The Seven Word Story

382 posts / 0 new
Last post

"irfghan" wrote:
Green - Navy.

PS the next time N comes up, we'll be stuck.

yellow...

"angel" wrote:

yellow...

White.

That's that game over with.

New category?

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

yellow...

White.

That's that game over with.

New category?

nope it aint over yet, maybe after this colour ecru (no it aint made up but goes sumthin like that)

Using carpet colour charts is cheating.

"irfghan" wrote:
Using carpet colour charts is cheating.

i knew that from the top of my head, unlike some ppl i aint a cheat..cheatin is a low thing to do....

anyone can choose nxt category..

It seems our friend 123 has been nicking stuff from this forum and passing it off as something from his forum.

This was Seraph's initial post in this thread:

"Seraph" wrote:
Hi, every1 i saw this game on another forum... (i accidentally walked in there... seriously i know where my loyalties lye)

Basicly every1 contributes a sentence to the story compromising of upto seven words. So no more than seven words people.

I'll start us off:

"I bumped into a friend and asked"

Seraph admited this was not his idea but that he got it from another forum.

123 has been with us for a while. He would not have failed to notice this thread.

Today someone started a very similar thread in his forum with the following [url= post[/url]:

"Abd" wrote:
Hi,
Basicly every1 contributes a sentence to the story compromising of upto seven words. So no more than seven words people.

I'll start us off:

Just under 15 mins ago someone called [url= made this post in the [url= forum[/url] under the thread name 'the seven word story':

Quote:
Hi, every1 i saw this game on another forum...

I'll start us off:

And 123 was on this forum only a few minutes ago.

Hmm...

lol 123!! god that is sad awww (considering that is u but evidence is pointin towards u, prove urself innocent if you wish)

it was you who said that if your intention is good then everythin wil work fine..you shud give revival a mention when nickin stuff..i am upset you have violated our copy right rule Sad

While 123 drums up the courage to defend himself...

How about famous people for the next category?

Well strictly speaking he is not lying.

guys when you 'accidentally' venture upon other forums, please stick these forums into your sig.

You may aswell become our embassadors. everyone else is advertising, we may aswell join the game. (and no, I am not telling you to go to other forums. Just if you do, give us a mention. but only if the people there are right and would be welcome here. And don't play the political spin game. I don't wanna be blamed for that!)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Well strictly speaking he is not lying.

guys when you 'accidentally' venture upon other forums, please stick these forums into your sig.

You may aswell become our embassadors. everyone else is advertising, we may aswell join the game. (and no, I am not telling you to go to other forums. Just if you do, give us a mention. but only if the people there are right and would be welcome here. And don't play the political spin game. I don't wanna be blamed for that!)

hey u knw what i can do...go 2 random forums and post "visit me new forum at ? If i get permision i will do it.

who's not lying admin?

irf, when u say famous ppl, is it gona be islamic personalities to?

"angel" wrote:

Anyone. Actors, sportspeople, TV people, religious people, politicians, historical figures, characters in films, characters in books...

It'll keep the thread going for a while Lol

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

Anyone. Actors, sportspeople, TV people, religious people, politicians, historical figures, characters in films, characters in books...

It'll keep the thread going for a while Lol

ok since you aint gona start, il go 1st...angel Smile sorry no autographs maybe when i get time!

Salaam

I have just joined 123's forums and posted a message in the intro sectoin.

Its a bit childish I admit.

123 is not lying when he said he saw the stuff on his forums, as he did when he put it there!

I don't want anyone to go out of their way to promote these forums on others.

Its not something I like, and the regulars from those forums will not like it either. Just keep The Revival in your sig. Maybe mention it if its relevant.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

:o Dirol Smile Biggrin Blum 3 :oops: Cray 2 :twisted: :evil: :roll: Wink :shock: :o
helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
setaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
salammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
shadi shopppppppppppppppppppppp rockssssssssssssssssss
shadi shop 4eva
ask hayder if u got any enquirys lol lol lol lol
man u 4eva
glazer
chealse are saddddddd
kazzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kasim

I assume you are testing these forums?

otherwise bro you need some sleep!

:twisted:

"Admin" wrote:

They've deleted it.

Does 123 want a dose of the same medicine?

Ah well. Goes to show we here are more tolerant.

Why can’t under 13s join this forum?
Its ridiculous!

My lil bro wants to join- he wants to be called pimpf

(pimpf is the German word for a boy under 13)

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam

what did u say that they deleted your post?

"Judda" wrote:
Why can’t under 13s join this forum?
Its ridiculous!

My lil bro wants to join- he wants to be called pimpf

(pimpf is the German word for a boy under 13)

oops forgot to remove that stuff!

I will remove the age restriction. Even though I do prefer the members to be in their teens, as we discuss many topics, and allow people to argue their side, even if they are IMO wrong.

I have removed that restriction.

Pages