If you were an inanimate object/thing, what would you want to be?

I did say what I 'would be' earlier, but I take that back. 

After some thought, I wouldn't want to be an object at all, never mind thinking about it. You can call me lame, strict or whatever, but this is what I think.

Google defines an object as ''Something perceptible by one or more of the senses, especially by vision or touch; a material thing''.

But surely we're worth more than an object? An object is just.. nothing. It holds no ''real'' significance in life, besides the everyday things you may use it for (i.e. looking at and then throwing away once its no use), but we're not 'worth' to be used/treated any lesser than what we are. I don't like thinking about 'If I were an object'', as besides wanting/not wanting a certain quality, we're not in no position really to say IF I were something or did something in a particular way, cause at the end of the day nothing is in our control, right?  I've probably just not made any sense whatsoever but that's just the way I see it.

I sort of opened this topic and it reminded me about what I created quite a while back (), which I don't think was right of me now, but then I guess I weren't thinking, but it just sprung to mind. Its probably not relevant to your topic whatsoever but, without doing so, I wouldn't have realized that there' is no could've/would've in Islam (*Ahem* Source = Foysol).

Oh no. I've really waffled this time..

I'm not having a go at you. I'm just saying my opinion, and I don't expect it to spark a debate or anything. 

Smile

I'd like to live inside cartoons Smile

Back in BLACK

im more of the "me" side of thing. why wld you wanna be anything when you're Human?most objects dont have ability of movement and thats all i need to totally not ever want to be an object. and even if i was to be something useful like..euh..a bandage or something. and even if i had the ability to regenerate myself so i wouldnt ever be thrown away. thats all I could ever be, a bandage.

but here i am, a human. sometimes a sister, sometimes a mentor, sometimes a tutor, sometimes a student. sometimes off my head, sometimes ready to save the world (different to the last one?)

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Okay, wait right there everyone. Whilst posing you with this question, in no way did i ask you to dehumanise yourselves and begin to think very low-ly of humans. The Holy Quran bears witness that Allah has created man as the best of creation. So ofcourse i didn't want you to begin to imagine your ideal non-human life. No no no.

What i wanted you to do, is let your imagination, creativity and non-boring side come through. I love being a human and trying my utmost best to fulfill my purpose in life. It's more about looking at the inanimate objects and things around us that we take for granted, and looking at its qualities and characteristics. Maybe i should've changed a few words around in the question, but i had assumed that most of you would know what i meant in the first place.

Brickwalls are strong. I want the quality of a brickwall, not because i want to be able to lift the binbag over my head, or because i want to be part of a large building, but because i want to be strong and not crumble so easily. I want to be spiritually strong...