Sports Thread

999 posts / 0 new
Last post

Copying a few words, teasing at the accents.

Just like a scottish lad I knew. He once said:
'avry bady es tekin tha meck aut of mae!'

It did the rounds as it sounded so funny.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol nah

i just like the word and its embedded deeply into my vocab. wats the opposite of AYE? is it Nay? jus wonderin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
lol nah

i just like the word and its embedded deeply into my vocab. wats the opposite of AYE? is it Nay? jus wonderin

well not really but nay does mean no but its really only few ppl that use that type of lingo (the one admin typed). some ppl just get wound up very easily,its funny hearin ppl copy the scots accent..my real life convo's involve a lot of "ayes"

to hell with work

aye, it reminds me of the camp :roll: tem scottish lads, i couldnt stop laffin at the accent. it'd be funny if we had some paddy's as well Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

eeee byy gummm....

lol...hyper sabri is a northerner...only good ting about da north was man u...now their era is well and truly over....just like the coal pits and da mills...youre not champions anymore, we got ur crown...

lol...wouldnt be the first time northerners got robbed by londoners.... Lol

man u scared of chelsea...last time we beat dem 3-1...and they did a lap of honour in celebration of their achievement...its time they put dat old alcohlic fergie down...an dat old grandad roy keane as well... Wink

by heck, its grim oop north...

Biggrin

mc angel...it unlikely ur scotch boyz will ever qualify this century...so support da braziliant ones...

so will i when sven boring eriksson gets us knocked out to belgium on penalties... Cray 2

so yuit u reckon england can stuff the aussies? if mc grath and lee r injured we will...it just warney that can stop us...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Saint George, i was awaiting your completely utterly ridiculously biased views, and surely like any saint, you did not fail to deliver.

north/south debate is silly, i wont get involved. all i knw is North West Water (United Utilities now) have the best water in the UK, proven. Smile

era over? i cant recall a champions league trophy in london for quite some time. by eck', Arsenal and Chelsea have never won it!

as for the prem, end of season we'll talk. U sounded like every gooner last year....and all i shall say is 4-3, 1-0, 2-0. prematuer-talk, every season is a new one and this time were gona hit the ground running right frm the start. believe you me.

the celebration lap was coz it was last match of season at home u fool! wouldnt have been any diffrent if we played norwich. it was bad timing, but it was a bad season and definitly a one-off season.

i couldnt care less if Fergie is an an Alchy, 19 peices of silverware i believe less than that years!

the only thing i like bout chelsea is Cech, Terry and Lampard. the rest are average or no bette than similar positioned players at other teams.

rofl at you sayin keano is a grandad, he had a good season where he showed viera and gerro whos boss! (hence viera runing back 2 italy) lamps is best midfielder IMO, and unlike you i can admit.

oh aye, come on you reds.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"St George" wrote:

mc angel...it unlikely ur scotch boyz will ever qualify this century...so support da braziliant ones...

i knw that porgy thats why i aint suportin them like duh!!

"irfghan" wrote:
Why has it taken so long for someone to remember the sports thread?

huh :shock:

cursing and getting angry is clearly bad, especially amongst brothers. but when ur playing footy...like me 2day, u cant help letting ur anger bieng known. now i created a bit of a scene 2day ( Biggrin ) but can it be justified as bieng competitive? i only play 2 win in everything. or is that going 2 far?

i kinda think both, but footy is a passion and i get a lil outta hand wiv any1 if i feel they needa be told

he takes it personal and is still angry with me a lil now :?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

bbbbbyyyyyy heck….eehh oopp, theres trouble ooop mill…. :shock:... easy hyper...put those molotov cocktails down for a min...i know wot u oldham boyz r like....lol…dont blame ya for not wanting to give it da north v south fight...i respect a man who knows when hes beaten...bit like maggie thatcher against da miners... Lol

allllriiiiight then ourrr kid....lets chat CFC v Man U....lets compare our boyz and ur plonkers....we whupped u 3 times last season...home and away, with u each dayyyyy!....

no wonder ol fergie needs a bottle of whiskey when we come to town...regular 3 points for da chelsea boys...ur lot have had ur time....just like liverpool used to dominate da 1980s, then faded to mediocrity when da new kings stepped up to take the crown...now we givin it large to u lot....

ur team aint all dat....ol shrek features rooney only plays well for england, dat fat boy cant test da world famous chelsea....ruud looks like a horse, lol, and plays like one too...how many sitters did he miss in da FA cup final??

rio aint too bad....if u can keep him off da drugs for more than 5 mins, he might play more games this season than he did the last one...apart from him ur team are average at best...giggs and keane r well past it...lol...dont even start me on ur keepers...butterfingers...

compare to our legends....best keeper in da world....petr cech...best defence in da world, with terry the king....rock solid midfield, lamps and makele r world class...best wingers in europe...duff, robben, and now shaun wright-phillips to warm our bench...

we didnt even have a decent striker last season, and we still walked da title....now crespo back and even drogba gonna give it some....hyper hayder...u in denial mate...first step is too admit u got a problem, then u can deal with it....lol...enjoy another potless season 4 da red DEVILS! :twisted:

we got richie rich romans russian roubles.....while u got some weird looking yank whos gonna thief all da profits and rename u da manchester buccaneers....

bring it on.....championiz championez, ole ole ole!!!!

Biggrin Biggrin

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

georgy, ive come 2 the conlcusion theres no point discussing it with you till the season is over. your talk is based on pure fantasy and hopes. like the 'immortals' of the previous year.
2 consider any1 at chelsea legends would be absurd, 1 title (mickey mouse cup dnt count 4 much) is nothing. win it the amount of times united and liverpool have and then you can talk. aas good as arsnel are, they havnt been consistent in winning it.
if we dont put up a good title fight this season, then i will admit its the end of an era. but not the end of us.

shrek is better than DOGba n u knw it saint george. and ruud is better than all chelsea strikers put 2gether. u havnt had a good one since zola!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

aahh

just as i expected....da northerner got no response to my insight on da state of da premier league....

u had it....its impossible to argue against my searching points Lol

we gonna win 8 out of next 10 titles....

unstopable....

victory is ours....

admit it...man 4 man, the famous CFC r the outstanding team in da world right now...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

oh porgy i thought you were a hard workin boy but seems not where do u get the time to post? double standards! acusin us students of livin on your taxs what a joke with the tax you get i wouldnt even get a packet of crisps!

Is the world cup startin next yr?

June

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
June

that long Cray 2 its the only footy that is fun to watch!

Man united v everton!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
Man united v everton!

whens that?

Saturday. the season begins! Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Hussain" wrote:
Saturday. the season begins! Dirol

not excited at all....i will go crazy with excitement when the world cup comes on untill then il just stick to dreamin bout it!

St george hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
wat u doin tis is a manu chat room not a chealse room
dont ask me wat im goin on about im bored
kazzzzzzzz Biggrin Smile Sad :o Lol Dirol :? :? :shock: :x Blum 3 :oops: Cray 2 Wink :roll: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :roll: Wink Cray 2 :oops: Blum 3 :x :shock: :? Dirol Lol :o Sad Smile Biggrin Biggrin Smile Sad :o

Kasim

[size=18]Collina retires from refereeing [/size]

[img]

Italian referee Pierluigi Collina has retired after resigning from the Italian Association of Referees (AIA).

The 45-year-old had been accused by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) of a conflict of interest after accepting a sponsorship deal.

Opel, who also sponsor AC Milan, were to pay Collina £545,000 per year and the FIGC told Collina he would only be able to referee second division games.

"After 28 years I've decided to hand in my resignation," said Collina.

"People must believe in a referee. In the end, we have all lost out."

"I have slept less these last few nights than on the eve of the World Cup final.

"For me it wouldn't have been a problem to referee in Serie B, but either they (the FIGC) have faith in us referees or they don't.

"If they don't, then we have to go. Without trust we cannot move forward."

Collina, who has been voted the world's best referee five times, took charge of the 2002 World Cup final between Brazil and Germany.

He was due to retire in the summer but the Italian football association extended the maximum age for referees to 46 to accommodate him for a further year.

[url=

Aye, he was rumoured to be coming to premiership. that would be great.....the refereeing in yesterdays match between Man United and the geordies was diabolical. we were robbed off an even greater win!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

woss up peeps...

c'mon....how many y'all watchin the ashes!

dont lie hyd DUH....u know u cheering large for england, and u admin, and seraph and irfan... Biggrin

normally i pretend to hate cricket, cos england normally poops...

i used to cuss tha game...call it a middle class ponces game....lol...i bet omrow a cricket fan Wink

no more though....now we da best cricket team in da world...we beat those arrogant aussies yesterday...and we gonna take the damn ashes back from those convicts!

c'mon cricket fans...let rip...how many times do u see da aussies defeated and humbled??

enjoy it while u can....

ASHES COMING HOME!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

I actually enjoying my cricket as well at the moment. Even though I want England to win the ashes, I have to admit they still not a better team then the Aussies, it just a case of England being in excellent form while Aussies are playing averagly. It also important to remember that the 2 games that McGrath hasn't played are the two games that they have won. But saying that, it is the best 2 teams in the world playing and that why this is probably the best test series ever in cricket. Also the ashes have never left Lord's.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

I was cheering for england... but looking at how they batted to get the 129, they would have deserved to lose!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Congrats to England.....if i was them, I'd hide the Urn! its going next year... :roll:

they played well, but typical of England....they'll boast like they are on top of the world (even tho its 4 a min)....and then comes the downfall.

I await... :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Oh Porgy...........where are you now!!

England were belittled by Northen Ireland!!! Lol Lol

hilarious....the same day sven said they could beat brazil and play just as exciting football

Ha!!

and bieng a Brit, i was perfectly entitled to support NI and Wales before you start questioning my Loyalty!!

Going to Man United V Benfica Champ League match this month, best seats in the stadium...cant wait Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Hey weird connection here - anybody know that the Yankees and ManUtd have some sort of cross promotional agreement?

Does George Steinbrenner own ManUtd?

Or is Sir Alex owner as well as coach?

"Dave" wrote:
Hey weird connection here - anybody know that the Yankees and ManUtd have some sort of cross promotional agreement?

Does George Steinbrenner own ManUtd?

Or is Sir Alex owner as well as coach?

LOL...

Man United have had a promotioanl Agreement with NY Yankees for ages, a few years. theyve got it with any big company in US and Asia...Kerr-ching! aint the richest club in the world for no reason (not 2 sure now coz...)

theyre owned by Malcom Glazer....took over in summer. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 1 season superbowl wonders- owner

Fergie is the manager!! the longest serving manager in the premiership...ever!! in fact hes been doin it since b4 the premiership

i think 19 years now, and as long as we dont have a trophy-less season (no signs yet) then he can stay longer for all i care

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

No way - weird connection here.

The Charleston RiverDogs (of Charleston SC... the greatest city in the world) is the farm team for the Yankees.

Pity Glazer own's em.

The bucs are in major debt and are horribly mismanaged - hopefully manutd doesn't go that route.

Go Pats.
Go Panthers.

Pages