Open Apology

I,

AbdusSalamBiharwi of Bihari Village
Mirpur District
AzadKashmir,

in full mental capacity and with my free will openly apologise to ALL in this forum if I have committed excess or injustice on any 1 member or group of people. I, in the sight of ALLAH Rabbul Izzat, request forgiveness and duas from all people concerned if I have oppressed their rights or uttered anything unjust towards them.

May ALLAH Rabbul Izzat grant all concerned the ability to forgive me for any excesses that I may have committed. Further I make open declaration that I repent from any excess in my posts and for any violation of the rights of ALLAH's servants and humbly request the forgiveness of those whom it may concern.

ALLAH is witness over us, may ALLAH have mercy upon us.

From my part ALL are forgiven if they have committed excess upon me, however my heart still holds enmity to the ones who have abused my teachers. With them we pray that ALLAH guide them and also guide us to have the ability to forgive them.

May ALLAH Rabbul Izzat protect you people from deviancy, shirk, innovation and us also. May He Ta'ala fill our hearts with light and make us followers of tawheed and sunnah in all matters. Ya ALLAH we ask you for those things which Nubuwwat salallahu alayhi wa sallam asked of you, and we seek refuge in You from those things which Nubuwwat salallah alayhi wa sallam sought refuge from in You. And choicest Peace and Blessings and Salutations be upon our Chief Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam and upon His Noble Companions and His Noble Family and ALL who follow them on the path to righteousness.

ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

So the last topic was not the final one?

Why lie so trivially?

I would have thought your teachers would teach you better.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The fault is mine.

The topic entitled final topic was intended to be the final topic, however upon further consideration i decided to issue an apology for any evils that I may have uttered. Hence my intented tpoic has been degraded to level of penultimate.

Apologies for the error.

BY ALLAH! this is my final post, in this my final thread.

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

OK goodbye.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Did u intend to write this apology whilst u were slandering the Brewlis?

salaam

why u leaving anyway?

all ur posts were ok, apart from the last topic you started....

ur views are from Deoband point of view..nothing wrong with that... everyone is different, we have salafis, Hts, brelwi, shia et con this forum...

you just need to learn not to get too wound up when ppl disagee or offend u ...

its life...

wasalaam

salaam
or should i say HT supporters, sympathisers like salaf, kash, easy D etc....

wasalaam

BTW Rev'Ed, you've not answered some qs on the 'Banning HT' thread.

salaam

i can answer them..but it will turn in to a massive debate....do you want that?

ok i'll answer them briefly..

wasalaam

Just an answer to my q will do.

I am genuinly curios. I don't want to start an argument.