Blame The Pakistani's

Salaam

Attention has fallen on the role of madrassas, or Islamic religious schools, following evidence that one of the London bombers may have attended one.

Five young Muslims attending madrassas in Pakistan and Kashmir spoke to BBC Urdu Interactive about studying in the religious institutions and how they compare to secular education.

"I swear that I have never noticed any special sermon or other activities against the West or America" - Hafiz Rahmanullah

"My father is a mullah and he wants me to become a mullah like him"- Muhammad Hashim

"I joined a religious school to become a good human being"-Tajammul Islam Jilani

"After joining this seminary, Islam gave me a lot. Here, I learnt to respect humanity, to respect my parents and other elders"-Abdul Baseer

[url= News[/url]

Pakistan came under renewed pressure to act against militants and religious extremists following the 7 July bomb attacks in London.

It emerged that two of the four suicide bombers, both Britons of Pakistani descent, flew into Karachi last year. After the London's Bombing, Pakistani's have experienced the worst backlash.

Hundreds of Imam's have been locked up, Islamic schools have been raided and hundreds of Pakistani's have been arrested. The spotlight is on Pakistan and their Islamic education system.

Does Pakistan preach hatred towards the "West"? Do Pakistani's hate the West and its way of life?.... If one was to look at the number of people trying to get a Visa into England, it wouldnt seem so....

Are Pakistani's too vocal? And are they all talk? And is there anything wrong with expressing anti-British sentiments? And what exactly gets taught in Pakistan's Madrassa's-is there really anything to be concerned about?

Are Pakistan's Madrassa's to blame for the suicide bombings? Is there really any connection to be made with London's Bombings and the alledged trip the bombers made to Karachi last year?

Share your thoughts

Wasalaam

IMO the only problem with the Pakis from back home is that they are waaaay too vocal

they do diss the west/british people too much

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
IMO the only problem with the Pakis from back home is that they are waaaay too vocal

they do diss the west/british people too much

That and the number of times ive seen Pakistani guys walking around holding hands... not cool. They think its normal behaviour. :roll:

The only thing i dislike about the people from Pakistan is that they easily become jealous.

Back in BLACK

this holding hand thing might just be a cultural diff

all the Paki's I met (in Karachi) all hate/cuss Britian

"Seraph" wrote:
The only thing i dislike about the people from Pakistan is that they easily become jealous.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
all the Paki's I met (in Karachi) all hate/cuss Britian

Heh, Lilsis, you have great timing! (I'm not suggesting there aren't other reason to dislike the UK. Such as weather.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

great timing about what?

Paki's from back home DO hate UK-and I'm sure its not just the weather

but that still dont stop them from all wanting to get their visa's

this shows that their hatred is only skin deep...they don't REALLY hate it

i was born and bred in UK and obviously still live here but I dont find anything strange about men holding hands in MUSLIM countries because there its a cultural and has no hint of perversion.

However i wud be extremely uncomfortable holding another mans hand in uk cos it just looks outta place. In Pak me and my uncles, cousins and mates hold hands as a natural thing; im not perverted but in Pak it looks ok and nothing strange about it. In fact they get a bit upset if u pull ur hand away so easier and kinder to just get on with it.

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

has he implemented that ^^^

there must be 1000's of people from UK who are studying there

and many more who have intention to go there

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
[b]Madrassa foreigners 'must leave' [/b]

Madrassas must not be misused for extremism, says Musharraf
Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf says all foreign students at madrassas, or religious schools, some 1,400 pupils, must leave the country.

ALL Islamic schools?

Salam

I just dont understand what the hell wealthy Arabs extremists are doing in the learning institutions of a poor country like Pakistan when their own countries are richer, and also while they have far better religious schools and universities such as Medina and Al Azhar which teach in their own language.

Omrow

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
[b]Madrassa foreigners 'must leave' [/b]

Madrassas must not be misused for extremism, says Musharraf
Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf says all foreign students at madrassas, or religious schools, some 1,400 pupils, must leave the country.

ALL Islamic schools?

Well i think they r going to close the most extremist Islamic schools.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"