what r u?

are u an introvert or an extrovert?

wud u say u r optamistic or pessmistic?

Would you care to define what the term means as some people won't know what it means....as I don't Lol

I am an optimistic pessimistic realist.

And an introverted exprovert. Or is it extroverted introvert?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Would you care to define what the term means as some people won't know what it means....as I don't Lol

An [i]introvert[/i] internalises experiences and thoughts. An introvert may be shy, or hurt, or untrusting, or maybe brooding and seething, or maybe just unwilling to share thoughts and experiences for any number of reasons. Introversion isn't a crime or anything, it can even reflect an inner confidence, but it tends to have slightly negative connotations of depression or uptightness.

An [i]extrovert[/i] is outgoing in nature and the term is generally used less critically and maybe affectionately to describe someone sociable or communicative. Occasionally it refers to a bolshy loudmouth or someone intolerably bubbly.

An [i]optimist[/i] expects things will turn out well or at least acceptably and has a happy outlook.

A [i]pessimist[/i] expects the future will be difficult and has a cynical outlook.

A common example goes that an optimist looks at a half a glass of wine or whatever and considers it half full, and a pessimist considers the same glass half empty. On which subject [url= is a fun point that purports to disprove pessimism and has some validity, but fails to account for an obvious interpretation of the phrase which would be essentially true, being that half the capacity of the glass is unused and therefore half the glass is "empty". Rather the equation attempts to disprove pessimism by equating emptiness with nothingness and pointing out that half of nothing is still nothing, so if there is anything in the glass it is partially full and not at all empty. My little objection to the example is that it is possible to prefer an empty glass, such as if one is a higly valued glassblower who has made a very expensive and fragile glass just for show, or a teetotaler under immense peer pressure to drink, or if one wishes not to be impolite because one already mistook the Vivienne Westwood for a fancy dress tramp outfit but the wine tastes seriously offensive, in which case of course it is a pessimist who considers the glass half full. In any event the phrase about the glass is merely illustrative of the human capacity to attach either hope or despair by way of tendency or choice, to any given situation, and the existence of optimism and pessimism as characteristics cannot be disproved using maths except perhaps sociological statistics. Pessimism or cynicism is sometimes valid as in, "100man, sorry but I just don't believe you're going to grow wings and loop the loop anytime soon." Of course, this on its own is realism and doesn't imply a pessimist, but it is a pessimistic response to my premise that I can sprout wings and fly. If the same guy also rubbishes my business plan I might start to think him a pessimist, but then if I had told him I was about to flap my wings and fly he might have a point about the business plan. So don't go judging. Also tonight I went to an amazing Rodrigo y Gabriela gig and I highly recommend catching them on the UK tour, it was the best live music act I have ever attended. Tomorrow is an early start and a long day so I will now be up tonight preparing and also dossing rather than risk oversleeping and I am so proud that I nevertheless went to that gig. I was at the Barbican the other day where Os Mutantes were playing, and they are OK, certainly very interesting and exciting if you are Brazilian and it was great to be in a passionate crowd, but the support act, Nacao Zumbi, was much more to my liking, complex, powerful drum beats and guitar. Which still doesn't touch Rodrigo y Gabriela, who you must see. I understood that Devendra Banhart would be performing at the Barbican and that was the act I was recommended to go there for, but he came on in the last Os Mutantes song and lamely joined in for a tiny bit of harmony, which was most disappointing. I repeat my stern but friendly advice, do not miss Rodrigo y Gabriela.

I hope that answers your question.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

I’m an introvert.

BUT I’m great at faking being an extrovert when I need to be i.e. in certain gatherings/in a classroom/in front of an audience etc It’s hard work…but I like to believe that I can pull if off.

I’m very optimistic…a very positive person, mainly cos of my upbringing and lifestyle. But in certain matters I can be very cynical.

In that case I'm an introvert as I'm shy :oops: and I think most boys will be as we (boys) like to keep things to ourselves unlike girls who tell their lifestory to others :twisted:

Can you be optimistic and pessimistic as you have ups and downs in life so sometimes you're happy and sometimes you're depressed.

I am an introvert or at times extrovert, depends on my mood really at times i can be very reserved and at other times open an outgoing. Muslim bro i dont agree with you, not all girls are open, i only share 99.9% with one of my cousin who i also regard as my best mate, other than her no one knows me as well as she does.

I dunno whether I am an optimist or pessimist i kinda just go with the flow, don't expect future to be easy nor hard, maybe challenging but nonetheless what ever Allah (swt) wills.

Im generally an extrovert majority of the time.

Ofcourse there will be off days when ill be an introvert.

But i remain an optamist.

Back in BLACK

You can be an 'optamist' as long as you like.

Whatever that is.

I'll be pedantic when I like. :twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"100man" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

An [i]introvert[/i] internalises experiences and thoughts. An introvert may be shy, or hurt, or untrusting, or maybe brooding and seething, or maybe just unwilling to share thoughts and experiences for any number of reasons. Introversion isn't a crime or anything, it can even reflect an inner confidence, but it tends to have slightly negative connotations of depression or uptightness.

An [i]extrovert[/i] is outgoing in nature and the term is generally used less critically and maybe affectionately to describe someone sociable or communicative. Occasionally it refers to a bolshy loudmouth or someone intolerably bubbly.

An [i]optimist[/i] expects things will turn out well or at least acceptably and has a happy outlook.

A [i]pessimist[/i] expects the future will be difficult and has a cynical outlook.

A common example goes that an optimist looks at a half a glass of wine or whatever and considers it half full, and a pessimist considers the same glass half empty. On which subject [url= is a fun point that purports to disprove pessimism and has some validity, but fails to account for an obvious interpretation of the phrase which would be essentially true, being that half the capacity of the glass is unused and therefore half the glass is "empty". Rather the equation attempts to disprove pessimism by equating emptiness with nothingness and pointing out that half of nothing is still nothing, so if there is anything in the glass it is partially full and not at all empty. My little objection to the example is that it is possible to prefer an empty glass, such as if one is a higly valued glassblower who has made a very expensive and fragile glass just for show, or a teetotaler under immense peer pressure to drink, or if one wishes not to be impolite because one already mistook the Vivienne Westwood for a fancy dress tramp outfit but the wine tastes seriously offensive, in which case of course it is a pessimist who considers the glass half full. In any event the phrase about the glass is merely illustrative of the human capacity to attach either hope or despair by way of tendency or choice, to any given situation, and the existence of optimism and pessimism as characteristics cannot be disproved using maths except perhaps sociological statistics. Pessimism or cynicism is sometimes valid as in, "100man, sorry but I just don't believe you're going to grow wings and loop the loop anytime soon." Of course, this on its own is realism and doesn't imply a pessimist, but it is a pessimistic response to my premise that I can sprout wings and fly. If the same guy also rubbishes my business plan I might start to think him a pessimist, but then if I had told him I was about to flap my wings and fly he might have a point about the business plan. So don't go judging. Also tonight I went to an amazing Rodrigo y Gabriela gig and I highly recommend catching them on the UK tour, it was the best live music act I have ever attended. Tomorrow is an early start and a long day so I will now be up tonight preparing and also dossing rather than risk oversleeping and I am so proud that I nevertheless went to that gig. I was at the Barbican the other day where Os Mutantes were playing, and they are OK, certainly very interesting and exciting if you are Brazilian and it was great to be in a passionate crowd, but the support act, Nacao Zumbi, was much more to my liking, complex, powerful drum beats and guitar. Which still doesn't touch Rodrigo y Gabriela, who you must see. I understood that Devendra Banhart would be performing at the Barbican and that was the act I was recommended to go there for, but he came on in the last Os Mutantes song and lamely joined in for a tiny bit of harmony, which was most disappointing. I repeat my stern but friendly advice, do not miss Rodrigo y Gabriela.

I hope that answers your question.

U wrote so much....

Quote:
An [i]introvert[/i] internalises

I stopped readin there. I came back on after ages, i need time to adjust.... Ya digg!!

Did y'all Miss me? Dirol

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

which one do you beleive is happier; the extrovert or the introvert?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"judda" wrote:
which one do you beleive is happier; the extrovert or the introvert?

it would be a generalisation to say people from one category are [i]all[/i] happier than those from the other, but i assume extroverts are generally happier because they are open and don't feel the need to bottle up emotions (like introverts), which is what makes people miserable.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Dust what r u?

Introvert or extrovert?

Optimistic or pessimistic?

"judda" wrote:
Dust what r u?

Introvert or extrovert?

Optimistic or pessimistic?

hmm. it can differ depending on the situation, but i am usually an optimistic extrovert.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"judda" wrote:
are u an introvert or an extrovert?

wud u say u r optamistic or pessmistic?

Judda what was the name of the women magazine. that you plagiarise these questions from? Wink

it was ma phycolgy class

"judda" wrote:
it was ma phycolgy class

They have psychology classes for 15 year olds?

Yeah its available on GCSE (check current options booklet)

beast wot r u?

"judda" wrote:
[b]beast[/b] wot r u?

you've answered that yourself

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

huh?