What Do YOU Pray For?

195 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Their understanding of Oneness of God and Polytheism is exactly same as that of the Devil.

He too believed in One God. And, he was also against committing an act of "idolatry", which in his view all the angels did commit.

Satan is a moron and Wahhabi are idiots.

Omrow

Interesting logic.

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Same as the pious lady.

Omrow

she's seeks refuge from Mousy Men-

and asks God to bless them men who push prams

Do you as well?

Salam

No.

I think you tortured her into making a wrong confession.

You're a sadist !!

Omrow

sorry I lied-I dont know what she prays for

but she does think highly of CONSIDERATE men-

and only considerate men push prams

and what on Earth is a Sadist?

Salam

Sadist: One who delights in inflicting cruelty to others.

Omrow

that cud mean the extreme terrorists 2 then?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Sadist: One who delights in inflicting cruelty to others.

Omrow

yes thats me

but I dont get my kicks out of being cruel-but I do get my kicks out of teasing and annoying

i s'pose its better being an annoying sadist rather than an extreme terrorist one...(if theres such a thing) not that your annoying lilsis..but u get my point!

Salaam

Does anyone ever convert their thoughts into dua’s?

You know sometimes when a person is mentally screwing over something that has happened…instead of spending time on this negative emotion, its best to calm down by converting that thought into a dua.

For instance….

Instead of stressing over an injustice that has happened to you….one can pray and ask Allah (swt) to give you strength and Sabr and/or to guide the person who has upset you…

Or if there’s something you want, instead of wishing for it….its best just to ask it from Allah (swt).

Or if something has made you happy, instead of replaying what has happened in your mind…just thank Allah (swt) for it…

Or if you feel sorry for someone…instead of pitying them in you head, make dua for them.

If one is feeling jealous of someone…make dua for that person (which gets rid the feeling of envy).

This all helps to transform an individual into a positive happy person instead of a bitter/negative individual.

Allah (swt) has said “Ask me for anything and I will respond to your invocation”.

Wasalaam

Salaam

You know Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) never rejects the prayer of the person who prays for others.

So did I have a hidden agenda behind my point above? Of course…

It’s my driving test tomorrow so PLEASE everyone remember me in their dua’s tonight.

I’ve failed twice, and been travelling on public transport for years now…I really need my license.

Wasalaam

I dont think my prayers will help but nonetheless will pray for you, you have had the patience to sit your test again and inshallah you will pass it 2moro....I have heard this (not sure how true it is) but you can read surah muzambil for success and achievment.

Good Luck and Best of Wishes

Inshallah you'll be fine

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Thanks for your dua's guys but I failed..

I will now go and wallow in self pity.

Cray 2

dont give up the lesson, easier said than done tho

were u far off? try learnin what went wrong and make sure u dont do it next tym

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Thanks for your dua's guys but I failed..

I will now go and wallow in self pity.

Oh dont worry bout it inshallah next time. btw how long apart have u been takin your drivin tests?

Salaam

Had another busy day today…I really miss chilling on these forums…after Ramadan inshallah, when things become less hectic I’ll be back.

By the way guys I passed my driving test today!

It was by fluke….I messed up on my parallel park and tried to do it four times! The examiner told me to relax and try it again on a different car…which I did perfectly.

The examiner was great he passed me on four minors and said to me “I didn’t see the rest”...he said to my instructor “its cos she’s an apni innit-I let her go cos she’s fasting”.

My instructor was a darling too…she was sitting in the back of the car and whenever I’d look in the mirror I could read her eyes telling me to “look at my speed”….and she’d wink at me whenever I did something right.

They were both non Muslims…I rate how they went out of their way to help me out.

Anyways, I did pass only cos of the people who prayed for me…a friend of mine even broadcasted it to 50,000 listeners on the radio this morning telling the listeners to pray for me!

Thank you to everyone who did pray for me then ^^^

I only wanted my license for mum…I was more then happy travelling on public transport….I look forward to taking her wherever she wants to go…..as soon as daddy gets me a car!

Wasalaam

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Congratulations!! see your patience done you good, now can u please come and pick me up from scotland Blum 3

You must be over the moon, having a car is very very handy....i just wish i pass real sooon. Really happy for you.

Congrats Sis.

Now that post has its comic moments.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"angel" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

Congratulations!! see your patience done you good, now can u please come and pick me up from scotland Blum 3

dont worry angel

me and sis will come

wind in our hijaab blasting the latest nasheed tracks Biggrin

we'll chill n london idahara and have munch in green street (thats right next door)

cant wait!

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

dont worry angel

me and sis will come

wind in our hijaab blasting the latest nasheed tracks Biggrin

we'll chill n london idahara and have munch in green street (thats right next door)

cant wait!

Now i am excited i can just imagine us crusin in your sis's porsche Wink

oooh no wonder sis and that spent most of their time in Green St cuz they were stayin at the Idara!

Salam

It will be a sad day for the motorists on M25.

We have another woman driver !!

God help us all.

Omrow

Lol Lol Lol

let us know when ur in manchester, i'll be sure to be staying clear of the roads on that day

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

ha. ha.

dont take the mick out of women drivers

most women drivers I know act as if they own the road...they can get u from A to B in no time at all

proper rough

thats the kind of driver i hope my sister becomes too

but knwoing her she'll prob give way to EVRYONE-she's too considerate for her own good

but I'm sure our family will teach her some bad habits :twisted:

im a crap driver. never wanted to drive but mum made me. passed 4 years ago, but refuse to go on road unless i have to.

anyway, back to subject, i keep my duas short and sweet, unless im asking for something major.

do you do dua after every namaz?

The best dua is salutation for the Prophet (saw).

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
The best dua is salutation for the Prophet (saw).

yes but u should ask for stuff from God too

if u dont ask u dont get

God knows better than you what you need...

You may not get what you want, but you will get what you need.

when ever i pray i ask for what i want, but i know that it may not be the best thing for me, so i ask god to provide that if it is right for me, and show a sign or take it away from me if it will not be good for me.

Salam

"fizzy1" wrote:
i keep my duas short and sweet, unless im asking for something major.

In that case, why do you not make them sweet ?

Omrow

Pages