What Do YOU Know About The Karbala?

239 posts / 0 new
Last post

shukran bro, i'm gona try and do the same.

(ask shaykh ramadan if you see him!)

i'll ask ma brother in law, hes syed. but he dont boast bowt it, very down to earth and doesnt expect favors altho people do offer etc...but that is there love and respect they have for people who descend from The Prophet (SAW)'s family. its not to say they dont have love and respect for others, but its just that extra due to the lineage

im aware there are fakes

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

The 6th Caliph, Yazid, was neither a Sunni nor a Shia. He was a munafiq.
He demanded that Prophet's grandson give him pledge.

Yazid was a cursed person.

Imam Hussain was the holy grandson of Prophet Muhammad (phuh).

Yazid ordered the killing of Imam Hussain. We Shias believe that Yazid was the son of the Sunni leader Muaweiah.
Many Sahabas rejected him but it was only Imam Hussain who sacrifised his own life and lives of his sons and nephews and other family members inorder to protect Islam. Yazid was all set to destroy the religion of Allah.

We owe a great debt to Imam Hussain. Many Kaafirs, such as Gandhi, say acknowledge the great service to humanity that Imam Hussain has done. They praise him also. All human beings who can think and love justice love Imam Hussain and own their gratitude to him.

May Allah bless Imam Hussain and keep us on his path.

Ya Ali Madaad.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

What are your beliefs towards hazrat abu bakr siddique (ra)

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
What are your beliefs towards hazrat abu bakr siddique (ra)

What relevance does this have to karbala? I overrule this question. If it is important to you, take it elsewhere. A new topic, No Topic, or somewhere else altogether.

@Malik, the Shia/Sunni divide you get now came later on. There was Shiat' Ali back then before Hadhrat Imam Hassan (ra) and Hadhrat Amir Mu'awiya (ra) came to agreement of the caliphate, but once there was agreement/truce, the divide was no longer.

A new divide was created after the martyrdom of hadhrat Imam Hussain (ra).

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Im sorry admin your right, please except my apoligies.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

I must say this is this first time around Muharram I’ve actually felt the gloominess and sadness in which we should be feeling .....everything’s feels gloomy and miserable Sad

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"Bliss" wrote:
I must say this is this first time around Muharram I’ve actually felt the gloominess and sadness in which we should be feeling .....everything’s feels gloomy and miserable Sad

Some scientists worked out that Monday was 'officially' the most depressing day of the year.

I can't wait til springtime!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Bliss" wrote:

Same here this is the first year it has really hit me.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
Some scientists worked out that Monday was 'officially' the most depressing day of the year.

I think you mean "week".

Any the most depressing day of the year is supposedly 26 January.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

oops, it is 24 january.

This is the mathematical equation to get the answer:

1/8W+(D-d) 3/8xTQ MxNA

Or a simpler explanation:

Quote:
using an elaborate formula expressing the delicate interplay of lousy weather, post-Christmas debt, time elapsed since yuletide indulgence, failed new year resolutions, motivation levels, and the desperate need to have something to look forward to.

[url= Guardian - so it must be right![/url]

"You" wrote:
oops, it is 24 january.

This is the mathematical equation to get the answer:

1/8W+(D-d) 3/8xTQ MxNA

Or a simpler explanation:

Quote:
using an elaborate formula expressing the delicate interplay of lousy weather, post-Christmas debt, time elapsed since yuletide indulgence, failed new year resolutions, motivation levels, and the desperate need to have something to look forward to.

[url= Guardian - so it must be right![/url]

but I get payed on 24th of january so that can't be right...
hold on...today IS the 24th of january!

ok people, the milky bars are on me!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

so far....so good

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

and?

(He is entitled to his views.)

what do you mean and? did i ask you for a comment or anything of the sort?

May Allah swt guide this ummah! ameen thuma'ameen!

the dude had some serious issues with the Karbala topic, of which some he wanted to discuss in private with me

damn...ive 4gotten how he used to end all his posts!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

what the!!!!!! omg, i cant believe he said that

admin, can we unban him and call him baack?

i wanna deal with him :evil:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Can you please leave him alone (on these forums where he is banned)? He is not hear to defend himself. At the minimum if you want to talk about him, go to him and do it.

If you wanna deal with him, go over to those other forums, but leave us out of it.

I second that notion!

bump - may be useful to new people, but I could not find the proper muharram topic and this one does have a lot of discussion.

Hey guys

Quick question, I know that celebrating during this month is best avoided. How about going away for a holiday just for few nights, it's really for me and hubby to spend time away, this will be the only time we will really get till the next few months. Is this okay?

I'm confused.

Thanks.

Angel

go for it. God knows what's in your heart and remember, actions are judged by intention.

Should it be? I was not aware of that.

I thought the ashura was something that was good?

Shaykh You says Go for it, but you may want to wait for someone with more knowledge.

Thanks Noor and You for your comments, I just wanted a second opinion, so cheers.

No probs.

Pages