Al Qaida

ask yourself a question before answering my question please.

if Russia was first against Islam, in Afghanistan America aided the Mujahidin. why is Al Qaida not attacking Russia?

three Al Qaida suspects arrested in Spain. one Turkish(mediator) and two Russians. is Russia behind Al Qaida?

I don't know. Why does this matter?

Sorry, but i don't know if i can trust that site.

Hummus wrote:

I don't know. Why does this matter?

well im of the opinion that if British holigans destroy the streets of Portugal after a football match they stand trial in the UK not Portugal. the same should apply to an Islamic group. its our responsibility not Americas...

Conversation between a muslim and al qaida leader.

Muslim: Asalam

Al qaida leader: waleikum salam

Muslim: kief halak

Al qaida leader: al hamdulilah wa enti

Muslim: al hamdulilah

Al qaida leader: al hamdulilah

Muslim: one question. Why do your soldiers use AK 47 assault rifle and not a hand pistol?

Al qaida: its more effective akie.

Muslim: why did bin laden use planes on 911 and not missiles?

Muslim: so why use bombs? Houari Boumediene said in 1974 - “the wombs of our women will gives us victory.”

al qaida leader: …

Muslim: its easier to blow yourself up then it is to raise and educate a family but which is more effective akie?

Hamza13 wrote:

Conversation between a muslim and al qaida leader.

Muslim: Asalam

Al qaida leader: waleikum salam

Muslim: kief halak

Al qaida leader: al hamdulilah wa enti

Muslim: al hamdulilah

Al qaida leader: al hamdulilah

Muslim: one question. Why do your soldiers use AK 47 assault rifle and not a hand pistol?

Muslim: why did bin laden use planes on 911 and not missiles?

Muslim: so why use bombs? Houari Boumediene said in 1974 - “the wombs of our women will gives us victory.”

al qaida leader: …

Muslim: its easier to blow yourself up then it is to raise and educate a family but which is more effective akie?