Kitten Cannon (games topic)

Or for something more relaxing, you can try [url=.

Go to the bird hunting option. It's pretty relaxing.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

uh-oh looks like someone is bored, do something useful for once, like improve the homepage :twisted:

I only like tetris (is that how u spell it) I never really play games, i used to play pool on yahoo but i was rubbish at it and gave up Sad

"Angel" wrote:
uh-oh looks like someone is bored, do something useful for once, like improve the homepage :twisted:

I like the homepage. Not just becasue I made it. I like the colour clash that some people do not like. I like the grey, the blue and the green I used. I like the layout. I even like the header.

I like the structure aswell as the layout.

Now it can probably be improved, but as I said I like it.

There are a few things that I need to sort out, but they are more business orientated than actual content orientated. (adverts)

But come on! that bowman game is brilliant. Or frustrating if you keep missing the birds.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I tried the game, stupid damn thing crashed on me, i am too quick Dirol

Duno where the relevant thread is but are you gona keep that big white chunk at the end of the homepage just white or you gona add things to it?

I don't like the top bit, it doesn't blend in with the rest of the pastel shades.

That game aint that good, i am off to shop Biggrin

"Angel" wrote:
Duno where the relevant thread is but are you gona keep that big white chunk at the end of the homepage just white or you gona add things to it?

The right corner with the grey background? either more affilliates, or adverts.

Quote:
I don't like the top bit, it doesn't blend in with the rest of the pastel shades.

I may (I said may) lighten that a bit. Get rid of the hint of red near the bottom aswell.

That game aint that good, i am off to shop :D[/quote]

Admin!!!!!!!!!!

How can you be so insensative!!!!

Shooting those poor innocent kittens about.......

I hate the game.... :evil: :x

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

nice game, highest score so far is 549ft, my kitten crashed right next to the balloon thing!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

1,241ft!!! whats you highest, admin?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Admin, you've oviously got too much free time on your hand, i never have time to play games!

Go and do somthing useful and improve the site as Angel said!

Let me enjoy my paid leave from work in peace!

I should be set free in around 16 hours. That is when my Disciplinary hearing is.

My highest is alot lower around 800 I think. A guy at work has managed 2,800+.

I prefer the bowman game in the bird hunting mode. no aim but its relaxing.

Now it is final.

I got more time for games.

So, back to my old favourite, [url= Tennis[/url]. Utterly brilliant.

"Admin" wrote:
Now it is final.

I got more time for games.

Disciplinary hearing?!!!

Own up.

What happened?.........Details please!!

I expected before I walked in to be given my amrching orders. Was not too bothered by it, as I know I cna do better, but I had a job, and am not money motivated.

Well lets say there was an unusual turn of events and I was dismissed for a non-reason instead of about 10 valid reasons I think they could have found if they tried. I was thankful that it was quick after making me wait for so long.

Its not a good thing to own up. Afterall I may give the gullible lot idea's.

Is time of ignorance wasn’t a lady dammed to hell because she was crue to a cat :?: And a prostitute evaluated to the heavens because she feed the cat, someone remind me of the full story JazakAllah in advance…Insha’Allah .........

Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is reported to have said:“ A woman was made to enter the fire of Hell because of a cat. She locked the cat until the cat died. The woman did not feed the cat, or offered it water to drink and neither permitted her to roam around eating what it can find”

A prostitute was forgiven by Allah, because, passing by a panting dog near a well and seeing that the dog was about to die of thirst, she took off her shoe, and tying it with her head-cover she drew out some water for it. So, Allah forgave her because of that.
(Bukhari 4:538)

"Admin" wrote:
I expected before I walked in to be given my amrching orders. Was not too bothered by it, as I know I cna do better, but I had a job, and am not money motivated.

Well lets say there was an unusual turn of events and I was dismissed for a non-reason instead of about 10 valid reasons I think they could have found if they tried. I was thankful that it was quick after making me wait for so long.

Its not a good thing to own up. Afterall I may give the gullible lot idea's.

You seem so chilled out about it all!! (That's just a front though, isn't it?) Do you know what you're going to do? Have you told your family yet?!!

"Imaani" wrote:
You seem so chilled out about it all!! (That's just a front though, isn't it?) Do you know what you're going to do? Have you told your family yet?!!

I am a leaf in the wind!

Seriously it was about time I moved on from there. Besides I have a policy to not worry. Its only occasionally when I can't stop breaking that policy. Everyone knows. No need to hide it.

What am I gonna do? well til monday I am planning on chilling. Then I am gonna think about what I should do.

Back to topic, Shazan, you do realise we are not killing real kittens? ITS A PUPPET! oops got my wires crossed there. I meant its a game!

"zara" wrote:
Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is reported to have said:“ A woman was made to enter the fire of Hell because of a cat. She locked the cat until the cat died. The woman did not feed the cat, or offered it water to drink and neither permitted her to roam around eating what it can find”

A prostitute was forgiven by Allah, because, passing by a panting dog near a well and seeing that the dog was about to die of thirst, she took off her shoe, and tying it with her head-cover she drew out some water for it. So, Allah forgave her because of that.

Jazak'Allah......

Abu Hurairah (ra) loved cats Dirol I want a kitten

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

Jazak'Allah......

me too, but last time we had a kitten, it excreted behind the TV, so...

Admin i think its good you got sacked coz you were too lazy to leave it (man too lazy to do anythin bout a job you dont care about!)

Admin you realy should get a job that you like and can use your potential in, games aint the way to go about it unless you are lookin to go into the business of designin games?

Why don't you do something related to web designing?

Aslamalikum,

Wow, there are so many classic games, my favourite would have to be draughts - as I am probably the best :)... Pacman is also a great game - my particular favourite - and I won in draughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walikumsalaam

“So remind them! You are only a reminder. You are not in control of them” (Qu’ran 8821-22)

I am not a messenger of the people, I am not a keeper of the people, I am a reminder.

Draughts is boring!

Half way through the game I lose interest.

Yep draughts is boring, so is chess, and all the other classical games.

That kitten cannon game is fun for the first few mins but gets boring soon after as you can't really control the kitten, so it's luck if you get beyond 500ft.

Games like gta and doom 3 are far better than the ones listed here.

"zara" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Jazak'Allah......

me too, but last time we had a kitten, it excreted behind the TV, so...

I didnt use to like kittens before but now I do Dirol

And Zara - ewww. That was NOT very lady like, :twisted:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

i couldn't think of a more politer way of saying it

We also had a kitten, who liked doing poo on my bro's bed, and ran around the house like mad.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
We also had a kitten, who liked doing poo on my bro's bed, and ran around the house like mad.

Lol
i want a cat but my little brother thinks they're donkeys and he starts crying. you should have seen him in Pakistan!

since people are bumping old topics, may aswell bump something useful.

Bowman (second post) really is relaxing in the bird hunting mode.