You know ur poor when..

60 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Stranger" wrote:

[b]EDITED[/b]

:roll:

some people never learn

and then they wonder why they are kicked off islamic forums

Shazan since your reason for coming back is over, you may aswell delete your account.

You are not free to come back until you explicitly apologise to those you offended, and they accept your apology. Then you agree to certains caveat's and addendum's over future conduct.

Til then take your leave.

This place is my (virtual) home. You people are my guests. As guests, there are expectations you must fulfil.

PS can other people leave this. This place is not for talking down about others. Let Allah (swt) be the judge of character.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

u know ur poor when...

u burst out laughing when the shop keeper tells u the price of sumin cos u know u wont be able to afford it

i was in green street today with my sister-and when i asked the lady in the bangle shop to match up my BABY sisters suit with some matching bangles-she was like £25!!!

as if :roll:

you know your poor when you keep saving up the 2ps and 5ps

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

wen u look into ur purse and all u see is black coppers
Sad

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

haha :twisted:
don't you just love it when you find a load of money, which you thought you had lost?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

BOOTS POINTS SYSTEM???? LAME?? NO! I buy pressies from there. my kids stuff, all my stuff......and plus I get loads of points!!!! In exchange for them,,,,,,,,,I GET LOADS OF NICE THINGS FOR MYSELF!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"zara" wrote:
haha :twisted:
don't you just love it when you find a load of money, which you thought you had lost?

I KNOW!! I found a 20 in my jacket pocket the other day....it had been there since last winter!

live and let live!!!!!!!

You know when you're rich....

When you buy a new computer
New caridigan/handbags/boots/pefumes etc

oops shouldnt really be posting on this thread should I :twisted:

You know you're poor when:

- you sew your clothes instead of throwing them away;
- you have a jar full of coppers;
- you have packed lunch instead of buying lunch from the cafeteria;
- you buy things in bulk;
- you use your sisters perfume instead of yours Blum 3

you know your poor when you say you forgot to buy someone a present on their birthday, when you actually didn't have enough money.

"Angel" wrote:
You know when you're rich....

When you buy a new computer
New caridigan/handbags/boots/pefumes etc

oops shouldnt really be posting on this thread should I :twisted:

ur silver spoon shudnt be allowed on this thread :twisted:

but i'll alllow u

after all u've studied hard to be were ur at

that'll be me in two yars time

"MuslimBro" wrote:

- you use your sisters perfume instead of yours Blum 3

I'm jacking my mums perfume these days... :?

And angel, inshallah that shall be me in a years time...I've already started a things to buy list, which I'll get when I have a regular income coming in with paid long holidays. Biggrin

Salam

1. True wealth is contentment of the heart.

2. You can only buy distractions, and not happiness.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

1. True wealth is contentment of the heart.

2. You can only buy distractions, and not happiness.

Omrow

thats so true Omrow but dont begrudge the sisters - its their first job with good money

i know when i started work i bought the things on my to buy list with my first pay check a dishwasher and a great outfit and jewellery

years have gone by and i've accumulated so much stuff that i'm getting worried. material possessions which are not neccesity - which is most of my stuff have clouded my heart and eyes - and i only realised this in this past Ramadan!

u kno your poor...

when u only have enuff credits to give people a miss call Dirol lol thas normally me.

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Snoopz" wrote:
u kno your poor...

when u only have enuff credits to give people a miss call Dirol lol thas normally me.

Grrrr I hate people who do that, I have friends who do that all the time. I don't think it means you're poor, it means you're just tight :twisted:

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"Snoopz" wrote:
u kno your poor...

Grrrr I hate people who do that, I have friends who do that all the time. I don't think it means you're poor, it means you're just tight :twisted:

:evil: u sayin im tight :o

i top up every month but sumhow manage to rinse my credz within 1 weeeeeeeeeeeeek i cant afford to top up every other week. if i had the money i probably wud!!!

"Snoopz" wrote:

Errmm.......yes :twisted:

You being a girl I can understand how you rinse your credz, best you get a line rental.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
You know you're poor when:

- you sew your clothes instead of throwing them away;
- you have a jar full of coppers;
- you have packed lunch instead of buying lunch from the cafeteria;
- you buy things in bulk;
- [b]you use your sisters perfume instead of yours [/b]:P

LOL ma 20yr old bro uses ma sisz perfume when his got none..

And he uses vaseline on his hair whens ders no brylcream lol

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"Snoopz" wrote:

Errmm.......yes :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[color=indigo][b]and whats wrong with being tite eh???[/b][/color]

[color=indigo][b]No!

Why waste your own money when you can be making sum1 else waste it?![/b][/color]

Okaayyyy.

If everyone in the world was tight [size=7]like you[/size] then nobody would ever talk to each other on the phone.

[color=indigo][b]Im not that tite yano, i just dnt like wasting my money! nowt wrong with that is there?! Actually.. i rang my frend for 35 mins and i'm on pay as u go, so there im not thaat tite![/b][/color]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]No!

Why waste your own money when you can be making sum1 else waste it?![/b][/color]

is that wt u do to me noor :shock: thats it i aint eva callin u eva again!!!!

[color=indigo][b]Cuzzy, wud i ever DREAM of doing that to you? Never! Why ring you on ur mobile when i can ring from landline free? Wink [/b][/color]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]Cuzzy, wud i ever DREAM of doing that to you? Never! Why ring you on ur mobile when i can ring from landline free? Wink [/b][/color]

hmmm :roll:

Pages