ZIONIST MEDIA WAR: a must watch

A Christian view:

I'm tempted to dismiss this as a piece of anti-jewish nonsense, but given the comments of the soldiers in the top video, I'm left wondering.

It does however provide a decent historical perspective to the formation of Israel. In particular, the parallels between the Deir Yassin massacre and the actions of the Jewish leaders of Israel today are chilling

Do I have to watch it to know what you mean?

(yes, I am that lazy!)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Do I have to watch it to know what you mean?

(yes, I am that lazy!)

Admin, can you change the title of this thread to :

peace propaganda and the Promised LAND video on ZIONIST MEDIA WAR must watch

Jazak'Allah to Waz and Admin.

too long a title. choose something short and snappy.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

What about ZIONIST MEDIA WAR must watch , and can ED link this video to homepage like the another documentary , when time permits you do so akhi, Stop the fitnah in the other thread.

I (or someone else with a valid login) will need to watch it before adding it to the main site...

(anyone with the login that can vouch for the quality etc is free to add it. to the media section.)

"Admin" wrote:
I (or someone else with a valid login) will need to watch it before adding it to the main site...

(anyone with the login that can vouch for the quality etc is free to add it. to the media section.)

You still havent watch it............... Cray 2

Just checked and its 1 hour 20 mins long. I will some day. (after I watch that cartoon that I promised to watch...)

On the internet I prefer text. video is just too demanding of attention, which I have a lack of.