Do you feel you are bieng victimised? no police support?

In the wake of the attacks, especially todays metro stating a rise of 600% in faith hate crimes........do you feel the effects?

personally, so far evrything has been ok with me. a few bus drivers giv me a long gud stare b4 letting me on the bus.....but im in a suit and tie with my buss pass....what on earth am i gonna do, already late 4 work, i havnt got time to blow buses up!

maybe its coz i dont hav a beard. a friend of mine was at the City of Manchester stadium a week or 2 back and coz he has a big beard and was in shlwar kameez....they all reacted like as if he was gona blow any minute!
(as long as its not Old Trafford Blum 3 )

as far as police support goes.....it sucks. ive been racially attacked twice and only once the police came to my house, and im still waiting for them to come back after 5 years Lol

anyone else here like to share thier views on any incidents that have occured to them?

im gonna get fired soon, now i remember why i dont join discussion boards normally! Wink

Alhamdulillah I havent been physically attacked but thats cos the attackers wud get a beating from me!

But seriously keeping a beard and wearing sunnah libas is instant protection by my experience. Yeh u get odd verbal abuse now and again and u get enough dirty looks but thats life no point getting worked up abt it.

Generally if im walking in a white area i put a frown on my face. It stops ppl giving me dirty looks and makes me crack up inside. Outside i look like a moody geeza with a big beard and funny clothes and inside im a 19 yr old chuckling away at ppls reactions.

But one thing if i got into a fight or was attacked or anything wudnt bother with the police. Just a waste of time and makes u look pathetic running to the coppers cos some bloke called u bin ladin.

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

lol, agree with ya bruv.
note: i didnt call the cops coz they called me, i was physicallt attacked whilst i was a young teen twice. dad called the police. now i'd jus knock the livin daylights outta em and fight ma own case Smile

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

lol right on!

preach on brother

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

"AbdusSalamBiharwi" wrote:

But one thing if i got into a fight or was attacked or anything wudnt bother with the police. Just a waste of time and makes u look pathetic running to the coppers cos some bloke called u bin ladin.

Very tru, I knw a brother who got mugged and he reported it to the police. and nothing happened. He didnt get his things back. They're a waste of time not to mention incompetant, if they cant solve simple crimes how are they supposed to solve bigger crimes.

I personally dont hav much faith in the police.

Back in BLACK

tats true wat da bro said
Biggrin

Kasim