"peacegirl" wrote:

so ur not from the UK? And I wasn't sure if I should ask but........coz I deleted it first time round........but then I thought about and I'm gonna ask anyway!! Are you a muslim? there i did it and sorry if i offended you.Its just that as I was reading your post you mentiond names that made me ask this question. again SORRY if you feel offended!

Nope! Not from the UK, I'm from USA! And nope! Not a Muslim, I'm Christian (Catholic (kinda (it's complicated))). My name is Dave, I'm kind of a big deal. You really should consider this a great day - definitely journal worthy.

well that all cleared up then!!! hope you didn't mind me asking like that!!
:oops:
How did you hear about revival in the USof A?

live and let live!!!!!!!

"peacegirl" wrote:
well that all cleared up then!!! hope you didn't mind me asking like that!!
:oops:
How did you hear about revival in the USof A?

I forget... I think I just typed in "muslim forum"

"peacegirl" wrote:
SOUTH CAROLINA..........sorry Ijust read it on the other thread!!!
Nice!! and yea you guys TOTALLY drive on the wrong side of the road!!

Yea well... we invented cookies.

So there.

ok............were you just generally intrested in islam? I'm just curious! ((and a nosy bugger))!!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

yummy cookies! america did invent them!
you know wot I was just wanting a midnight snack!! so I'm off for milk and cookies now!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"peacegirl" wrote:
ok............were you just generally intrested in islam? I'm just curious! ((and a nosy bugger))!!!

Not really... I was interested in why they hated America so much, and my girlfriend now wife made a very uncharacteristic comment at the time about Muslims, which got me thinking "wow!" so I thought I would get to the bottom of this...

It was a long time ago, almost 4 years now I think... I do not really remember.

Mostly I stick around because I like it here. - I'm kind of a parasite. And also Islamic culture interests me, like most Protestants.

"peacegirl" wrote:
yummy cookies! america did invent them!
you know wot I was just wanting a midnight snack!! so I'm off for milk and cookies now!!

And may God bless you in your quest for cookies.

"Ø" wrote:
You really should consider this a great day - definitely journal worthy.

I was just about to head off to bed but I can't resist posting to that line above, haha what a joke Lol

Hows the Annette and the twins? The lil ones must be keeping u busy...

ok!!!
I for one DO NOT HATE AMERICA!!!
In fact as a kid all I wanted was to settle in america!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

so what DO you think of muslims now??
We're not that bad you know!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"Angel" wrote:
"Ø" wrote:
You really should consider this a great day - definitely journal worthy.

I was just about to head off to bed but I can't resist posting to that line above, haha what a joke Lol

Hows the Annette and the twins? The lil ones must be keeping u busy...

Annette is back to normal! We are going out tonight, dancing dinner a movie - the whole bit.

The twins are beautiful! They still look the same but I think that will change eventually. I am SURROUNDED in small things. Little clothes, teddy bears, dolls, cradles, toys, picture books, furniture (which I thought was needless considering they cant even crawl). EVERYTHING IS SMALL.

They still love playing and staring but they are starting to get a little control over their necks so they don't flop around as much. One of our nannies has recommended (and I think Annette will agree) to teaching them sign language within the coming months, a friend suggested this a while back and I thought it was a good suggestion then.

So we're all super!

How is heaven Angel?

"peacegirl" wrote:
ok!!!
I for one DO NOT HATE AMERICA!!!
In fact as a kid all I wanted was to settle in america!!

lol well about 100000 conversations and 4 years later I would tend to agree, Muslims do not hate America.

"peacegirl" wrote:
so what DO you think of muslims now??
We're not that bad you know!!

Nothing. You might as well ask me what I think of people who prefer the color orange... it's just not something that I think about or really goes into the equation. It's not like I think "ohhh a Muslim!!! Maybe if I rub her lamp I will get three wishes!!" and its not like I think "ohhh a Muslim!!!! Run and hide before she hits me with her Geehawd!!!"

"Ø" wrote:

I'm Christian (Catholic (kinda (it's complicated))). .

u converted for ur wife? u used to critizise the pope

we all know who wears the trousers in ur relationship :twisted: Biggrin

"Ø" wrote:

. One of our nannies has recommended (and I think Annette will agree) to teaching them sign language within the coming months, ?

:?:

why?

"Ø" wrote:

Annette is back to normal! We are going out tonight, dancing dinner a movie - the whole bit.

The twins are beautiful! They still look the same but I think that will change eventually. I am SURROUNDED in small things. Little clothes, teddy bears, dolls, cradles, toys, picture books, furniture (which I thought was needless considering they cant even crawl). EVERYTHING IS SMALL.

They still love playing and staring but they are starting to get a little control over their necks so they don't flop around as much. One of our nannies has recommended (and I think Annette will agree) to teaching them sign language within the coming months, a friend suggested this a while back and I thought it was a good suggestion then.

So we're all super!

That's great to hear....you are so lucky babies just make ur day, u noticed no matter how annoyed you are, just one look at those little angels all the frustration/anger etc goes away?

In re. to sign language, babies can learn it at that age? wow....how man nannies do you have?

"Ø" wrote:
How is heaven Angel?

Cold, very cold! Also needs a touch of excitement...

"Ø" wrote:

. One of our nannies has recommended (and I think Annette will agree) to teaching them sign language within the coming months, a friend suggested this a while back and I thought it was a good suggestion then.

?

Wow. And Why?

Learning sign langauge has been in my "to do" list for many years now. I really want to learn it before I qualify.

My mum(mom)!!!! sorry!!!!! always says that schools should teach sign language!!! And I agree. Coz I think we should be able to talk fellow citizen who are hard of hearing.

live and let live!!!!!!!

Hmm i have been thinking bout this previously but thanks to Dave it's come back to me, since I have some time to spare I'm going to see if I can enrol in one of the course and learn this. I lwould love to do this, it's such an amazing way of communicating.

best place to start?????? Watch 'something special' on cbeebies!!!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

Pages