New Convert !!!

Assalamu Alykum Sisters and Brothers in Islam

My name is Anisah from London. I attnended the Al-Hidaya Camp and Marsha'allah i took my Shehada with Sheikh - ul - Islam

I would just like to say ' Salaamz' and i hope insha'allah that everyone is in the best of faith and Imaan

I have written a bit more about my conversion in the Al-hidaya camp discussion heading so please read and ask me anything or just come to say Salaamz!

Take care

Allahhafiz

Anisah

Walaikumsalam sis!

Welcome to the forum n Congratulations again

Yes i did read the mssge that u sent under the Al-Hidayah discussion.

Being converted by such a great Shaykh its really great, plus ill hav 2 say u were luky 2 also meet Qibla Muhtram as i personally no myself meeting Qibla Muhtram isnt as easy as it luks. Even though i no most bros n sis still try 2.

Just proves how great Qibla Muhtram is n also his mission.

Jazak'Allah khair

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

Slaam

Assallamu Allaikum sis
Welcome to The Revival forums....
I hope you find your time enjoyable and educational here...
It makes me happy and proud to be a Muslim when you hear and read about people embracing Islam...all i have to say is congratulations....and on behalf of The Revival if we can help in anyway , just pls ask. Feel free to visit our website where you will find many useful articles inshallah as a new Muslim.

Wassallaam

Asalaamu alaikum sis!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! you sure are very very lucky indeed to have had the chance to meet Qiblah Hazoor+to convert to the beautiful deen of Islam through their blessings!!!

i met u on the camp...but u probably wont remember because nearly everyone was meeting you lol

welcome to the forum+i am sure u will enjoy your time here Insha'Allah and we can help each other in building our Imaan Ameen.

looking forward to reading your posts!!! Biggrin

take care

Wasalaam

"AnisahLondon" wrote:
Assalamu Alykum Sisters and Brothers in Islam

My name is Anisah from London. I attnended the Al-Hidaya Camp and Marsha'allah i took my Shehada with Sheikh - ul - Islam

I would just like to say ' Salaamz' and i hope insha'allah that everyone is in the best of faith and Imaan

I have written a bit more about my conversion in the Al-hidaya camp discussion heading so please read and ask me anything or just come to say Salaamz!

Take care

Allahhafiz

Anisah

Salam, welcome to the forums and congrats once again on embracin islam, really really missing the camp and everyone esp. shaykh ul islam..hope to see you post more often will be really interestin to hear your views...tc wasalam

p.s. how does life feel after convertin, after u left al-hiyayah camp?

Salaam sister Anisah just want to say congrats for embracing Islam you dont know how lucky u are as not many people get to be in the presence of Sheiyk Tahirul qadri and may Allah make the path of Knowlege easier for you inshallah

Jazakallah.

Salam

Welcome to Islam Anisa.

My salams to you. Must be a brave woman.

Omrow

Well this is a late welcome.

(I think you have disappeared from here!)

Wanna write your story for us to gain inspiration from?

Send it to Ed and he may even add it to a future issue of The Revival.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Well this is a late welcome.

(I think you have disappeared from here!)

Wanna write your story for us to gain inspiration from?

Send it to Ed and he may even add it to a future issue of The Revival.

wakey wakey admin muslimsis already mentioned that :roll:

ahem...

well....

but...

erm...

Sad

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
ahem...

well....

but...

erm...

Sad

is that a sad face i see? maybe your not so cold-hearted after all?

heh, this may turn into another psychology/sociology debate.

Have you felt bad, not because of the circumstances, but because you know you should feel bad?

Have you shown emotion, even though you don't feel it, but you think that is the appropriate reaction?

Have you ever shown concern, just because you should be concerned, not because you are concerned?

I do not know what answers someone else will give to these questions. But alot of the vibe I give out is controlled and diferent groups of people get a different reaction depending on what I think they will ignore.

"Admin" wrote:

Have you felt bad, not because of the circumstances, but because you know you should feel bad?

Have you shown emotion, even though you don't feel it, but you think that is the appropriate reaction?

Have you ever shown concern, just because you should be concerned, not because you are concerned?

I do not know what answers someone else will give to these questions. But alot of the vibe I give out is controlled and diferent groups of people get a different reaction depending on what I think they will ignore.

Admin your a better psychologist than i am or either you have had a lot of treatment from psychologists.

heh psychology is all about asking the right question.

To find out what the right question is, you generally have to remove your emotions and concentrate on the subjects emotions.

"Admin" wrote:

nope, i never fake a reaction or an emotion.

And since i havnt posted on this thread yet, Congrats Anisa, gr8 to hav u aboard, hope you enjoy your stay blah blah blah etc etc etc so forth so forth you get the basic idea. Biggrin

Back in BLACK

lol since it appears that anisah is no longer here...

and it appears you would like her to write for you...

maybe you should email her...

there are some people who visit here, but do not log in or post.

I think Ed has already asked her to write something, and is waiting for a response...

lol... well...

You know she is in the general vicinity of "London"

Just look for people named Anisah in the phone book!

Assalamu Alykum Brothers and Sisters

Please forgive me for not writing sooner!

I have had some things family/general to deal with but Alhamduillah i have managed to write about my converting and am hoping to post it Insha'allah very soon so watch this space!

Anisah xx

Work in proportion of your need for Allah....How much do you need him?

Salaam sis.....are you still in Cornwell?

If your back we can get together with Khadijah one day and just catch up and chat about fasting?

x

"AnisahLondon" wrote:
Assalamu Alykum Brothers and Sisters

Please forgive me for not writing sooner!

I have had some things family/general to deal with but Alhamduillah i have managed to write about my converting and am hoping to post it Insha'allah very soon so watch this space!

Anisah xx

Walaikum salam sis!

No need to apologise sumtimes we can get a lil too busy which makes u 4get many things.

Nway hpe everythin is well n insh'Allah lukin forward 2 ur converting post.

Jazak'Allah khair

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

Salam

What do you mean no need to apologise.

Let the woman say sorry. She feels she has let us down.

Omrow