Number of unmarried women increases every year

Doesn't this sounds like a BIG problem?. I mean what would happen when there are huge number of unmarried women around us?. Currently, you can find a lot of unmarried women who are now over 30, 40, 50 and above. These women desperately want to get married but who would go for an old woman while they can find younger one easily?. The thing is that, most people are afraid to marry to a woman who has passed over 30 coz no one believe that a woman could stay upto that age without making love, so, this is really scarry thing to most men. We keep on asking ourselves, why wasn't she married till now?. there must be something bad she did that no one wants to marry her.. and the story keeps on going on and on. eventually these girls stay like that for the rest of their lives... Sometimes they do get married to an old men, I mean very old, or those who are divorced...

My advice to women is that, you get married as soon as you get a man who wants you. Men have more choice than you. Another thing, never agree to have a man as your boyfriend coz he will keep out soon after he has used you. I wouldn't marry a woman a played with, so why should others?.

Women should also agree to marry a married men coz they have no much of choice. Once a man of any kind approach to marry you, you must agree and be happy.

That is all folks

so basically what ur saying is that women shud become desperate like you and say yes to the first ugly sick gremlin that asks to marry them?

yeah right-

its better that a girls stays unmarried for the rest of her life then gets married to a sick gremlin like u

MuslimSisLilSis,
What would you do when no men wants to see you anymore?. I mean, no boyfriend, no partner, no men at all in your life. Wouldn't you wish you are dead?. Unless otherwise you have a negative !!! ok

[img]http//img279.imageshack.us/img279/3331/10293wx.jpg[/img]

i have no boyfriend, partner or man in my life

i dont wish I was dead

in fact I never felt more alive

men need women more then women need men

Well Mujh is not ALL wrong. (now theres something i never thought id hear myself say). :?

The basic fact is that there are alot more females in the world than there are males. In Great Britian alone there are four million more females as compared to males, in the US women outnumber men by 7.8 million.
Even if every man got married to one woman, there would still be more than
four million females in Great Britain,thirty million females in U.S who would not be able to get husbands (considering that America has twenty five million gays).

Suppose the sister happens to be one of the unmarried women, the only two options remaining for her are that she either marries a man who already has a wife or becomes 'public property'. There is no other option. All those who are modest will opt for the first.

Most women would nto like to share their husband with other women. But in Islam when the situation deems it really neccessary Muslim women in due faith could bear a small personal loss to prevent a greater loss of letting other Muslim sisters becoming 'public properties'.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I do agree with this statement, but the point id like to put across is that; its alot easier for a man to go ahead and find another woman whereas its not that easy for a girl to find another man. Wink

Back in BLACK

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Until it time to change a light bulb...

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Seraph" wrote:
Well Mujh is not ALL wrong. (now theres something i never thought id hear myself say). :?

The basic fact is that there are alot more females in the world than there are males. In Great Britian alone there are four million more females as compared to males, in the US women outnumber men by 7.8 million.
Even if every man got married to one woman, there would still be more than
four million females in Great Britain,thirty million females in U.S who would not be able to get husbands (considering that America has twenty five million gays).

Suppose the sister happens to be one of the unmarried women, the only two options remaining for her are that she either marries a man who already has a wife or becomes 'public property'. There is no other option. All those who are modest will opt for the first.

Most women would nto like to share their husband with other women. But in Islam when the situation deems it really neccessary Muslim women in due faith could bear a small personal loss to prevent a greater loss of letting other Muslim sisters becoming 'public properties'.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I do agree with this statement, but the point id like to put across is that; its alot easier for a man to go ahead and find another woman whereas its not that easy for a girl to find another man. Wink

so do u stats suggest that women should just become desperate and say yes to the first pervy Gremlin who asks to get married to them?

and regarding ur second point-I'm sure if a girl just got out of a nightmare marriage she wouldnt want to put herself through that again

:roll:

NEWS JUST IN:

Number of unmarried men also increasing. SHOCKER!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

girls remain unmarried cos they're fussy

men remain unmarried cos no one wants them :twisted:

(my generalisation)

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
so basically what ur saying is that women shud become desperate like you and say yes to the first ugly sick gremlin that asks to marry them?

yeah right-

its better that a girls stays unmarried for the rest of her life then gets married to a sick gremlin like u

Lol [b]toooo right girl! well said [/b]:lol:

How numerous are the creatures which do not carry their provisions - Allah provides for them and you; He hears and is acquainted with all things.
-Allah [Ankabout 60]

"Admin" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

cheeky.. i dont need a man to change my light bulbs im i can manage thanx Lol

How numerous are the creatures which do not carry their provisions - Allah provides for them and you; He hears and is acquainted with all things.
-Allah [Ankabout 60]

"dizzy_kuri" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

cheeky.. i dont need a man to change my light bulbs im i can manage thanx Lol

...in the dark!

Blum 3

whateva

-Allah [Ankabout 60]

heh, sorry.

"Admin" wrote:
heh, sorry.
4get it.. wers saj gone..?

-Allah [Ankabout 60]

You gota learn to live admins sad jokes but hey you get use to it after a while (and surprisin enough he does have a good joke here and there!)

"dizzy_kuri" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
heh, sorry.
4get it.. wers saj gone..?

You referin to ed,he dont come on here much often just when he has to..

Salam

Many girls are commiting fornication before marriage.

This has been increasing since the 70s. Now almost everyone is at it.

Men do not wish to marry a used woman.

They like an original one for themselves.

Hence we see so many women continue to wait for someone take them home as a wife.

Men dont suffer like this. Even if they sleep around with as many girls as they like, they can still manage to take a woman home whenever they decide.

Women cant do that.

They should better. They are supposed to be sharper than men.

Seven years (16-23) of "living life to the full" get them thirty years (23-53) of loneliness.

Sad life.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:

Men dont suffer like this. Even if they sleep around with as many girls as they like, they can still manage to take a woman home whenever they decide.

Thats incorrect.

Most decent women wouldnt look twice at such a shamless man.

Salam

I am not taking about noble women.

Men can take home used women whenever they choose.

Used woman cannot marry whenever they decide.

Choices are always open for men. They have a limited period to decide seriously as to where they are headed.

Omrow

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
so do u stats suggest that women should just become desperate and say yes to the first pervy Gremlin who asks to get married to them?

and regarding ur second point-I'm sure if a girl just got out of a nightmare marriage she wouldnt want to put herself through that again

My stats suggest that you should carefully consider every 'rishta' that is offered; as the chances of Prince Charming coming are next to nil. Getting married completes half of your deen, but if you decide you prefer the life of a spinster than by all means dont get married. But that tends to leave you open to becoming 'public property'.

Simply bcoz one marriage didnt work out doesnt mean another wont. And if you have children it will be even worse without a man around as a father is essential to the propper upbringing of a child. Today modern-science tell us that children who dont knw their father undergo severe mental trauma and disturbances and often lead an unhappy childhood.

Back in BLACK

She's 18 and very very immature. Before she is in a position to consider any rishta that she may be presented with she needs to mature a bit.

It's incredibly important that one is in the right frame of mind before they can consider marraige.

The "age/time limit" is not set in stone. It all depends on the level of maturity of someone.

"Seraph" wrote:

My stats suggest that you should carefully consider every 'rishta' that is offered; as the chances of Prince Charming coming are next to nil. Getting married completes half of your deen, but if you decide you prefer the life of a spinster than by all means dont get married. But that tends to leave you open to becoming 'public property'.

Garfield

I'l get married when I want, to who I want, how I want.

Be it today, tomorro, next year, next 20 years or never

marraige is sunnah it aint Fard-

its only Fard for them sick people who severly lack in self control

keep ur"public property" theory's to urself

we live in UK not a village :roll:

"MuslimSister" wrote:
She's 18 and very very immature. Before she is in a position to consider any rishta that she may be presented with she needs to mature a bit.

huh? Who we talking about? I assumed we were talking in general.

But your right ofcourse, a person needs to be at the right level of maturity to handle getting married and im aware that different people mature at different times.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
I'l get married when I want, to who I want, how I want.

What you on about?

Did i every say when, to whom and how you should get married? Nope i didnt.

Sometimes i think your half asleep when you post. My posts were in general of the mind-set that one 'should' aim to get married when the time is right and not be totally agains the idea... like some people around here.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
we live in UK not a village

Be it a small village in Pakiland or in a big city in the west a modest muslim is a modest muslim no matter where he/she live. So in retrospect please roll your eyes in the opposite direction.

Back in BLACK

Salaam

The hadith that states that “a marriage completes half your deen” should not be taken literally.

Marriage is generally encouraged, but this is not an absolute rule for everyone.

For some people marriage can fall under the Makruh tahrimi (Prohibitively disliked) category.

This is for an individual who fears being unjust or oppressive to the spouse.

For some marriage can even be Haraam (Forbidden). This is when one is certain of being unjust or oppressive to the spouse.

It is not wrong to remain unmarried, the great Sufi Saint Rabia Basri did not get married, and this did not diminish her noble status at all.

Of course, I’m not advocating that one should remain unmarried, everyone should get married and I’m sure marriages can be great.

But it’s wrong to demean those who do not get married, by referring to them as “spinsters” or refer them to being “public property”.

Wasalaam

Seraph stop quoting Dr Zakir Naik women becoming public property... I've heard that talk as well. I've said before that mans entertaining but he gets basic islamic things so wrong how can anyone trust him.

like Muslim Sister said it is not fard to marry

"almas" wrote:
Seraph stop quoting Dr Zakir Naik women becoming public property... I've heard that talk as well. I've said before that mans entertaining but he gets basic islamic things so wrong how can anyone trust him.

I never said it as fard.

I said one "'should'" aim to get married at one point or other.

jeez people wake-up.

Back in BLACK

"almas" wrote:

good point

its good to know that not everyone has a village like mentality

Salam

Alas. Many people so hate village life.

And yet they love to "walk the countryside", and eat organic foods.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with village life or village people

its village MENTALITY that bugs me

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with village life or village people

its village MENTALITY that bugs me

and what's wrong with village mentality? I may as well get details.

Pages