WOW!!!!

Now that is what I call rain!

And it looks beautiful.

I hate the normal dull light drizzly rain we get, but this is iompressive. The thunder and lightening do add to the effect greatly.

Eh? I think Admins finally lost it. Poor chap Biggrin

"Vedeno" wrote:
Eh? I think Admins finally lost it. Poor chap Biggrin

what?? i dnt see no rain, its just realy hot and humid outside today where i am right now.

but i know, rain does look impressive. it reminds you of the tropics doesnt it. when it rains hevaily like that it reminds me so much of bangladesh in the monsoon season. ah so beautiful....

smile and be happy!!!

"Admin" wrote:

And it looks beautiful.

I hate the normal dull light drizzly rain we get, but this is iompressive. The thunder and lightening do add to the effect greatly.

OMG the sudden rain and thunder totally ruined the lovely hot sun shine , I mean it really went dark and the loudness of the thunder scary... Cray 2

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

I think it's only raining up north, it's bloody hot down in london.

I can't wait for it to rain here, a flood would be great!

yeh I suppose it did cool the weather down :?

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Probably will get there.

Over here it was really hot. Then heard online that it was chucking it down oin edinburgh. Checked the weather, and no luck. I thought I would have to suffocate in this heat! Then the respite came. It was glorious.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

stupid rain.....

I left my car sun roof open coz the day was really hot. Totally forgot about it during the down pour.

Found it this morning and parts of the seats where soaked. :evil: So i had to scrub some of the water out and then place plastic bags over the seats so i dont get wet when driving in to work.

But left the car in the sunshine and they've dried up now... except the car was WAY TOOOO hot and the steering wheel would burn when i touched it.

not cool

Back in BLACK

this may come as a shock and surprise to u but not every member here is frm smelly oldham :roll:

we are experiencing no "WOW" here in london but are melting at the 32degree tempreture

so keep ur WOW's in oldham related threads only

thank you

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
this may come as a shock and surprise to u but not every member here is frm smelly oldham :roll:

we are experiencing no "WOW" here in london but are melting at the 32degree tempreture

so keep ur WOW's in oldham related threads only

thank you

Biggrin somebody isnt in a good mood

its sunny, relax, chill Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
the heat makes me stroppy :evil:

but why?

we complain when it rains, i remember a thread about this in winter, about the snow etc

and when its sunny for about 10 days in a year....we complain!

ice cream, AC, fans etc all there to keep u cool

chill out, enjoy it Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i dont complain of the winter

i struggle to find clothes to wear in the winter-nothing is "decent AND cool" enough

yet for winter i have three thick coats and my sister has 4 that i can pinch

in winter i can wear one of my numerous boots yet for summer i have no suitable shoes

my black scarf looks OK in the winter but looks off in the winter

ice cream's have given me a sore throat-my car has no AC-our fan makes too much noise so I switch it off at night and bugs come in my room when i leave the window open

whats there to enjoy? :evil:

Tday at work the Air con broke down.

So instead of sending us hoe in the sweltering heat, they decided to give us a 'dress down day' tomorrow. Probably becasue the aircon would be broken tomorrow aswell.

You cannot sell in that heat!

(and they kept all the doors locked til around 7pm! no open windows as ts all based on aircon.)

Not looking forward to 2moro.

(and yes its another whiny post. I seem to like whining alot atm...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

So instead of sending us hoe in the sweltering heat, they decided to give us a 'dress down day' tomorrow. Probably becasue the aircon would be broken tomorrow aswell.

(and they kept all the doors locked til around 7pm! no open windows as ts all based on aircon.)

(and yes its another whiny post. I seem to like whining alot atm...)

I would assume your having a mid life crises, Cray 2

As for my day at work today and tomorrow, I’ll be digging up tarmac in the blistering heat and my company van doesn’t have air condition- but Shazan never complains, unlike his useless colleagues.

What? complaining cna be fun!

I have got into the bad habit of using complaining as a conversation piece. An ice breaker. Just whine, and others will join. easy. You do not need to mean it.

But now that I have noticed the habit, I do realise its annoying. and self indulgent.

Not old enough to have a midlife crisis yet. Unless I got a short life. :shock:

You know something I don't?

"Admin" wrote:

Admin wear a t-shirt, a shirt and trousers.

However before you put the t-shirt on hold it under the tap and loosely rinse the excess water out and then pout it on.

Keeps you cool for a while and you can take a trip to the bathroom every time you need to refresh it. Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Admin" wrote:

And it looks beautiful.

Wohoo lucky for some :roll:

That only ever happens in Scot every other day :roll:

"Dawud" wrote:
Admin wear a t-shirt, a shirt and trousers.

However before you put the t-shirt on hold it under the tap and loosely rinse the excess water out and then pout it on.

Keeps you cool for a while and you can take a trip to the bathroom every time you need to refresh it. Biggrin

Maybe you've tried it. But I get the feeling that would really start to smell after a while.

"Angel" wrote:
Wohoo lucky for some :roll:

That only ever happens in Scot every other day :roll:

Rain is fantastic. At the vert least you can take precausions not to get wet.

But with heat there's no escape. You can put the fan on but as soon as you move away from it or switch it off the heat takes hold of you.

And even cold showers don't work. For one thing they're very cold. And you start to sweat as soon as you leave the bathroom.

Just today as I walked down the street there was a relatively strong breeze but it did nothing to cool me. It was like just redirected heat.

Todays rain was beautiful....rain truely is the blessing of God. I sat on my window sill getting wet for ages, it smells good too.

A few years ago I was pestering my parents to allow me to live in Pakistan to work/study etc, they claimed that I wouldnt be able to hack the heat and all that comes with it....not that I'd ever admit this to them today, but they were right.

Hijaab and heat so do not go together....

salaam

i agree 100% but then again thats one of the tests from Allah (swt)!!

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Todays rain was beautiful....rain truely is the blessing of God. I sat on my window sill getting wet for ages, it smells good too.

You in london right?

It hardly rained where I live (east london). There was thunder but no lightning. It rained very lightly for a few minutes and just stopped :evil: . The rain on the ground dried up in 10 mins of the heat.

I didn't know the rain had a smell...you must have a sensitive nose.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Hijaab and heat so do not go together....

Can't imagine what the sisters living near the equater (e.g. middle east) go through.

its not been soaring today, but its been pretty humid...ish

toooooo hot to go sleep

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]OMG it rained today but its still so hot i dont like it, yesterday i was in epping forset for like 6 hours under the scoorching sun n we had thunder n lightning it was wicked but the weather really got to me yesterday, i hear we aregna have a heat wave the next few days here ?[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

It's raining very lightly now but it's still hot and humid.

Sirus try taking a fozen vegetable bag to bed, that'll cool you down Blum 3

Or get a fan...we've got a 24inch fan which we brought from back home. Luckily customs didn't say anything :roll:

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

You in london right?

It hardly rained where I live (east london). There was thunder but no lightning. It rained very lightly for a few minutes and just stopped :evil: . The rain on the ground dried up in 10 mins of the heat.

I didn't know the rain had a smell...you must have a sensitive nose.

I'm from East London...the down pour was heavy yesterday, with thunder and lightening...but it only lasted for an hour. Today it was wet on and off throughout the day...its humid again now.

Rain makes the grass, soil etc smell good.

The weather has been nice here, no rain for a change. It's too hot at night and I always have a blanket over me, I feel uncomfortable without one which doesn't really help.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I'm from East London...the down pour was heavy yesterday, with thunder and lightening...but it only lasted for an hour.

I also live in east london but saw no lightening and the rain was very light and it only lasted 20mins max.

Wierd :?