Intelligent Design v Evolution

123 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think i'll stick with Dr. Ward's explanation.

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I'm afraid it's plain black and white in regards to the evolution theory, there are many unanswered questions, very illogical theories full off 'may have' or 'maybe's', artists trying there upmost best to draw pictures that will stick in peoples mind to convince them of this half baked theory and all this to entice people away from religion and for the people who follow the theory to fill in the void which they have in there hearts about existence, the void which causes depression and despair a feeling that always is there the feeling of 'why are we here' 'what will happen to us when we die' and when the mere word or topic of 'death' comes up they try to avoid it at all costs becuase it touches the nerve that represents fear....

Islam is not a religion it's the complete way of life, the operating system of a human being, like a copmputer needs an operating system to work, to make the hard-drives and all the other components work to there best likewise Islam makes a person work at there best in every moment of there lives. Once the operating system is sound and working then all other knowledge is just software...

And all other religions are just that....software without an operating system.

The best preacher is the conscience, the best teachers are time and experience, the best book is the world, the best friend is God

Pages