Mothers

Im not sure if a thread already exists on this - chances are there does but I cant find it.

You know it never amazes me what stuff mothers are made of. The kids will do anything and everything and still mothers remain there for them, still they love them - even when the child is rude and insolent directly to the mother.

There's a saying in urdu - Maa ki du'a, jannat ki hawa and I think its absolutely true.

Mothers look soo cute when they try and be angry. My mother and me are quite close - I think. Sometimes I joke with her and at the moment my big joke is that Im gonna marry again. Mom gets angry and she comes out with some cracking lines abt giving me a chappeyr (slap), and abt abbu nu dassan? (should I tell yr dad) and others but she knows and I knw that she cant remain angry with me cos I just burst out laffing when she threatens to slap me and she'll try keeping a straight face - but fail miserably and start laffing - calling me an idiot and walking off.

How are you with your mothers? I think us boys tend to get on with our mothers more than girls but I might be wrong? I've seen tension between my cousinsisters and their mothers but boys just tend to get on with them - even when in trouble there's something abt it that doesnt seem serious.

On the other hand - dont they say mothers are meant to understand their kids better than anyone? If thats the case then Im not soo sure. Sometimes the child goes through hell and the mothers like - tera problem kya hai? kabhi hansta hai, kabhi muun bana tha hai.
Im not so sure abt the truth of the saying that mothers know their kids best.

My mom cant tell when Im lying, she cant tell when Im upset, she cant tell when Im worried. Either Im a good actor or it aint true what they say.

Can you put on a show for your parents? Can you pretend to be moody when yr ok, or pretend to be ok when yr moody?

Finally - they say parents happiness is in their kids happiness innit. But I gotta say those kids whose happiness is in their parents happiness - cant rate them enough.

Kids by nature are selfish and put themselves b4 their parents so when rarely it happens that a kids puts parents before themselves I think thats a big thing.