Shamil Basayev is Martyred

Shamil Basayev was martyred (inshallah). This could have negative effects in the liberation struggle in the North Caucaus.
May Allah (swt) accept him as a Martyr.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The representative of Military Council of State Defense Council Majlisul Shura of CRI Abu Umar has reported to Kavkaz Center news agency that the vice-president of CRI, the Military Amir of Mujahideen of Caucasus, Abdallah Shamil Abu-Idris became a Shaheed (insha Allah).

The Chechen commander died as a result of an accidental spontaneous explosion of a truck, loaded with explosives on July 10 2006 in the region of the village Ekazhevo in Ingushetia. Three other Mujahideen became Shaheeds (insha Allah) together with him.

The representative of Military Council has not reported any other details. At the same time he denied all claims of Russian side about a "special operation" against Shamil Basayev as a result of which ostensibly, the Chechen commander die.

"There was no special operation whatsoever. Shamil and the other brothers of ours became Shaheeds (insha Allah) according to Allah's (swt) will. The Supreme one has his own plan and decision. And about the special operation, Mujahideen will show how it should be carried out ... ", - the representative of Military Council of State Defense Council Majlisul Shura of CRI stated.

Let's remind that earlier occupation command has reported about an explosion in Ekazhevo and death of 4 Mujahideen. Only after 9 hours after the first news, kafirs have claimed of death of vice-president of CRI, the military Amir Shamil Abu-Idris.

The representative of Ingush puppet militia has claimed that three of four Mujahideen have been unidentified and one of them is probably Shamil Basayev. The reason of explosion was a careless use of an explosive.

Later on Russian side began to report all over again about 5 then 8, and then 12 ostensibly killed Mujahideen. Thus invaders have explained that as a result of huge explosion all other bodies "have been reduced to fragments and have literally disappeared".

Representatives of puppet Ministry of Internal Affairs specified that at night from July 9 to 10, in 2 kilometers from village Ekazhevo of Nazran district of Ingushetia, a powerful explosion was occurred. The militiamen, who had arrived at a place, found out a burned down lorry and four bodies.

Kavkaz Center

Is this news for def from qoqaz centre?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Quote:
Is this news for def from qoqaz centre?

Salam

Its from Kavkaz bro so its true.

The Russians and their puppets are already celebrating - they have announced this day as end to the war.

They based the whole war around killing Shamil and now they think theyve finished it.

Rest in peace

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Islam is the Key to paradise but without practice it won't open the gates.

"kas" wrote:

Rest in peace

[b]One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter[/b].

One man's freedom fighter should be another man's freedom fighter.

And one man's terrorist, shouldn't be.

I'm not takaing digs anyone its just that innocent people dieing is upsetting, I think we need a happy thread.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Its a twisted world we live in.

And lets leave the judgement to Allah (swt).

Not our place to be judge and jury now.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Dawud" wrote:
"kas" wrote:

Rest in peace

[b]One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter[/b].

One man's freedom fighter should be another man's freedom fighter.

And one man's terrorist, shouldn't be.

I'm not takaing digs anyone its just that innocent people dieing is upsetting, I think we need a happy thread.

yes you are right but that rarely happens.

Most of the muslim fighters are freedom fighters in our eyez and terrorist in the non muslims eyez.

Quote:
From Allah's servant Shamil Basayev to President Putin.

Vladimir Putin, it wasn't you who started this war. But you can finish it if you have enough courage and determination of de Gaulle. We offer you a sensible peace based on mutual benefit by the principle — independence in exchange for security. In case of troops withdrawal and acknowledgement of independence of Chechen Republic of Ichkeria, we are obliged not to make any political, military or economic treaties with anyone against Russia, not to accommodate foreign military bases on our territory even temporarily, not to support and not to finance groups or organizations carrying out a military struggle against RF, to be present in the united rouble zone, to enter CIS. Besides, we can sign a treaty even though a neutral state status is more acceptable to us. We can also guarantee a renunciation of armed struggle against RF by all muslims of Russia for at least 10 to 15 years under condition of freedom of faith. We are not related to the apartment bombings in Moscow and Volgodonsk, but we can take responsibility for this in an acceptable way.

The Chechen people is leading a nation-liberating struggle for its freedom and independence, for its self-protection rather than for destruction or humiliation of Russia. We offer you peace, but the choice is yours.

Allahu Akbar

Signature

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

Has nobody here in the last few days noted the great victory in Mumbai?

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"The Great 100" wrote:

Offtopic.

Salam

"Admin" wrote:

Excuse me boss.

But Basayev is not returing to God. He is heading to the fire of hell.

And please, don't call him a martyr.

The guy kidnapped children for God sake !!

Omrow

Everyone returns to god. Even if the final detination is hell.

As I said lets leave judgement to the ultimate judge.

"The Great 100" wrote:

Of human perseverance in the face of tragedy. I hope you're not selling out on our Humanity 100, that would be saddening.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"The Great 100" wrote:

Thats not right, that was no victory, just some cowards and mislead fools who think they are pleasing Allah by blowing people up.

These fools have hijacked the name of Islam from a peaceful religion to people thinking were all terrorists.

"Dawud" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

Of human perseverance in the face of tragedy. I hope you're not selling out on our Humanity 100, that would be saddening.

Hi Dawud, truthfully my comment was to highlight the hypocrisy of some of those waxing lyrical about the victimisation of Muslims, and wherever I put it would have been off-topic. I am not "selling out" on you, Dawud, because you have integrity, and you don't leap at every opportunity to make a foe of me.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

Quote:
Excuse me boss.

But Basayev is not returing to God. He is heading to the fire of hell.

And please, don't call him a martyr.

The guy kidnapped children for God sake !!

I dont think you are any position to say where he is going. We can all pray for him.

As for Beslan , he made a big mistake and he admitted it and offered to go on trial and pay the price for it.

He is a hero in the North Caucaus for what he has done for the people.

When the Chechen people were being systematially eliminated as if they were no more than animals , no-one came to their aid. Not you , not Bush or Blair. Not any of the Muslim leaders.

It was through the heroic actions of Shamil Basayev that he stopped the war and saved hundreds of thousands of Chechen lives.

He risked everything to stop the extermination of the Chechen people. The Russians killed his wife and his baby daughters aswell as all his extended family in an effort to make him stop.

He shouldnt have done Beslan but that doesnt change him in the eyes of the North Caucaus people since he accepted his mistake and offered to pay the price for it.

He may be remembered for Beslan to those who dont know of him but to those who do, he will be remembered as a hero - as someone who stood up when the whole world turned away.

May Allah (swt) accept him as a Marytr and forgive him his sins. Ameen

God Bless Chechnya.

God Bless all the Muslims of Europe.

God Bless the Muslims of the World.

Salam

"latifah" wrote:
God Bless Chechnya.

God, please exclude from that all the extremists, fanatics,
Al Qaeda supporters and other bigots of various kinds.
Basically, no Wahhabis.

And please ignore the joker. Most of the time she doesnt know what she is saying. I know that you had made her good, but she washed her brain with silly ideas. Maybe Sarajevo made her go a little funny in the head.

Omrow

"The Great 100" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

Hi Dawud, truthfully my comment was to highlight the hypocrisy of some of those waxing lyrical about the victimisation of Muslims, and wherever I put it would have been off-topic. I am not "selling out" on you, Dawud, because you have integrity, and you don't leap at every opportunity to make a foe of me.

Thanks, that made me smile. Biggrin

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

"latifah" wrote:
God Bless Chechnya.

God, please exclude from that all the extremists, fanatics,
Al Qaeda supporters and other bigots of various kinds.
Basically, no Wahhabis.

And please ignore the joker. Most of the time she doesnt know what she is saying. I know that you had made her good, but she washed her brain with silly ideas. Maybe Sarajevo made her go a little funny in the head.

Omrow

I'm not sure who decided his actions were "terrorism" or the Mujhadeen are fanatics, Wahhabis blah blah... but luckily for us, it's not the same that decides who will be granted Jannah.

And your snidely remark for the suffering endeavour by our fellow brothers & sister in Bosnia is a disgracfull- if you posted that on my forum then I would dam you into to Babylon or Moss side

"latifah" wrote:
God Bless Chechnya.

Ameen

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]