Do Not Turn Your Stomachs Into Graveyards

85 posts / 0 new
Last post

Why are you a veggie 100man? Is it cos of health or moral reasons?..its true that there are loads of indian veggie resturants in London, I've never stepped foot in any of them.

I was raised almost veggie, the exception being fish, which I gave up and miss very much. I have no idea about whether animal life should be respected but to presume so is noble to me, and I am squeamish. People can live healthily without eating the animals.

I just realised I have not included The Trafford Centre's V2Go in my rough counting of Manchester veggie places, although it is quite naff.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"The Great 100" wrote:
People can live healthily without eating the animals.

I'm sure they can.

Meat is very addictive...I find it hard to go longer than a week without it.

"The Great 100" wrote:

I can't....I [u]have[/u] to eat meat everyday as I don't like veggies eww

Just goes to show how much we rely on animals. Imagine if animals went extinct like the dinosaurs....

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

I can't....I [u]have[/u] to eat meat everyday as I don't like veggies eww

Just goes to show how much we rely on animals. Imagine if animals went extinct like the dinosaurs....

"The Great 100" wrote:

You not liking vegetables [u]doesn't[/u] go to show how much we rely on animals.

I wonder what our consumption would be like if we had to kill our own meat...

Would we eat less meat? probably.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"The Great 100" wrote:
You not liking vegetables [u]doesn't[/u] go to show how much we rely on animals.

Yes, you're right....and billions of people are wrong :twisted:

We need animals for food, entertainment, transport, ect.

If I had to kill my own meat I would probably eat more....as long it was free.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

Yes, you're right....and billions of people are wrong :twisted:

We need animals for food, entertainment, transport, ect.

If I had to kill my own meat I would probably eat more....as long it was free.

I'm not arguing with billions of people, as far as I'm aware billions of people don't predict vegetarians will be unhealthy. Obviously touched a nerve. :roll:

We can debate wether all veg is good, but we certainly know that too much meat is bad for you...

With vegans especially, they do normally look pretty pale.

Need to eat more tomatoes! :twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
We can debate wether all veg is good, but we certainly know that too much meat is bad for you...

With vegans especially, they do normally look pretty pale.

Need to eat more tomatoes! :twisted:

Smile

I'm not vegan but that's probably a myth.

"The Great 100" wrote:
I'm not arguing with billions of people, as far as I'm aware billions of people don't predict vegetarians will be unhealthy. Obviously touched a nerve. :roll:

Actually they can because by not eating meat you are losing out on essential vitamins and minerals that is found in meat

Billions of people don't also predict that people who eat meat will be unhealthy so there....[size=9]unless they eat too much[/size]

Research shows that tomatos are good for males because...erm...you know why :roll:

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
don't know lol

Main thing. Also, why are you arguing? You seem to think I'm making a point apart from my point above that I find being vegetarian quite easy.

Ok, you stay a vegeterian and I'll stay as a carnivore....happy now?

Hoping you're going to say no.

Lol

vegans and veggies looking anorexic or pale is such a myth loool. These days there is such a selection for veggies, there's no reason why they should lack in a nutritional tasty meal. I've met veggies who are fat, thin, chubby, skinny. I don't believe the veggie diet lacks anything, it's all about planning your meal to ensure you get all the vitamins you need. It's the same with meat eaters though, if it's not balanced it's not really good either is it?

"yashmaki" wrote:
It's the same with meat eaters though, if it's not balanced it's not really good either is it?

I eat meat everytime and avoid veggies...

but I'm still thin...need to gain a few more pounds.

You're young your metabolism is fast at the moment, that prob explain why you're thin despite stuffing your face Lol

3 of my brothers are like that. Another bro of mine was just like you, now tht he's in his early 30's he's finally put some meat on him. Now his trousers actually fit him rather than hanging off his hips like he's donning ghetto style trousers lol.

To be honest I don't eat that much but I like being thin....better than being fat.

And the ghetto style trousers thing. Have you heard of something called a belt which you wear around your waist over your trousers to stop your trousers falling....I can give you a picture if you want lol.

lol It doesn't seem to work. His belt comes down with it :roll:

I think he's not tightening the belt enough coz that shouldn't happen....unless the belt is too big.

I think it's fashion to wear your trousers low showing your pants underneath. I think it's called low batty, it's a fashion which has been adopted from black people in the US.

Asian boys do it here and they think it looks cool but actually they just look like....

nah that brother i was on about he's not into the ghetto style, he's so much like Ross from friends. Totally vein, think he's soooo well spoken, wears shirts and ties most the time, thinks he's slick like Bond :roll: loool.

It's good that your bro wears shirts and ties all the time, it's good practise.

I wear jeans and t-shirts most of the time, I don't think I'll be able to wear smart clothes.

I once went to a job interview for M&S and went there wearing combats and a scott jacket. That might be the reson why they didn't let me in for the job lol

I believe if the Prophet said this, “Do not turn your stomachs into graveyeards”, he meant not to kill and eat living beings….I love that he said this. So why do Muslims eat meat???  I left the Jewish faith because they teach that it is okay to kill animals and eat their meat which saddned me….so I looked toward the Sufi faith. .if anyone can shed light on this, thank you...

Halaal today is not acceptable as 99.9% of the creatures raised for meat and dairy are factory-farmed. Allah's laws are merciful and specifically point out certain conditions that must be met prior to the taking of any life.  I personally know of no muslim slaughterhouse that operates islamically and I've been researching this topic for over 15 years. The safest, most islamic thing to do (unless you have a farm with free-range, organically grown animals where you have a bond with your creatures) is to go vegan.  

Pages