Giving just £10 to charity during Laylatul Qadr equals £30,000!

[B]Giving just £10 to charity during Laylatul Qadr equals £30,000![/B]

The Night of Power is better than a 1000 months, which is over 83 years. Therefore any act of worship during this night is rewarded to worship equal to over 83 years. Subhanallah!

This applies to prayers, Qur'an recitation, Dhikr (Remembrance of Allah) and giving to charity and so on.
Giving to charity during the Night of Power (Laylat-ul-Qadr) for example is equal to an act of giving to charity for a 1000 months = 83.33 years x 365 days = over 30,415 days.

Therefore giving just £10 to charity during such a night is equal to £300,000!

£100 given to charity is equal to £3,000,000!

£1000 given to charity is equal to £30,000,000 and so on.

Subhanallah! What a great return for such a little amount given.
So let us make the best of this opportunity to gain such immense and unimaginable rewards and do as many good deeds as possible and give to charity for the pleasure of Allah and gain incomprehensible rewards in return for so little!

The generosity of Allah is not measurable it is infinite!

[B]Better Than a Thousand Months![/B]

A thousand months – that is longer than most people live. Thus is Laylatul-Qadr - "the Night of Decree", in which Allah sent down the Qur'an to the lowest heavens - described in the Qur'an. On this special night, hidden amidst the last ten remaining nights of Ramadhan, our good deeds are magnified in value, such that it is as if we have been offering those deeds for 1000 months.

Imagine the reward of any charity given on this night. Just £1 donated on this night is equivalent to 30,000 times that amount!

Whatever you give will be as if you had donated continuously for 83 years! Longer than most of us will live!

The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) encouraged us to, "Seek Laylatul-Qadr in the last ten nights of Ramadhan, in the odd nights." But as the exact date of this night is unknown, to ensure you don't miss out on the reward of giving Sadaqah on Laylatul-Qadr, make the intention to donate each of the last ten nights.

Whether that's £10, £100 or £250 you choose to part with tonight, Maximise your reward and make your donation go further!

IM not sure if interpreting it that way is right. I mean, i know the reward are duplicated many folds, but i dnt feel its right to put a number on it. Nowhere are we told that our money will duplicate that way. This is just extrapolating and that's usually done by scholars and people with a lot of knowledge, wisdom and humility.

i just feel that we cant tell people that for sure, the prophet (pbuh) never said that giving 1 gold coin would equal giving 30,000. So...i don't know...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Donate tonight and during the remaining blessed nights of Ramadan to gain UNIMAGINABLE REWARDS!!!

You are giving to Allah not to the charity!!!

Salam,

You were missed One Zero. I think It will be 300,000, not 30,000!

Therefore giving just £10 to charity during such a night is equal to £300,000!