You’ve Got Mail

65 posts / 0 new
Last post

No, don't. You're alrite with the one you've got.

Basically my one is good for data recovery and your one is good for backing up.

No harm in having both!

More the merrier i say!

"geniesis" wrote:
salaam,

i wud also never meet anyone online, that kind of field doesn't intrest me at all. mojority of teh people i think that sit at teh another side are either lonnies, murders not to mention rapist or kidnappers as a brother mentioned above,.

most of my friends or offline altho the peopel i met online especially on this forum are very nice freindly sister sand brothers.

to be honest from teh strories i heared teh brothers are just has bad as teh sisters . tehy both lead each other more into devil like talk.

i nt saying online is bad because teh discussions on here and topic have be very useful to me i have pick up quite a bit of ilm on here

thanx to teh sources provided by the sister and brothers on revival. Smile

i kno sum people who have had real bad experiences online GENIE REMEMBER YOUR LITTLE FRIEND RED RIDING?? boy oh boy did she get into bother....

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Snoopy" wrote:
"geniesis" wrote:
salaam,

i wud also never meet anyone online, that kind of field doesn't intrest me at all. mojority of teh people i think that sit at teh another side are either lonnies, murders not to mention rapist or kidnappers as a brother mentioned above,.

most of my friends or offline altho the peopel i met online especially on this forum are very nice freindly sister sand brothers.

to be honest from teh strories i heared teh brothers are just has bad as teh sisters . tehy both lead each other more into devil like talk.

i nt saying online is bad because teh discussions on here and topic have be very useful to me i have pick up quite a bit of ilm on here

i kno sum people who have had real bad experiences online GENIE REMEMBER YOUR LITTLE FRIEND RED RIDING?? boy oh boy did she get into bother....

Oh yeh sNOOP I REMEMBER CLEARLY.. if i not mistaken wasn't it ur FRIEND SNOOP4ever tht came and rescue herr!

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"geniesis" wrote:
"Snoopy" wrote:
"geniesis" wrote:
salaam,

Oh yeh sNOOP I REMEMBER CLEARLY.. if i not mistaken wasn't it ur FRIEND SNOOP4ever tht came and rescue herr!

Snoop to the rescue Dirol

tututut

I'm not even going to start on that one!

Quote:
[b]French Muslims find soul-mates online
[/b]
An increasing number of French Muslims, particularly of the second and third generations, are looking, and in many cases finding, their soul-mates online.

"I met Hamed one year before we got married in an internet chat room," Karima told IslamOnline.net as the couple celebrated their first marriage anniversary.

"We talked about every thing related to our life together. We had a clear vision of our differences and common interests," she added.

Karima believes her marriage is a certificate of success for online and chat marriages.

"It was the easiest way to find your soul-mate."

Many of the French Muslims who tied the knot this summer met their soul-mates online and in chat rooms, according to IOL correspondent.

The number of Muslims in France is estimated at seven million, the largest Muslim minority in Europe.

The increasing popularity of the new online trend among French Muslims has encouraged the creation of more matchmaking websites.

"Online marriage is truly a phenomenon among Muslims in France," Gabriel Doutreligne, the founder of Rencontres-Musulmanes website, told IOL.

"This has encouraged me to build my website which is visited by nearly 11,000 registered young people, both males and females."

The site allows registered members to chat but under a set of terms and conditions.

Pictures and matrimonial profiles from Muslims searching for Mr. or Mrs. Right are also available. Doutreligne, a non-Muslim, says applicants must pay a small amount of money to show their seriousness and allow the site to better develop its services.

Rencontres is just one of several websites offering young French Muslims matrimonial services.

Sheikh Daw Meskine, Secretary General of the French Council for Imams, said online matchmaking services must abide by Shari`ah, especially in showing photos.

"It is unacceptable to show immoral photos."

The French council for imams, the biggest umbrella body for Muslim imams in France, was established in April 1992 with the ultimate goal of closing Muslim ranks. It groups some 475 of France’s 1200 imams.

Despite the popularity of online matrimonial services, some French Muslims still opt for the more traditional matchmakers.

it's a bit risky meeting someone online, isn't it?
SOUL MATES??? i don't believe in that rubbish!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

You can, or [i]should[/i] take a mahram with you so you're not alone with the other person.

what's this mahram thing?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
what's this mahram thing?

A man whom a woman can never marry because of her close relation with him (eg. father, brother, uncle, son, etc.). Her husband is also her mahram.

A woman is not required to observe hijab in front of her mahram.

Has any1 ere ever got a marriage proposal from sum1 ova da net?

"rose" wrote:

No.... have you?

how do you propose over the internet? just send an email to someone?

"rose" wrote:

yes loads of tym

i got turned down every tym Cray 2

i asked Ed to marry me - he still has not PMed me back - maybe he is still considering it! Biggrin

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

the revival editer is a guy tho, im confused...

"TEX" wrote:

i asked Ed to marry me - he still has not PMed me back - maybe he is still considering it! Biggrin

He's serious about this... he really did ask

yes i really did!

i asked last year, in August to be precise Biggrin

maaaaaaaaaaaaan the long wait is killing me :x

Ed put me out of my misery :x

A simple `yes` or `no` will do Blum 3

i dont have tym to wait dude... so quit the `hard to get` act...

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"Odysseus" wrote:
"TEX" wrote:

He's serious about this... he really did ask

When I first read that I was thinking 'Lol Tex, you is really funny'.

But now :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

me too. tex, are you gay?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

No! I wasn't thinking that.

lol

Noooooooooooriyah!!! Biggrin
lol jus listenin to bro mashood on radio ramadhan heavii heavii

"Snoopy" wrote:

[color=indigo]
Naah man, itz dead todaay, last weeek was sik, the whole GK Clan called in, even our lil zeney! Wink [/color]

"Noor...*" wrote:
"Snoopy" wrote:

[color=indigo]
Naah man, itz dead todaay, last weeek was sik, the whole GK Clan called in, even our lil zeney! Wink [/color]

:shock: heavi heavi lol are they gna do a live appeal for the masjid tonight?

"Snoopy" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:
"Snoopy" wrote:

[color=indigo]

:shock: heavi heavi lol are they gna do a live appeal for the masjid tonight?

[color=indigo]Well Duhh, do u think Bro Mash will sit ther for 2 hourz for nothing?! I dnt thinkso!

Send me the track wich they just played, the kamal uddin one, i aint got tht one. Jzks!

cum online!!
[/color]

[color=indigo]lol

Did ya here harrys n jimmys call????

Snoooopy!![/color]

Pages