"is it coz i is a Muslim!?"

Asghar Bukhari said on the Islam channel this morning that muslims are being targeted by the media/government and anyone that cannot see that is on cloud koo-koo land, are we on cloud koo koo land or is he on cloud koo koo land?

And what do u think of the Bush administration?

Any body read musharafs book? (maaaaaaaan it seriously humiliates the Bush administration :twisted: it makes them sound like big bullies :evil: and makes Pakistan (and mush of course :roll: ) sound like the victims. Cray 2

Discuss....

its a bit quiet 2day innit? :?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

Salam...

interesting topic...

so is asghar bukharee in cukoo land or are we...well i dont wanna backbite..the akhi has valid points..just doesnt sound intellectual coz he dont know how to present em and dont no the fundamentals of adab.

bush administration is a sign of the end of time in my eyes.

musharaff...no aint read his book...

lack of people on the forumm...hmm one guess..coz its ramadhan !!!!

< You turn to Him with divine obedience
He turns to you with Divine Love >

wat exactly did ashgar bukhari say?

can i catch it online by ne chance, i missed it,

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor" wrote:
wat exactly did ashgar bukhari say?

can i catch it online by ne chance, i missed it,

he was on the Agenda yesterday, u *might* be able to see it again if u watch repeats of that show.

There was a woman who rang in insulting him and implying he was a hypocrit and she tried to expose his supposed alter ego, man that was so funny! I thought he would get angry but he laughed it off....

Any body read the Mushs book?

and anybody personally know Asghar Bukhari?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

LOL guess what i heard today Lol

Musharaf did NOT write the book him self, he just pretended to write it him self - even he could not confirm all the "facts" in book.... hahahahahah - i suppose it was a bit too good to be tru...

shalom

what does shalom mean?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
what does shalom mean?

Its a hewbrew word meaning peace.

:twisted:

can you speak hewbrew, then?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
can you speak hewbrew, then?

If thats aimed at me, then no.

duuuuuuuuuuude that language of the Torah and da very first language on earth..... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees....... its da duty of every jew.....

if u look back and read my past posts u will see that Hayder told me to become a jew

sereph thought i was a jew

med thought i was a zionist

my previos user name (judda) was named after the very famous rabbi

"TEX" wrote:
duuuuuuuuuuude that language of the Torah and da very first language on earth..... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees....... its da duty of every jew.....

if u look back and read my past posts u will see that Hayder told me to become a jew

sereph thought i was a jew

med thought i was a zionist

my previos user name (judda) was named after the very famous rabbi

your a jew!!! never new that

:twisted:

lol no zara i is a MUSLIM

there are so many similarities with judaisum and Islam i often get confused Lol