Gifted or the chosen one!

Which ever way you gonna call it, it’s the same to me!. I mean, there are people who are gifted with something special . Some would know it immediately but some would only know that they are gifted after many people told them.

OK, what a hell I’m talking about! . Well, for example, Mujahid'is been gifted to be loved by girls, I mean, when girls look at Mujahid' they go WoW! That sort of thing!! You know what I mean!!

The chosen one!!, simply, a leader!! . You automatically become the leader of your group, i.e. by default and everyone in the family accept it!. So, it goes like this!! When you say something everyone in the family agrees it without doubts!.

So folks, tell us what you’ve been gifted with or if you know a chosen person within your group, what make him or her the chosen one!!

Wouldn’t it be nice to know!!

No such thing.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Admin

Is it really nothing . Well, perhaps but didn't you wonder why some people are better than you millions of times!!. I mean the gifted one!, you'll see them getting over everything they wish while you sitting down picking your nose! . I bet you did wonder and it really pissed you off!! doesn't it! .

Actually some of the gifted people I know really make me go coz I see them getting all they want and I wonder how they do it! but I too have been gifted in other goodies and it kind of pissing them a little as well.

Didn't you ever wonder why girls would die for a person you see him as uglier than you, you look yourself at the mirror and see that you are a good looking person but in reality you don't see that!, I mean no one loves you! or even want to look at you!. You see, when I look at meself at the mirror, I see ugly me but then girls would die for me!. Doesn't that click your nuts!

[img]http//img279.imageshack.us/img279/3331/10293wx.jpg[/img]

"Mujahid'" wrote:

OK, what a hell I’m talking about! . Well, for example, Mujahid'is been gifted to be loved by girls, I mean, when girls look at Mujahid' they go WoW! That sort of thing!! You know what I mean!!

lol that cracked me up for a good 10 mins!! what gals you talkin bout the imaginery ones in your head, yeh that would explain it, get some help!

but yeh i agree there are ppl who are gifted i know one person.."chosen" would IMO be a saint...

"Mujahid'" wrote:
Admin

Is it really nothing . Well, perhaps but didn't you wonder why some people are better than you millions of times!!. I mean the gifted one!, you'll see them getting over everything they wish while you sitting down picking your nose! . I bet you did wonder and it really pissed you off!! doesn't it!...!

Nah I happy with what I have been given.

Everyone is good at something. Find it. Be happy.

There are people better at me in some things, I ma better than them at other things.

At the end all that counts is putting the effort in. And being happy.

However if you feel inadequate, we all understand...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.