INDEPENDANCE DAY MUBARAK :-)

130 posts / 0 new
Last post

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Perhaps Pakistan and Justice are two opposites, like marriage and adultery.

Now look who's being nationalistic...

Oh you have a short memory. Because of Pakistani nationalism… you know what follows.

Clock in ticking, back your suitcase and bring Shariah to your land. Insha'Allah........

How am I meant to understand what that means?

Dum.b it down for me.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
Shazan can you say two good things about pakistan?

:twisted:

You want an apology- deliver one when there’s justice.

In English define the circumstances under which you would apologise to someone for calling them names.

"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
Shazan can you say two good things about pakistan?

:twisted:

You want an apology- deliver one when there’s justice.

In English define the circumstances under which you would apologise to someone for calling them names.

When you know the answer to that, send a telegram to Musharraf and date it 1971 and 2001. .

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
When you know the answer to that, send a telegram to Musharraf and date it 1971 and 2001. .

We can't read your mind or any Da Vinci-type code that may be hidden in your posts.

Tell it straight. And take it easy with the riddles.

"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

We can't read your mind or any Da Vinci-type code that may be hidden in your posts.

Tell it straight. And take it easy with the riddles.

I agree with MED in what he posted about good things about Pakistan.... Biggrin

"Beast" wrote:
"latifah" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

This way if ever we feel the need or are[b] compeled [/b]to leave the UK we have something in place for us in Pakistan - and there's no massive grab for houses, land, and resources.

Beast, you don't think you are likely to be booted out of Britain at any time in future?

:?

I don't think it's a guarentee that we are here as permanent residents.

Integration didn't stop what happened to European Jews or Bosnian Muslims.

I don’t think that’s a fair comparison.

The Pakistanis has not been subjected to a thousand years or more of hatred and suspicion as the Jews were in medieval Europe.

And Britain is certainly no [i]Jugoslavia.[/i]

This is not the crusades.

I’m a little worried that you feel that deportation is on the horizon.

I also agree with Latifah.

And a follow up question is would you be welcome back in Pakistan?

The way I understand it we will not.

This country is our home. We must work hard that we stay welcome in it. It has become harder recently (alot of people seem to have been murdered since the spate of arrests in london)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"latifah" wrote:
I don’t think that’s a fair comparison.

The Pakistanis has not been subjected to a thousand years or more of hatred and suspicion as the Jews were in medieval Europe.

Also, Britain is certainly no [i]Jugoslavia.[/i]

This is not the crusades.

I’m a little worried that you feel that deportation is on the horizon.

Ofcourse there can be no direct historical comparison. History doesn't repeat itself. But history does give us some indication as to how things can turn awry.

I would be unwilling to rule out deportation.

It would be very possible for the general public to vte for anti-immigrant political parties. It's happening across Europe at the moment.

There is no guarentee that this same European population won't one day believe that it is being overrun by Muslims and it will want Muslims out.

I'm not saying it will happen but it could.

It's only been 50 years since the Holocaust. It's been even less time since the civil wars in Yugoslavia.

This move towards liberalism and tolerance is not certain and it is not irreversible.

Sorry to be such a pessimist...

The anti immigration thing does seem to be on the rise but I think the horrors of WW2 have taught countries like Britain, France and Germany important lessons about the dangers of extremist lunatics who blame the foreigners for all their ills.

I agree with your point about British Pakistanis playing an important role in the land of their fathers, I just don’t think that you need fear forced expulsion.

Britain has always been a moderate country in its politics. The Irish weren’t repatriated during the IRA campaigns and I really can’t see an overtly racist party raising to power in the UK in my lifetime.

Maybe I’m in denial. :?

Pages