My mate was murdered a few days ago, please do prayers

Hi this is kas i lost my other sn so i made a new one.

My mate was murdered a few days ago by some white people, His name was Shazan Umarijee, from Preston, Lancashire, England only 20 years old.
Some of you might have seen it on the news.

Please do prayer for him and his family. Inshallah he will go to Jhannat.

May Allah show mercy upon him and open the gates of paradise for him, Inshallah.

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon

Ask Admin to sort out your account brother.

May Allah also grant courage and patience to his family.

"(*_Tablighi" wrote:

I have sent an email to the address that was used to register the kas account...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Iman" wrote:

My mate was murdered a few days ago by some white people, His name was Shazan Umarijee, from Preston, Lancashire, England only 20 years old.

May Allah show mercy upon him and open the gates of paradise for him, Inshallah.

Inna lillah wa inna illai hi raji oon

im sorry to hear that....
May Allah grant him jannah and give patience to his family and loved ones....

do you know what happened? was it a race riot? gang warfare? how did he get caught up with it?

"Iman" wrote:

I'm very sorry for your loss, God grant him peace.

How is his family holding up through this?

Is he the guy who's being shown on BBC news atm?

May Allah (swt) grant him a place in Paradise and give his family and friends strength and Sabr to get through this difficult time. Ameen.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
do you know what happened? was it a race riot? gang warfare? how did he get caught up with it?

It was a hate crime involving an attack from a gang of about 40 white supremecists.

What is the world coming to

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Is he the guy who's being shown on BBC news atm?

May Allah (swt) grant him a place in Paradise and give his family and friends strength and Sabr to get through this difficult time. Ameen.

yeah

From struggle comes reward

"Odysseus" wrote:
"Iman" wrote:

I'm very sorry for your loss, God grant him peace.

How is his family holding up through this?

Not very good they are devastated we all are, the good die young Inshallah he will be granted jhannat

"Admin" wrote:

May Allah also grant courage and patience to his family.

"(*_Tablighi" wrote:

I have sent an email to the address that was used to register the kas account...

Thanks bro

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Iman" wrote:

Inna lillah wa inna illai hi raji oon

im sorry to hear that....
May Allah grant him jannah and give patience to his family and loved ones....

Shazan and his friend were walking back about one a.m after droppin their friends off to the callun estate which is near there area called Fiswick in Preston, Lancashire.
They were confronted by about 4 to 6 white lads shouting racist abuse and immidately started chasing them.
They ran off and were chased, one of the white lad was carrying a knife with him.
As they were running the white lad took a swing at Shazan and stabbed him in the back.
As Shazan was running he was feelin very tired ad drowsy because blood was flowing.
He stopped and his last words to his friend was "you go, im gone". he insisted to his friend to get away.
As Shazan stopped the white lads pounced on him and stabbed again a further two times, causing fatal wounds to the back and front of his body.
His friend went running to call for help and when they reached Shazan the white lads were still jumping on him.
That is when the pakistanis and the white lads collided and another pakistani was stabbed.

All this was being recorded on cctv just above Shazan. The person viewing the cctv alarmed the police. The police took approximately an hour and 15 minutes to arrive.
In this time they were still waiting for the amubulance to arrive. A pakistani youth who had heard of the incident arrived and tried to help shazan by covering yp the wounds.
When he asked for assistance from the heavily present police force they denied and were about to arrest the very person who was trying to help Shazan and save his life.
He asked the police if they could use their van to take Shazan to the hospital, they declined and ordered him to take shazan.
he then took Shazan manually to the hospital a about an hour later he was anounced dead.

Allah have mercy upon him and punish the people who harmed him severley, ameen.

Its a white mans world.

"Iman" wrote:

He stopped and his last words to his friend was "you go, im gone". he insisted to his friend to get away.

For some people it's more important to be noble than even to be alive - Shazan was obviously such a person. As you said his family is devastated... I hope what little comfort can come from this is that they realized what a noble son they raised. What kind of world is this that a man cannot even walk home without being attacked?

That is just devastating to hear, I hope he rests peacefully in heaven, and may Allah (swt) give his family and all his loved ones patience to overcome such a tragedy.

Racism such an ugly thing, takes lives of the innocent...

Your freind was very brave and courageous he sacrificed his life and saved his freind

may allah grant him paradise and give his family strength to overcome this tragedy

but you see this is what this country is coming to, when a muslim is arrested the judge never goes lenient and almost certainly throws the book at him and gives him maximum sentences. Innocent muslims are attacked and killed by white racist pigs.The police and services dont give a damn i mean it took em an hour to get there , i gaurantee if it was a white person it would have took half that time for the ambulance and police to get there,

Brothers we need to get strong , they do this cuz they think were weak, we need to show them were not, we should train our bodies and do martial arts, i dont believe in an eye for an eye , i believe in 2 eyes for an eye, im not advocating revenge attacks but like brother malcolm sed we need to defend ourselves by 'ANY MEANS NECESSARY' , we need to show these white racist piqs son of dogs were not gonna take any shit.

Be strong Brothers and fight for what is right.....ALLAH AKBAR

may his family find peace and justice

"nAS786" wrote:

Brothers we need to get strong , they do this cuz they think were weak, we need to show them were not, we should train our bodies and do martial arts, i dont believe in an eye for an eye , i believe in 2 eyes for an eye, im not advocating revenge attacks but like brother malcolm sed we need to defend ourselves by 'ANY MEANS NECESSARY' , we need to show these white racist piqs son of dogs were not gonna take any shit.

we are not zionists we are Muslims we cannot defend ourselves 'by any means necessary'. we must fight using the laws of the land and remain within the safe limits of sharia.

i firmly believe where such evil takes place Allah takes care of the mischief makers sooner or later, we can only pray and take lawful action.

Inna lillahi wa inna illai hi raji'oon

"Iman" wrote:
The police took approximately an hour and 15 minutes to arrive.

:shock: That long!

Inna lillahi wa inna illai hi raji'oon

SALAM
MAY ALLAH RANK HIM JANNAH AND GIVE HIS FAMILY SABR ALONGSIDE STRENGTH. AMEEN

May Allah bless him with Jannah Inshallah and give the family and friends Sabr. Ameen

"laila" wrote:

may his family find peace and justice

"nAS786" wrote:

we are not zionists we are Muslims we cannot defend ourselves 'by any means necessary'. we must fight using the laws of the land and remain within the safe limits of sharia.

i firmly believe where such evil takes place Allah takes care of the mischief makers sooner or later, we can only pray and take lawful action.

Cunning scum the both of you, not called for.

kas, sorry to hear about your friend. I wish you long life.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

[b]Inna lillah wa inna illai hi raji oon [/b]

May Allah SWT east the pain of his loved ones

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

thankyou everyone please do dua for him inshallah
thats all we can do for him now

Innalillahiwainnaillaihirajioon

your friend died a martyrs death. he will have the highest of status' in Jannah inshAllah.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

My thoughts are with his family and friends

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.