You're Worthless

52 posts / 0 new
Last post

You know what, we'll agree to disgree.

Can you give the link for Imam Suhaib Webb saying Christmas is allowed? I think you may be confusing him with someone else (the one person who I've come across who says it's allowed)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:
They could've got her to cover her face but never mind, forget that- as you say they did their bit. The man looked away. It doesn't matter what happens, never mind going as far as commiting such an act, a second gaze is not allowed, so how can you say the woman is to blame?!

theirs no need to get her to wear niqab ugly or beautyful the minimum a women has to do is wear a hijab niqab is a bonus such as a men wearing doing sunnha in zuhr is a must but the nawfal is a bonus obviosuly hijab niqab is of bigger status but concept is similar wearing the hijab is the minimal and must for women but the niqab is not a must but it is a bonus it is better then the hijab as it covers more but that is not a must its only a bonus, but the hijab has to be on and its the minimal

so again the explanation you are creating from this hadith is opposite of islam and makes no sense for the women has no need to wear the niqab when she is already fulfilling the criteria of hijab set by allah,

muhammad saw didnt tell her because their was no need for him to do so as the women was already fulfilling her bit allah had given her its like 3 women one with hijab other with niqab other with niqab and gloves on all correct we have no right to tell the one with hijab wear niqab or the one with niqab wear glvoes or the one with gloves your wearing too much take the niqab and gloves off hijab is enough

no one has the right to say your wearing too much too less regards to a women just wearing hijab or a women who s in niqab fully gloved this is why muhammad saw didnt tell her too wear niqab their was no need to

ok I got even if I got it wrong there, I moved on.

Please link me to where Imam Suhaib Webb said Christmas is allowed

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:
You know what, we'll agree to disgree.

Can you give the link for Imam Suhaib Webb saying Christmas is allowed? I think you may be confusing him with someone else (the one person who I've come across who says it's allowed)

thats because you make big deal on things that their is no need of and make nothing out thigns that are big, when muhammad saw or allah says its allwoed to do this youll say allah or muhammad saw couldve done this instead

anyway

in regards to suhaib webb sorry their is a mistake from me, he doesnt say your allowed to celebrate it but he says you are allowed to reply back to them if they say to you merry christmas which is just one level below bad then celebrating it, so even then its still  bad as the view of celebrating it is bad

this can be found here

he further states celebrating new year mothers day and other kafir celebration is allowed and he twisted many narration to trick people again he as caught out by a scholar here:

Ibn al-Qayyim, may Allaah have mercy on him, said in Ahkaam Ahl ath-Thimmah: 'Congratulating the Kuffaar on the rituals that belong only to them is Haraam by consensus, as is congratulating them on their festivals and fasts by saying ‘A happy festival to you’ or ‘May you enjoy your festival,’ and so on. If the one who says this has been saved from Kufr, it is still forbidden. It is like congratulating someone for prostrating to the cross, or even worse than that. It is as great a sin as congratulating someone for drinking wine, or murdering someone, or having illicit sexual relations, and so on. Many of those who have no respect for their religion fall into this error; they do not realize the offensiveness of their actions. Whoever congratulates a person for his disobedience or bid’ah or Kufr exposes himself to the wrath and anger of Allaah'.

secondly suhaib webb in his website allows a rafidi to get married to muslims, rafidi as we know are kafirs as their beleifs are filled with shirk yet he allows them to get married to muslims when rasulullah saw clearly said only the people of the book amongst the muslims can be marreid so this doesnt include qadiani or rafidi-shias and other types of shias

and lastly his failure to understand shirk and when it is being commited

criticism of going back to the salafs/classical ways

and lastly suhaib webb follows the athari aqeedah which is one of the worst out their

suhaib webb creates new american islam

so overall his acceptance of kafir celbration greeting them lying and twsiting of narration shows his ignorance and worst of all failure to recognize shirk in more then one occasion along with hsi new american islam it shows he is a allout sell out and mess

abualabbasassaffah7 wrote:

thats because you make big deal on things that their is no need of and make nothing out thigns that are big, when muhammad saw or allah says its allwoed to do this youll say allah or muhammad saw couldve done this instead

stop making stuff up and brush up on your comprehension skills.

I'll look at the links later.

EDIT: Just looked at the first link. Ha, what'd you know, my above comment still applies - stop making stuff up and brush up on your comprehension skills.

TPOS wrote:

EDIT: Just looked at the first link. Ha, what'd you know, my above comment still applies - stop making stuff up and brush up on your comprehension skills.

for someone whoc ant even udnerstand a hadith and makes fabricated somments on them should keep their mouth shut you post a hadith and you dont even understand it yourself a sahabi ra comes up to muhamamd saw wearing a hijab and you make something else out of it

as for suhaib webb christmas issue celebrating it greeting it not all that big deal of a difference so agian no big deal to get it mixed up and even if i did many scholars view greeting and celebrating both as shirk relating to christmas so in the end it still fits in the same area

in your case it was a mess up in all forms "muhammad saw didnt tell her to wear niqab when he couldve"  in a place where this action was never necessary to begin with or had no relation to this hadith orr in matters of wearing hijab

next time try and read and understand a hadith rather then just reading it

so who was making things up regarding things again?

I'll let you have the last say Smile

TPOS wrote:

actually made me laugh.

dont bother TPOS, this person is the type who will either be right or keep repeating themselves until the other party gets tired.

its like a lil kid, to get them to do something you have to make them think they came up with it. but none of us are parents sooo we  cnt do that.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
TPOS wrote:

actually made me laugh.

dont both TPOS, this person is the type who will either be right or keep repeating themselves until the other party gets tired.

its like a lil kid, to get them to do something you have to make them think they came up with it. but none of us are parents sooo we  cnt do that.

real mature grandma

This is not meant as a reply to Abuela.

Quote:

How un-Islamic it is to blame the victim

Justifying, excusing, or trivialising sexual harassment is wrong. It is wrong when it is expressed in private. It is unacceptable when a known personality expresses it to a public audience. It is a dereliction of one’s duty when expressed by any official charged with looking after public welfare.

Egypt’s sexual harassment epidemic has been a topic in newspapers for over a decade. Coverage has increased steadily since the birth of New Egypt in 2011 with the increased frequency of incidents, increased awareness of the problem, and better means for reporting them. Public concern has led to citizen patrols to prevent and halt harassment, and the creation of services likeand  for reporting, and stopping, such incidents.

One popular explanation for harassment is that the women are responsible for the harassment since, it is claimed, they flouted religious and cultural norms by adopting immodest dress and otherwise provocative behaviour. Many religious-minded people have embraced this explanation, issuing statements and pamphlets reminding women to dress modestly and to avoid provocative behaviour lest they be harassed in response.

This explanation is wrong because it ignores several crucial facts: most victims today are fully-covered; the epidemic was unheard of in the 1960s in spite of the popularity of miniskirts and short sleeves; and – most importantly – that regardless of how women are dressed or behave,  

Read the rest here: 

TPOS wrote:
This is not meant as a reply to Abuela.

Quote:

How un-Islamic it is to blame the victim

Justifying, excusing, or trivialising sexual harassment is wrong. It is wrong when it is expressed in private. It is unacceptable when a known personality expresses it to a public audience. It is a dereliction of one’s duty when expressed by any official charged with looking after public welfare.

Egypt’s sexual harassment epidemic has been a topic in newspapers for over a decade. Coverage has increased steadily since the birth of New Egypt in 2011 with the increased frequency of incidents, increased awareness of the problem, and better means for reporting them. Public concern has led to citizen patrols to prevent and halt harassment, and the creation of services likeand  for reporting, and stopping, such incidents.

One popular explanation for harassment is that the women are responsible for the harassment since, it is claimed, they flouted religious and cultural norms by adopting immodest dress and otherwise provocative behaviour. Many religious-minded people have embraced this explanation, issuing statements and pamphlets reminding women to dress modestly and to avoid provocative behaviour lest they be harassed in response.

This explanation is wrong because it ignores several crucial facts: most victims today are fully-covered; the epidemic was unheard of in the 1960s in spite of the popularity of miniskirts and short sleeves; and – most importantly – that regardless of how women are dressed or behave,  

Read the rest here: 

if this article goes extreme on one side then this one goes extreme on the other anyway both are wrong

I've said it before and i'll say it again.

People are stupid and do stupid things. But whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong.

It doesnt matter if its a man or a woman. It doesnt matter how the person is dressed.

Anyone who touches anyone else inappropriately should pay.

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
I've said it before and i'll say it again.

People are stupid and do stupid things. But whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong.

It doesnt matter if its a man or a woman. It doesnt matter how the person is dressed.

Anyone who touches anyone else inappropriately should pay.

so im guessing a prostitute takes no blame only the men does

Try not taking things out of context Abuela, honestly it's not that hard.

TPOS wrote:
Try not taking things out of context Abuela, honestly it's not that hard.

its not its corelated

when in that case the prostitute and the men take the blame same here the women takes her share of the blame for dressing badly the men takes blame for his part whether its higher or lower or the same allah knows best but they both take the blame for their bit

We're not talking about prostitution though.

TPOS wrote:
We're not talking about prostitution though.

but the concept has some similarities both have a share of blame

as i said not every women are to be blamed for rape some only some may , especially the nonmuslims

some women are fully on the right in some both have some blame so we have to look into the stiuation but either way

the men still has to get the death penalty and punnishment for in his part he was fully on the wrong for the women even if she has some fault then well theirs no real punnishment but still if she had some wrong she was wrong in her part

but again thats not the case in every rape as in muslim countries rape is usually the mens fault alone

I'm not gna go round in circles.

TPOS wrote:

then go round a oval instead

TPOS wrote:

*FACEPALM* Quite literally.

TPOS wrote:

that wld be AN oval btw.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Pages