Work Work Work.

45 posts / 0 new
Last post

I may actually skive one more day, as my massive update (not visible at all yet...) is no where near complete...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Your family is supporting you through this?

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

If you mean financial support, anyone can afford to take a few days off. That is just hitting my bank balance.

If you mean moral support, then I have not even considered that yet as its just erm... stupid.

So I do not get what you mean?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

That didn't answer me! I mean to see what might lead you to continue deceiving and abusing your employers as well as your dedication to this Islamic website, such as if it is important you have your sales job to please your family. Otherwise why wouldn't you quit ASAP?

oh. Well family wise I have always been told I can do way better.

But once I have a job I lack any motivation to find a better one.

Its just laziness mixed with a lack of focus.

I wanna leave, but I want to find something I actually want to do first.

One thing that frustrates me about work is that people with contacts seem to get further then those without…

I need to do a measly five days work experience in any school as part of my teachers training for next week; I have a degree in Education, four years of teaching experience, I’m a registered teachers assistant…I contacted five school and no school is willing to allow me in for five days to observe a bunch of kids.

And my colleagues who are doing the course with me managed to find a school ASAP despite the fact that they have no formal qualification or experience in teaching…they only got in cos they knew someone who works in the school.

My dad works as a researcher in a hospital and despite the fact that I have no interest in science, nor do I have any decent qualifications in science…I’ve worked in his hospital many times, he even recently got me a very decent paying job as a bilingual interpretator (which I declined) despite the fact that my competence in Urdu is embarrassing.

Its sad that who you know rather than what you know gets you ahead in life..

Admin, you should sleep in the office doorway. Two fortunate things might then happen. The boss might take pity and give you money. And you might get used to it. Wink

lol.

I call it zombee mode.

However zombee mode is not good in sales... You HAVE to SOUND enthuiastic EVERY signel CALL!!!!. and alkl the way thorugh it, even when you think its going no where.

I need to find a proper job.

I am very late for work today. Time to go.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
so Mr Admin

whats the work situation saying

Has he even applied to any other job?

Admin: What happened to that get rich quick scheme you were talking about?

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
Admin: What happened to that get rich quick scheme you were talking about?

I'll tell you a tale of laziness and eventually inaction. Something I had for got about til today.

Once upon a time... actually two years ago, I had a plan. It was simple really. And it would have worked. You know all these numbers going around allowing cheap international calls with signing up, or with buying the cards? Well I was ahead of the game.

I put the idea to a few people, got interest, aswell as two separate proposals into funding. It was foolproof at the end of the day. Thing is I was also trying to do one other thing aswell... and I over complicated the thing.

About 6 months later when 'rival' services started to popup (well very few people noticed, but I did as it was my business plan...) I was still not ready. I was still waiting for quotes for the overall setup. Eventually I abandoned it all.

However the current idea is not the same as it lacks the step of innovation in my previous attempt. Innovation required you to be ahead of the game, and move rapidly to stay there.

So what is my idea? a games website. Little or no funding needed. (I have put in less than £100.00...). If it does not work, its a small price to pay to feel free for a time. If it does work, it could be a second income, or if it is spectacular (which it will not be...) It could become a primary income.

Women shouldnt work. The should be intelligent enough to marry a man who can cater for her every need. But most girls dont think before they marry. I'm in higher education for the status not for the name.

"Ramz" wrote:
I'm in higher education for the status not for the name.

please clarify...?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Pages