Exploiting the name of our Beloved Aqa (SAW) (ANN SUMMERS)

:evil:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You could have warned me!

I've never heard of this person before and did a google search :shock:

Quote:
Ann Summers described the request as "political correctness gone mad".

Chief executive Jacqueline Gold said: "We don't want to offend, but this feels like political correctness gone mad.

"If anyone has a better name for a blow-up doll, please let us know."

Its safe to say that a new war on muslims has begun, the 1st may have seemed like an attack, but its now clear. It is infact psychological warfare.

The reason for the name is stupid. And the exec has the nerve to ask US to giev HER a better name for a doll.

Well, I for 1 think, that she is the pervert working for a woman discriminating and exploiting company, and she herself should come up with a name, but just have the sense to not offend 1/4 of the world population in doind so.

I sure hope this doesnt turn into a "lets burn down shopping centres/malls" Mel'ee. Its the last thing we need right now,

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor"][quote wrote:

I sure hope this doesnt turn into a "lets burn down shopping centres/malls" Mel'ee. Its the last thing we need right now,

[color=blue][b]It just depends how far it has reached :roll: ..but i certainly don't want any more of "lets burn such and such down etc.." at the moment we already have enough on our plate.[/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

:shock: :x

Gosh! cant believe this women thing whatever...

Is this the same one who was planning to open or has opened one of these disgusting shops in Saudi,

In Makkah Mukarramah international mall...

If she has why the hell was it allowed :x

brick the shop? i never liked it anyway

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

it's a sex shop under the guise of a highstreet lingerie shop. if it's in the middleeast it's allowed i suppose coz most of their stock is lingerie. But the middleast allow many other things, expect double standards from them.

Maybe she was trying to appeal to her middleastern customers, and she made a very big blunder, who knows
:roll:

We have enough trouble at the moment, there's no need for mindless brothers to attack the stores.

anne summer shop in Mecca just sells lingerie sex toys banned. The arabs are trying to sound so pious not allowing the sex toys well done, but they allow the staff to be all male????? Does that make sense ahahahah. Even in lingerie shops in uk, they tend to be run by women. What an irony the ppl here have a greater sense of shame than the muslim businessmen in middle east?: