Good web I found

LOL, did you sign up just to advertise your site ?

you dunt have to pretend like its sum1 elses. Looks like theres a lot of info on it. The hompage has a lot of info on it though.

You might wanna make the homepage a lil easier on the eyes, Also, try to eliminate the need to scroll on homepage.

Also theres alotta empty space on the homepage, try to use a Table tag in html and set it out in a table, so you can type info side by side (have i confused you, cuz ive confused me Biggrin )

Main thing is eliminating the need to scroll so much on home page, or setting up info in sections.

(constructive criticism Lol )

All in all very informative of wat i can see so far, take a closer look later

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"shawana" wrote:
why cant you go on the website :?

copy n paste the link into net xplorer woman

but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.

"razor" wrote:
LOL, did you sign up just to advertise your site ?

you dunt have to pretend like its sum1 elses. Looks like theres a lot of info on it. The hompage has a lot of info on it though.

You might wanna make the homepage a lil easier on the eyes, Also, try to eliminate the need to scroll on homepage.

Also theres alotta empty space on the homepage, try to use a Table tag in html and set it out in a table, so you can type info side by side (have i confused you, cuz ive confused me Biggrin )

Main thing is eliminating the need to scroll so much on home page, or setting up info in sections.

(constructive criticism Lol )

All in all very informative of wat i can see so far, take a closer look later

i dont think any muslim would do that! why do we think bad of our muslims rather than thinking gd? its a gd website...mashallah...

~Become who you were born to be~

"Strider" wrote:
i dont think any muslim would do that! why do we think bad of our muslims rather than thinking gd? its a gd website...mashallah...

[url= = islamoholic...?[/url] :twisted:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

...who cares?

They seem nice whoever they are

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Strider" wrote:

[url= = islamoholic...?[/url] :twisted:

what?!? lol thats funny for you to think that though....hehe no way!! i dont know anyone on this forum!!!!!!!! i just checked out the site...is that bad?

strider

has anyone ever told you you look like golum

you poor thing

"fizzy1" wrote:
strider

has anyone ever told you you look like golum

you poor thing

err.......who will be d**b enough to put their own pic up on the web?????? gollum is a creature. my avatar...not my pic....like duuhh....

Salaam Strider,

I was just browsing and I saw your Avatar and name...

I was just wondering:
You have a picture of Gollum (halfling/hobbit gone bad) as your Avatar,
Your name is Strider (the name Aragorn used whilst he was a ranger),
(You've put some thought into this..... :wink:)
Are a fan of of J.R.R. Tolkien and 'The Lord of the Rings' books?!

If so then that would be great! You see, my favourite character from the book is...

Actually wait, I could just be jumping to the wrong conclusions here...

Therefore I won't bore you with my trivia, unless you'd be interested in hearing LOTR related stuff Biggrin

Oh and I think fizzy1 was just trying to strike up a conversation. So lets not be too hard on her Smile

May peace be blessed upon you.

Docendo Discimus

"The Dark Paladin" wrote:
Salaam Strider,

I was just wondering:

If so then athat would be great! You see, my favourite character from the book is...

Therefore I won't bore you with my trivia, unless you'd be interested in hearing LOTR related stuff Biggrin

Oh and I think fizzy1 was just trying to strike up a conversation. So lets not be too hard on her Smile

lol. i'm a LotR fan! Biggrin a couple of us are. go ahead and chat about it [url= (it used to be a HP-only thread but we usually branch off onto LotR too, so i changed the title ;))

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"The Dark Paladin" wrote:
Salaam Strider,

I was just wondering:

If so then athat would be great! You see, my favourite character from the book is...

[size=24]tell me bout it!!!!!!! I LOVE LOTR!!!!!!!!!!!!! it rocks....like duuhh...lol[/size]

"Strider" wrote:

[size=24]tell me bout it!!!!!!! I LOVE LOTR!!!!!!!!!!!!! it rocks....like duuhh...lol[/size]

Calm down sunshine

ok ...*deep breath in* *deep breath out* *deep breath in* and....*deep breath out* again...OK. not i think i am calm.

"*DUST*" wrote:

lol. i'm a LotR fan! Biggrin a couple of us are. go ahead and chat about it [url= (it used to be a HP-only thread but we usually branch off onto LotR too, so i changed the title ;))

"Strider" wrote:

[size=12]tell me bout it!!!!!!! I LOVE LOTR!!!!!!!!!!!!! it rocks....like duuhh...lol[/size]

Salaam to you both,

This is really great news! Biggrin

I've added what I was going to write onto the [url= suggested by *DUST* (this way we won't spoil the thread for ~islamoholic~).

May peace be blessed upon you both.

Docendo Discimus

ok. *pant*pant* Lol