`Nelson`Muslim Boy Stabbed

`Nelson`Muslim Boy Stabbed
In nelson a muslim boy was stabed just because he said he was a muslim by sum white lads
Has any1 any News of wat happened to the guy that did it

Pendle Today[/url]"]Victim Waseem Yaqub has undergone emergency surgery and is now stable in hospital. His father, Mr Mohammed Yaqub, has called for an end to violence, saying his son was "on the brink of death".

Police are investigating reports that the injuries were a consequence of a major fracas involving two opposing factions. At least one other person was injured and needed hospital treatment, but he is not thought to be seriously ill.

...Three people have been arrested in connection with the stabbing. After they were interviewed, the three local men were released on bail pending further inquiries.

The incident is being investigated by the Lancashire Police Major Incident Team. Det. Insp. Dave Hickey said yesterday: "There may well have been other injuries and we know at least one other person required hospital treatment."
He added: "We understand it is a fall-out between rival groups of young people from within the Asian heritage community and we are investigating the circumstances which caused it." He said people on both sides suffered injuries. He said that, because of the nature of the fracas, there were few independent witnesses, but he added: "If there are any, we would like them to come forward, along with anyone who is aware of how the incident developed. We are continuing our investigation."

This is not at all consistent with what Omair posted.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"The Great 100" wrote:
[quote="[url= Today[/url]"]Victim Waseem Yaqub has undergone emergency surgery and is now stable in hospital. His father, Mr Mohammed Yaqub, has called for an end to violence, saying his son was "on the brink of death".

Police are investigating reports that the injuries were a consequence of a major fracas involving two opposing factions. At least one other person was injured and needed hospital treatment, but he is not thought to be seriously ill.

...Three people have been arrested in connection with the stabbing. After they were interviewed, the three local men were released on bail pending further inquiries.

The incident is being investigated by the Lancashire Police Major Incident Team. Det. Insp. Dave Hickey said yesterday: "There may well have been other injuries and we know at least one other person required hospital treatment."
He added: "We understand it is a fall-out between rival groups of young people from within the Asian heritage community and we are investigating the circumstances which caused it." He said people on both sides suffered injuries. He said that, because of the nature of the fracas, there were few independent witnesses, but he added: "If there are any, we would like them to come forward, along with anyone who is aware of how the incident developed. We are continuing our investigation."

This is not at all consistent with what Omair posted.[/quote]

Am not on about dat brother it is sum1 else called `Wajid Akram`

There is only 1 god Allah and Muhammed PBUH is his last and only messenger

"Omair_786" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:
[quote="[url= Today[/url]"]Victim Waseem Yaqub has undergone emergency surgery and is now stable in hospital. His father, Mr Mohammed Yaqub, has called for an end to violence, saying his son was "on the brink of death".

This is not at all consistent with what Omair posted.

Am not on about dat brother it is sum1 else called `Wajid Akram`[/quote]

[b][color=violet]where abouts is he from?[/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

My apologies Omair. At first I couldn't find anything but when I saw the above article I thought I had it. There was a knife-point mugging also in that paper and [url= about a Wajid Akram, from last year, but neither seem related to what you mentioned. Can you dig up a news story about the original incident?

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]