Tornado In Birmingham?

Assalamu Alaikum,

Apparently there's been tornado in brum heard it on radio, kings heath area? Part of the church torn down, large trees down aswell. Is this true :shock:

Yeh thats right. I'm staying in Birmingham for a bit and there was a small tornado near I live. A supermarket has been ruined. It wasn't a major one but at the same time it is quite frightening when its near where you live.

whoa. 19 ppl injured, hundreds of properties damaged in kings heath area. hope all our brummie members are fine inshaAllah.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

was it a "suicide" tornado...?

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

yeh there was a tornado but the building that got damaged in small heath, birmingham didnt come on the news?

I wanted to see myself on national TV cos me and my brothers were helping clean up the place, (it was a wedding hall which had its entire roof pulled off).

Well, just another of ALLAH Rabbul Izzats signs but mankind is unheedful save a few.

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

"AbdusSalamBiharwi" wrote:

I wanted to see myself on national TV cos me and my brothers were helping clean up the place, (it was a wedding hall which had its entire roof pulled off).

I heard Ditta's hall got it's roof blown off. Lol

Was there a wedding on at the time?

Yeh Chawdhry Sahibs roof got blown off. Alhmadulillah no wedding was on at the time and the two guys that were upstairs were unhurt.

But it was pretty bad, spent about 2-3 hours cleaning up the entire top of the hall and i dunno where they taking the flour and chicken cos wirings been damaged.

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.